Pages:
Author

Topic: NBA FINALS (Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland Cavaliers) GAME 5!!! GSW 3 CAVS 1 - page 9. (Read 4801 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Last year, CAVs made the biggest comeback in NBA Finals History being able to win the Championship with a (GSW)3-1(CAVS) start. But having Durant in GSW is a big addition. Hoping for a 7 game series again.

It's possible that it will go up to 7 game for this series. Since many have been waiting for this game, I don't know if it's up to the team or to the manage of the league if they will allow or let them go up to 7 games. But I want to see this series end up very fast so that I can watch the new season and watch those newbloods.
I want to end it fast too but in favor of Cleveland but for now in game 1 and I think also game 2 will be their game. Lets see if the comeback is real again.

The game 1 ended and it went to Golden State Warriors and I'm guessing that the game 2 will go to Cleveland Cavaliers, it's like a alternative winning for each game. I know that Cavs are badly want to get this game 2 so for sure this is going to be a come back for them and we will see the king on a beast mode.
well i have different points of view regarding to this incoming game 2, as we knew how both teams will wanted to take advantage of the home court crowd so gsw will still push this hare to take the early lead with this series, but the ball is round and we can't say what will happen next its up to us to choose our favorites.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Last year, CAVs made the biggest comeback in NBA Finals History being able to win the Championship with a (GSW)3-1(CAVS) start. But having Durant in GSW is a big addition. Hoping for a 7 game series again.

It's possible that it will go up to 7 game for this series. Since many have been waiting for this game, I don't know if it's up to the team or to the manage of the league if they will allow or let them go up to 7 games. But I want to see this series end up very fast so that I can watch the new season and watch those newbloods.
I want to end it fast too but in favor of Cleveland but for now in game 1 and I think also game 2 will be their game. Lets see if the comeback is real again.

The game 1 ended and it went to Golden State Warriors and I'm guessing that the game 2 will go to Cleveland Cavaliers, it's like a alternative winning for each game. I know that Cavs are badly want to get this game 2 so for sure this is going to be a come back for them and we will see the king on a beast mode.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Well its been so long since the golden state warriors tasted the championship. By those seasons that the cavaliers defeated the warriors, the warriors fall off short because of the king LeBron James that returned from his homeland the cleaveland. But still you can see that warriors didn't gave the championship that easily but still their power isn't enough to annihilate the cavaliers, Draymond and Iguodala's defense, Curry and Thompson's 3 wasn't enough. But now it'll be different. LeBron's rival is now playing for the GSW, Kevin Durant. They've defeated cavaliers in the game 1 this finals. Let us see next time who'll prevail.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
The series of NBA finals was finally start at this day and finally GSW won the game. I'm fan of GSW because of the new force curry, thompson, iguodala, green added by durant that's  I'm not disappointed what happened in game 1. With durant of excellent performance they success in game 1. With also curry and other force they stop to win the cleveland.

But it's not the end, well goodluck to cav's team.
I'm solid fan of GSW.

It was actually no surprise that the Golden State Warriors won the match and we saw how impactful Kevin Durant was in the game. I am still hoping that the Cavaliers can muster an upset since its them against the entire world.

Kevin Durant is really a big impact to the Golden State Warriors. Without him this season against the Cavaliers, I think it will be pretty much even. But since he joined Golden State Warriors is in a different level. Evident of the Game 1 result. It was a big win for them and putting a lot of pressure on Lebron James on the offensive and defensive aspect.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This year's playoff are boring. Last year GS and Cleveland lost some games, now they just roflstramped everyone, with two 3-1 turning into 3-4.

I hope this doesn't become another boring series
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
I'm really super excited to see Game 1. I agree with everyone saying that Durant will be key difference this year with Golden State. We all know how good Durant is, but this is his first NBA Champion so we don't know if he is going to choke or to rise on the occasion. On the other hand, we already saw how good Lebron specially in last year's final and overcome a 3-1 deficit to win the trophy. The team that has more heart and hungry will win the trophy and I predict that it will be Golden State Warrior this year.
Actually, this is not Kevin Durant’s first trip to the Finals, but it has been a while since he last played in a stage as big as this. Remember that some years back, the trio of him, Westbrook and Harden (along with Ibaka) faced the Miami Heat in the Finals and lose the series in five games. They were very young then so this series could mean more for him, and that he is now being surrounded by more experienced teammates.

Hey thanks for reminding me. Yeah this is not the first for Kevin Durant thanks again.  Grin

I think he did very solid in Game 1. I was quite surprise to see him guarding Lebron James and he really makes its hard for Lebron to score. He defended every possession and there is one particular instance were he challenged Lebron all the way to the basket making James missed a lay up. He is the main difference for Golden State now and their chances of going 2-0 is really looking good. Its kinda exciting to see Game 1 but got a little boring because of the blow out win. Good win for Golden State.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The series of NBA finals was finally start at this day and finally GSW won the game. I'm fan of GSW because of the new force curry, thompson, iguodala, green added by durant that's  I'm not disappointed what happened in game 1. With durant of excellent performance they success in game 1. With also curry and other force they stop to win the cleveland.

I'm solid fan of GSW.

It was actually no surprise that the Golden State Warriors won the match and we saw how impactful Kevin Durant was in the game. I am still hoping that the Cavaliers can muster an upset since its them against the entire world.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

Yeah cleveland will surely beat the odds soon and most of the fans were very excited with future finals games. To make an analysis on cleveland, they will not make it so hard for the opponent to be struggle so hard for the defence, because I believe that the team will have good shots favor with long ranges, and below ring is not always an option.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 518
The Cavs bench must step up for them to have a chance here. You can't win four games in the Finals if your bench doesn't produce. Meanwhile, Klay Thompson still is struggling but the firepower of Durant and Curry proved enough to hand the Cavs their second loss of the post season while the Warriors themselves continue to remain unbeaten.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
Activity: 448
The series of NBA finals was finally start at this day and finally GSW won the game. I'm fan of GSW because of the new force curry, thompson, iguodala, green added by durant that's  I'm not disappointed what happened in game 1. With durant of excellent performance they success in game 1. With also curry and other force they stop to win the cleveland.

I'm solid fan of GSW.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
The Golden State Warriors took the win in Game 1 and now led the Finals series, 1-0, as they defeated the defending Champions, Cleveland Cavaliers, with the final score of 113-90. Kevin Durant led the Warriors with 38 points (20 points in the first half), 8 rebounds and 8 assists, while Stephen Curry contributed with his double-doubles 28 points and 10 assists. LeBron James (28 points-15 rebounds) and Kevin Love (15 points-21 rebounds) posted double-doubles in the game, while Kyrie Irving has 24 points for the Cavaliers, but those were not enough to get the win.
copper member
Activity: 772
It's almost game time for the both teams. Both of them are eager to get the NBA Finals trophy. I see that the cavs have a very high odds in sport betting site giving them a 3.5x odds for this game. Also for the series cavs have 3.3x odds. Also Durant is motivated to win the series. Will durant finally get a ring? or lebron will spoil it.

watch in now guys! it will start in a few minutes!
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
For the 3rd consecutive year these teams are about to settle their score. I think it will be GSW this time.
At this time my team is GSW, last year I go for cavaliers because of my opponent in betting, they want gsw so I go for cav's.
But now I go for gsw besides to curry and thompson, durant is there, he is a good player to stop king james in winning. Even green and igoudala helps gsw to win. And in cavalier's lebron, love and irving added by korver gives excitement to everyone to make a great games.
We can't predict what will happen. But win or lose I go for GSW.
Activity: 518
I'm really super excited to see Game 1. I agree with everyone saying that Durant will be key difference this year with Golden State. We all know how good Durant is, but this is his first NBA Champion so we don't know if he is going to choke or to rise on the occasion. On the other hand, we already saw how good Lebron specially in last year's final and overcome a 3-1 deficit to win the trophy. The team that has more heart and hungry will win the trophy and I predict that it will be Golden State Warrior this year.
Actually, this is not Kevin Durant’s first trip to the Finals, but it has been a while since he last played in a stage as big as this. Remember that some years back, the trio of him, Westbrook and Harden (along with Ibaka) faced the Miami Heat in the Finals and lose the series in five games. They were very young then so this series could mean more for him, and that he is now being surrounded by more experienced teammates.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
There is a very high chance that Warriors will the Cavaliers this time. Warriors with Durant swept all the teams on the way to the finals. Warriors were already strong last year when they were leading 3-1 up.
It was because of injuries that caused the Warriors to lose in their latter games. Durant was signed by the Warriors to booster their squad for the playoff.

They just luckily sweep San Antonio Spurs because their MVP Pachulia was injured Leonard, without Parker and Leonard, Spurs is a totally regular team like Jazz and Blazers. The NBA finals is still undecided because Cavs is not a normal team and they have the best player in NBA now (LBJ), The presence of Durant now is not a big factor for Warriors to win because they don't have a good center unlike last year. Pachulia is a shit tho.
Activity: 476
After the 4-3 win of Cavs against Warriors, I'm sure they have their teeth gritted into the trophy now. This will be revenge.
Given that Durant has been acquired and added power to the Warriors, they have not relaxed a single moment and instead improved themselves in the court even more.
Warriors are much more stronger now. Even the odds show it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Pages:
Jump to: