Pages:
Author

Topic: NATO is in fight on ISIS side. - page 2. (Read 3428 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 22, 2016, 09:39:48 AM
If you have double standart, then i claim chechen militants who made Beslan attack weren't terrorists, they were freedom fighter. Do not make good terrorist bad terrorist issue

Who is responsable of Beslan hostage keeping?
What have Abu Faukh from Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) and Khodov Vladimir from Berdiansk (Ukraine) to do with "chechenian militants" of "Caucasus Emirate"?
This terroristic organisation is listed and recognised as branch of Al Qaeda, and this is a sectant stucture with international caracter and in direct contrast with Quran.

The flag of salafi lunatics "Caucasian Emirate".

How are jews rappresent them: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salafist_Jihadism
March 22, 2016, 06:01:56 AM
Isn't it enough if their militant makes bombing in Turkey?

Who makes bombing in Syria?
And who makes bombing in Turkey?

In Beslan was no chechen militants, tere was salafi international anti Quran sectants.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 22, 2016, 03:38:21 AM
Similar in what?
If tere is no terroristic activity and a clear partetipation in fight on ISIS, they are "similar" to healty military formation.
Isn't it enough if their militant makes bombing in Turkey?
If you have double standart, then i claim chechen militants who made Beslan attack weren't terrorists, they were freedom fighter. Do not make good terrorist bad terrorist issue
March 22, 2016, 03:16:36 AM

i dont think nato is helping isis on the contrary , according to me, nato forces want to knock all the isis forces .. for that reaon, they are in the war agaisnt it for sure..

Why do You need thinking?
Just read how a NATO country destroy anti ISIS Militaries in Syria.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14235245
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
March 22, 2016, 02:10:04 AM
Why NATO ally is bombing Kurdish Anti Terrorist Militaries in coordinated moment of ISIS attacks?

i dont think nato is helping isis on the contrary , according to me, nato forces want to knock all the isis forces .. for that reaon, they are in the war agaisnt it for sure..
March 22, 2016, 01:14:26 AM
Similar in what?
If tere is no terroristic activity and a clear partetipation in fight on ISIS, they are "similar" to healty military formation.
March 21, 2016, 06:38:17 PM
USA accepts PKK as terrorist organisation but YPG not.. Actually YPG is PKK's Syrian branch. Those organisations are similar. Just YPG fights an another terrorist organisation like ISIS

http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm

YPG is not listed as terrorist organisation.
Ohh! I said different. What i said? PKK-YPG-PYD similar. ISIS another trouble on the world. God damn all of them
March 21, 2016, 06:10:52 PM
USA accepts PKK as terrorist organisation but YPG not.. Actually YPG is PKK's Syrian branch. Those organisations are similar. Just YPG fights an another terrorist organisation like ISIS

http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm

YPG is not listed as terrorist organisation.
March 21, 2016, 05:25:39 PM
And the u.s sometimes bomb ... Kurdish Terrorist militaires YPG in order to make the terrorism survive.

Show me a .mil report about this, please.
for the us hitting ypg terrorists or for ypg being a terrorist ?there are alot of reports for both. But i know them in turkish ,cause i dont have enough time ,icant show the reports in english - sorry for that- but here is an example in Turkish about us bombing ypg terroristsand killing 45 of the terrorists.http://www.dunyabulteni.net/haberler/345386/abd-muttefiki-pydyi-yanlislikla-vurdu-45-olu
Yes. US hit YPG by mistake it says... USA accepts PKK as terrorist organisation but YPG not.. Actually YPG is PKK's Syrian branch. Those organisations are similar. Just YPG fights an another terrorist organisation like ISIS
March 21, 2016, 05:21:14 PM
some of them (that ignorant part) are joining terrorist group by willing and by force

Wow. This is Great.
Do You consider Kurdish Military formations as terrorists and there is nothing wrong to bomb them from Turkey with help from ISIS and in full cooperation?

This is a Turkish ufficial position as NATO country?
Turkey as a NATO member, they are required to aid any other NATO member. Since they are aiding isis, Turkey has clearly violated their contract with NATO and the US. Kick Turkey out of NATO now!
Do you know stupid how and when Turkey joined Nato?

Turkey joined NATO in 1952***Here***   , are you getting mixed up with Europe?

Turkey joined Nato by joining Korea War beside of coalition forces. Turkey lost more than 2000 soldiers in that war
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
March 21, 2016, 03:58:56 PM
And the u.s sometimes bomb ... Kurdish Terrorist militaires YPG in order to make the terrorism survive.

for the us hitting ypg terrorists or for ypg being a terrorist ?there are alot of reports for both. But i know them in turkish ,cause i dont have enough time ,icant show the reports in english - sorry for that- but here is an example in Turkish about us bombing ypg terroristsand killing 45 of the terrorists.http://www.dunyabulteni.net/haberler/345386/abd-muttefiki-pydyi-yanlislikla-vurdu-45-olu
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
March 21, 2016, 03:39:56 PM
some of them (that ignorant part) are joining terrorist group by willing and by force

Wow. This is Great.
Do You consider Kurdish Military formations as terrorists and there is nothing wrong to bomb them from Turkey with help from ISIS and in full cooperation?

Turkey as a NATO member, they are required to aid any other NATO member. Since they are aiding isis, Turkey has clearly violated their contract with NATO and the US. Kick Turkey out of NATO now!

Turkey joined NATO in 1952***Here***   , are you getting mixed up with Europe?

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
March 21, 2016, 03:09:38 PM
I believe there is a certain amount of US involvement in the creation of ISIS.  The weapons, the troops, the slow evolution of the group - it all had a certain amount of US involvement. Sad, but true.
March 21, 2016, 03:07:45 PM

Wow. This is Great.

March 21, 2016, 02:56:13 PM

xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
March 21, 2016, 01:36:13 PM

Wow. This is Great.

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
March 21, 2016, 01:22:49 PM
Why NATO ally is bombing Kurdish Anti Terrorist Militaries in coordinated moment of ISIS attacks?
because both sides are terrorists .And the u.s sometimes bomb daesh and sometimes Kurdish Terrorist militaires YPG in order to make the terrorism survive.
March 21, 2016, 05:34:36 AM

Wow. This is Great.

March 21, 2016, 05:25:00 AM
Imagine,
Bulgaria has minority like turks. They want to have their own state in Bulgaria. Can you say that they are rightful to do that? There are almost 70 minorities in Turkey and if each of them would want to found own state Turkey would have 70 states. Ofcourse if you imagine it for yourself, it doesn't come logical

Turks in Bulgaria are recent immigrants from Turkey, who seized valuable farmland and real estate from the native inhabitants through ethnic cleansing and genocide (the same happened in Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Romania.etc). Rather than allowing them to have their own state in Bulgaria, I think that they should be deported to Turkey.

No. Turks in Bulgaria lives here for many many years. One part of them is mix between turks and gypsies, and the other is mix between turks and bulgarians (we call them pomaks). Both of the "races" are not accepted by native turks as a turks, and we are not (generally) accepting them as bulgarians. You can't hate the pomaks for example. They are extremely hardworking people. There are villages in Bulgaria were only pomaks lives (with no single bulgarian, turk or gypsy). They are growing their own food and for them there is no such thing as a "weekend". No matter if it's Monday or Sunday - they are on the field to work. Many of them are also working in the construction. They listen every word you say and they are sharing everything they got. Personally I have nothing against gypsies, turks or pomaks. All I want is for them to pay their bills, work and stop f*cking each other that much. Gypsies are making 10s of children, without thinking how they will feed them and where they will live. Bulgarians are scared to make children, because generally it is extremely difficult to raise them. That's why we are dying nation...
How nice you told life situation in Bulgaria. I liked. But naturaly kurdish and gipsy people are living same. Gipsies are living like wandering. But they are funny, cheerful people. They live freedom in extreme. Kurds are different. Actually most of kurdish people aren't educated well. Educated population is public officers or businessmen, etc. polpulation untutored are working in constructions or fields... Unfortunately, some of them (that ignorant part) are joining terrorist group by willing and by force.
Kurdish people generally are glad and happy as much as turks, because we have no difference.
By the way kurds aren't our minority. They are more than 20 million of population that live all around Turkey. We have only linguistic difference. We have same religion, almost same culture. Shotly we are same.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
March 21, 2016, 05:09:50 AM
Imagine,
Bulgaria has minority like turks. They want to have their own state in Bulgaria. Can you say that they are rightful to do that? There are almost 70 minorities in Turkey and if each of them would want to found own state Turkey would have 70 states. Ofcourse if you imagine it for yourself, it doesn't come logical

Turks in Bulgaria are recent immigrants from Turkey, who seized valuable farmland and real estate from the native inhabitants through ethnic cleansing and genocide (the same happened in Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Romania.etc). Rather than allowing them to have their own state in Bulgaria, I think that they should be deported to Turkey.

No. Turks in Bulgaria lives here for many many years. One part of them is mix between turks and gypsies, and the other is mix between turks and bulgarians (we call them pomaks). Both of the "races" are not accepted by native turks as a turks, and we are not (generally) accepting them as bulgarians. You can't hate the pomaks for example. They are extremely hardworking people. There are villages in Bulgaria were only pomaks lives (with no single bulgarian, turk or gypsy). They are growing their own food and for them there is no such thing as a "weekend". No matter if it's Monday or Sunday - they are on the field to work. Many of them are also working in the construction. They listen every word you say and they are sharing everything they got. Personally I have nothing against gypsies, turks or pomaks. All I want is for them to pay their bills, work and stop f*cking each other that much. Gypsies are making 10s of children, without thinking how they will feed them and where they will live. Bulgarians are scared to make children, because generally it is extremely difficult to raise them. That's why we are dying nation...
Pages:
Jump to: