Pages:
Author

Topic: NBA FINALS (Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland Cavaliers) GAME 5!!! GSW 3 CAVS 1 - page 3. (Read 4800 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
.. but I want GSW to really win this that is why I am betting in favor of Golden State.

Where do you placed your bet for Golden State?

I am betting on https://nitrogensports.eu/sport/basketball/nba, there surely is a lot more in this site than sports betting because there are tons of included sports betting and even PC games like league of legends and Dota 2 you can surely want if you are into that kind of stuff, but on the game involving the finals of the NBA now that I have 1 lost regarding the great play of Golden State, Kyrie Irving was heated up in game 4 in getting a total of 40 points, I think GSW should tighten up their defenses more! the game would be on Tuesday June 13

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
The historic odds favor Golden State as they did last year. I believe GSW hadn't lost 3 games in a row last year but the Cavs won the championship. Watch history repeat itself, Ty Lue has decoded them and the Cavs will repeat last year's feat, God willing.

Dont worry GSW will win this series no matter what. I really didnt expect cavs to win game 4 but they did it. They turned the impossible into possible and i cant wait to see the next game. The could win the next game as well but in the GSW is going to win , all the fans of cavs can hope high but they will be dissapointed

Let's not forget one thing: they only played this game from 3-1. I played very well in the last game. Cavs is my hope, but I think I will win Golden Golden League this week. But it will be very good to win the Cavs to watch a more enjoyable final series. Grin
What are the odds of it happening 2 times in a row? GSW are a much improved team this time around with Kevin Durant in the line up. Le Bron has been great throughout the playoffs and am sure that he'll try his hardest to stretch the series to a few more games but, I dont think that will happen. With Steph and KD firing in all cylinders, they will win either the 5th or in 6 games. I dont think we'll see a game 7 this time around. It sucks that NBA have such powerhouses these days and the teams are not even close to being competitive against the big teams.
The cavaliers just find a way on how to win against the cavaliers, they did it last year but that is without Durant, so let's see if they can make a repeat with Durant in the warriors already. At least the cavaliers fans are happy since they got one win at home, if the warriors will end this in the game 5, I can say they are not having a hard journey since they are building a super team.

Supposed to be warriors mate,its a typo mate. Thinking off on the past that Cavs did manage a comeback after on the behind on scores against GSW but now on this year that durant is on the team i can say that it is already a different story,seeing on the playstyle of durant i can say that the power of GSW increased too much 3 pointer players on them.If they can make it through game 5 then game 6 would be the last resort for game 7.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
The historic odds favor Golden State as they did last year. I believe GSW hadn't lost 3 games in a row last year but the Cavs won the championship. Watch history repeat itself, Ty Lue has decoded them and the Cavs will repeat last year's feat, God willing.

Dont worry GSW will win this series no matter what. I really didnt expect cavs to win game 4 but they did it. They turned the impossible into possible and i cant wait to see the next game. The could win the next game as well but in the GSW is going to win , all the fans of cavs can hope high but they will be dissapointed

Let's not forget one thing: they only played this game from 3-1. I played very well in the last game. Cavs is my hope, but I think I will win Golden Golden League this week. But it will be very good to win the Cavs to watch a more enjoyable final series. Grin
What are the odds of it happening 2 times in a row? GSW are a much improved team this time around with Kevin Durant in the line up. Le Bron has been great throughout the playoffs and am sure that he'll try his hardest to stretch the series to a few more games but, I dont think that will happen. With Steph and KD firing in all cylinders, they will win either the 5th or in 6 games. I dont think we'll see a game 7 this time around. It sucks that NBA have such powerhouses these days and the teams are not even close to being competitive against the big teams.
The cavaliers just find a way on how to win against the cavaliers, they did it last year but that is without Durant, so let's see if they can make a repeat with Durant in the warriors already. At least the cavaliers fans are happy since they got one win at home, if the warriors will end this in the game 5, I can say they are not having a hard journey since they are building a super team.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

Activity: 700
Merit: 270

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
If that is true then I would take that prediction to the bookies.
They will pay you well for that cause the odds are tremondously stacked against them to even win their next game let alone win the remaining 3 games in a row to win it all again this year.
It is 100-1 odds at vegas books I bet! Cheesy
Never done in 71 years of NBA's entire history since they even started it's association.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Now 3 more wins an the Cavaliers may win the NBA title
That's what I hope for either, you will never know how much it would take for the Cleveland to step up their game, and I think it would be a big deal also. You can't spell miracle without CLE. Let's go CLEVELAND #DefendTheLand

When i was watching game 4 that is where I could notice that cavs can actually make a worthwhile series. And also jr smith is really performing to a finals caliber. His shoots even heis guarded and lebron proved that it is not easy to start a dynasty with him still in the league. But offcourse irving did some crazy drives and cavs just dominated the 3 point line. Defend the land. Go cavs
Activity: 588
For the 3rd consecutive year these teams are about to settle their score. I think it will be GSW this time.

Edit :

just added a poll for Game 4.

Edit :

Updated poll for Game 5.
In game 5, will the cavs conquer the warriors in Oakland? Or will they put a conclusion to this Season?

Place your bets on your favorite sports betting website.

The coach of cav's said "game 7". In game 4 they will come back from the 3-0 leading of GSW. It is not possible to happen again, but this 3-1 score will pressure the team cav's to play very well. But the chances to bring the trophy is not possible to GSW because of only 1 win needed and durant don't want to lose in james. The game 5 was very exciting match, chances to bring win for GSW is not possible due to line-up also cav's that been pressured to get the game 7.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
That's what I hope for either, you will never know how much it would take for the Cleveland to step up their game, and I think it would be a big deal also. You can't spell miracle without CLE. Let's go CLEVELAND #DefendTheLand
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
For the 3rd consecutive year these teams are about to settle their score. I think it will be GSW this time.

Edit :

just added a poll for Game 4.

Edit :

Updated poll for Game 5.
In game 5, will the cavs conquer the warriors in Oakland? Or will they put a conclusion to this Season?

Place your bets on your favorite sports betting website.

This game 5 was the chance to come back the trophy to GSW, they don't want to lose same as cav's, and don't want to happen again the last year season.

But they said that it's the beginning, they will become the same last year finals. The game 4 was the moment that cav's stand in their 3 consecutive lose. But last year is last year, the player is not the same last year. For the GSW, this time the line up is solid, This time the chance for the trophy because of they only need is 1 win.

Like other said "ball is round".
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The odds of Cleveland winning on major sports betting sites for game four has significantly increased as it is indeed win or go home. I don't think that Cleveland has any chance of winning the series but I do think that if they make the necessary adjustments they are able to slow down the pace of the game a bit and make the Warriors have to set up on offense and actually get into deep in the shot clock instead of easy transition buckets which is what warriors love to do.

After all, lebron isnt going to make this an easy win for KD we know that. So many people are now comparing him to KD but the thing is KD is 4 or 5 years younger than him and has 3 all stars and another MVP in his team. So it's really an unfair comparison.
If cavs are going to be at home then you can be sure they are going to win.

They showed they can cut off curry from scoring and that seems to be all they need to do to win their games from now on.

Cleveland is a playoff dominate team!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
I should of stuck to my first pick and that was to take the Cavs at the ML but instead I went with the Warriors to cover the -5.5 spread. I had a feeling that the Cavs would win as they needed to win to stay alive in the finals but thought that the Warriors would easily win once again. This time it was the opposite as the Cavs came out blazing and basically won the game in the 1st half. This now sets up an exciting game 5 and can the Cavs do what they did last year?

Cavs has still a chance to win. IMHO. But the odds for them are really slim. Game 5 will be at GSW homecourt so it will be somewhat intimidated to win against a home team. But I want the Cavs to win though, so that it will make the series more exciting and I want to see how GSW will responds. If Cavs win then the complexion of the game will change.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Just updated the poll. It is funny to see that the poll for game 4 shows only 4 people(myself included), have voted for a cavs win.
well its funny to say that even myself who have been a cavs fan last season also voted for a sweep as i'm thinking that gsw will try it harder to make a new record but i failed and i lose my bet but well done for the big three its so amazing seeing them playing big together that kevin love scoring stats really help them as he is the missing piece so lets see how they handle gsw after going back home.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
Just updated the poll. It is funny to see that the poll for game 4 shows only 4 people(myself included), have voted for a cavs win.
Activity: 434
Well done to the Cavaliers it seems they come out to play not joke this time around, a win for the Cavaliers in the next game is going to turn the series on it head and almost be a repeat of last year's finals.Go Cavs.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
So the Cavaliers were able to win Game 4. As I have predicted yesterday. Back to Oakland on Tuesday.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I should of stuck to my first pick and that was to take the Cavs at the ML but instead I went with the Warriors to cover the -5.5 spread. I had a feeling that the Cavs would win as they needed to win to stay alive in the finals but thought that the Warriors would easily win once again. This time it was the opposite as the Cavs came out blazing and basically won the game in the 1st half. This now sets up an exciting game 5 and can the Cavs do what they did last year?
That's what they will all say when the game is finished, hoping that they would come back and bet on the cavs, but it's too late. I think they just have a great start and continued the rest of the game. Nonetheless, there are a lot of dirty plays that can be seen. Let's see what happens in game 5.
Pages:
Jump to: