Pages:
Author

Topic: NBA FINALS (Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland Cavaliers) GAME 5!!! GSW 3 CAVS 1 - page 5. (Read 4801 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Let's go for Golden State Warrirors 4-0 the fact that they already got Durant for sure they will get this game for the year 2017. Lebron legacy though will remain but this will not be the last time that they will see each other in finals. These both Titans will have a long way to go, Stephen Curry will still carry his team with or without Kevin Durant. I am hoping that next season other team will be able to conquer these beast I am a Spurs fan by the way. See ya all next year.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Well, it seems like Golden State Warriors will win this NBA finals for sure. It's really hard for other big teams like Cavaliers, Rockets, Spurs and else to compete with GS Warriors. GSW is really superior, maybe NBA will make a new rules for the next season, lol.

They are leading the game with 3-0 series right now and they are going to win it or if they want to make this match more interesting they could probably go with the flow and let cavs take 1 point from them however they probably will not do this. They will secure the last game and beat cavs like they did previously
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
gsw has it, the most boring finals ever...

Well, it seems like Golden State Warriors will win this NBA finals for sure. It's really hard for other big teams like Cavaliers, Rockets, Spurs and else to compete with GS Warriors. GSW is really superior, maybe NBA will make a new rules for the next season, lol.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
For Cleveland Cavaliers, I think they won't let Golden State Warriors sweep them knowing Lebron, he will try to make up for everything, maybe he will talk with his teammates and show other plays they can have against them that would be powerful.
But after Game 3, Lebron said he is drained, although maybe he is just psyching out the Warriors so they would be a little complacent come Game 4. This series looks much like the San Antonio - Miami Heat battle a few years ago, when the Heat did not have an answer to the Spurs precise ball movement. This time around, the Cavs just doesn't have enough firepower to match up against the Warriors. Could this be the signal for Lebron to switch to another team again? Los Angeles is calling, by the way.
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
For Cleveland Cavaliers, I think they won't let Golden State Warriors sweep them knowing Lebron, he will try to make up for everything, maybe he will talk with his teammates and show other plays they can have against them that would be powerful.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

True! But really, can you consider this a win for GSW? They got like the best of the league in three points in just one team. They also have the most expensive roster in the league. They had freaking stupid durant that just can't wait to get a ring. They practically said at the start of the season, "hey whoever is good enough to join our team come and join us to beat Lebron's sorry ass". Stupid GSW. Go rage on me on this, but you guys know it in yourself how desperate this team is.
they are really desperate and they want to make it sure that they have this title, even lebron will play that hard its really a big team to carry gsw really place their funds to build this super team and its only cavs who have the capability to match up but its still a big difference after adding kd and beside lebron is not getting any younger anymore.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

True! But really, can you consider this a win for GSW? They got like the best of the league in three points in just one team. They also have the most expensive roster in the league. They had freaking stupid durant that just can't wait to get a ring. They practically said at the start of the season, "hey whoever is good enough to join our team come and join us to beat Lebron's sorry ass". Stupid GSW. Go rage on me on this, but you guys know it in yourself how desperate this team is.
All team would be desperate to be the champion and they do really strive to beat up the previous champion no matter what cost and now they do let durant be included on the team which really adds up the force of warriors team.I would say that they are much more stronger now  even previous champs didnt make a single score as of now on finals.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514

Activity: 223
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Last game was close and the outcome was decided in the last few minutes of the game.

Hoping for the cavs to win at least a few games in the series to make it interesting.

Durant seems very tough mentally & very professional.

The warriors really needed someone like him to keep them grounded and keep their heads in the game.

Someone like a father figure or big brother to look up to.

The warriors are going to whoop their ass on their home court tomorrow to clinch the final round, there's not going to be a comeback this year like it happened last year. We are sealing victory right in front of their fans tomorrow. Can't wait any longer, I like what K. Durant is doing- a great forward indeed.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Last game was close and the outcome was decided in the last few minutes of the game.

Hoping for the cavs to win at least a few games in the series to make it interesting.

Durant seems very tough mentally & very professional.

The warriors really needed someone like him to keep them grounded and keep their heads in the game.

Someone like a father figure or big brother to look up to.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Other fans keep telling reasons about KD who wants to be a champion thats why he goes to GSW and i think this is actually a b.s i'll still go with cavs no matter what happen and i will go for them this gacoming game 4 don't be a bandwagon mawiga
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
Last year the Cavaliers got a win after a 3-1 deficit. Will they be able to surprise again and get out of a 3-0 deficit?
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
I guess this goes to the warriors! There are only a few teams that got out of te 3-0 lead and that is just really so few you can count it on your fingers.

Though I hate the damned warriors. They just pretty much got every good player wanting to get a ring like that slime ball Durant. Stupid guy that just wants a ring. It's not worth it if you join an already good team. Look at Dirk Nowitsky, he won his ring because of their hard efforts and just waiting in his own team!
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
I'm rather disappointed with the one-sided annihilation this NBA playoffs shown, GSW actually dominated the only series that was supposed to be competitive and are about to sweep it (very likely, with the last game being in their stadium), Cleveland played one good game against two awful ones, This series should prove GS is the leading team right now.
Activity: 364
Currently am too sad in the cleveland cavaliers lose at the game now (GAME 3). Stil not predicatble that cleveland loss ay their home court. Well hoping that the last finals that happended their make it again (hopefully)i just want to say i'm cleveland fans and all i can say is Warriors still to hard to defeat.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
There are two people in Cleveland. Someone else is Irving. The next game could be a Cavs, or Golden could end this game with 4-1.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
I'm currently watching the replay right now. Its really a disappointing lost for the Cleveland Cavaliers. They have the lead going on the 4th quarter and still playing its best so far in this series. Both Lebron and Kyrie has 30+ points and giving it their all. But again, Kevin Durant with a dagger 3. Truly he is the main difference with this Golden State team. I really thought that they can win Game 3 to make it a exciting match. Their chances are getting slim now, I wouldn't surprise at all when Golden State swept them in the next game.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
I'm a bit surprised that GSW managed to win 3 games in a row. I thought cavs would win the 3rd game, but the performance on the last quarter is pretty dissapointing. I root for GSW but cavs need to win the fourth game to make this more exciting final.

There's no sudden surprise, I knew it that Golden State Warriors can catch up to 3 consecutive wins against Cleveland Cavaliers. And there's only 1 win left and they will be the champion for this season. They are known for having a lot of consecutive wins and that is making their team stronger for trusting each players.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I'm a bit surprised that GSW managed to win 3 games in a row. I thought cavs would win the 3rd game, but the performance on the last quarter is pretty dissapointing. I root for GSW but cavs need to win the fourth game to make this more exciting final.
Pages:
Jump to: