Pages:
Author

Topic: #NEBLIO the next 10x coin (undervalue) - 2018 ! - page 2. (Read 4000 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Just making some popcorn & waiting for the dip  Cool

Can't believe I sold the NEBLIOs I had just a couple of hours ago  Cry. Hoping for the dip too.
Activity: 55
Just making some popcorn & waiting for the dip  Cool
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
$29.00 !!

The pump has started again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
After it reached ath, it dropped to aprox. $18.74. Is it then a good time to buy this goin, taking advange of this little dip? Its market cap is not that low, so unless the project is a real game changer, shouldn't the rise from here be more slowly and with a few dips on the way? Looks tempting to get onboard now, but I don't have much extra funds so I'm trying to pick a risky coin that could give high ROI. I invested a little in MONK, and now I'm between Neblio, Burst or Flixxo. What would you do?

It will dip, it's a great project and I've been in for months but I would wait, especially if you're holding BTC, if BTC climbs to $20k in the coming week there will be a great entry point again on many alts about to explode for 2018.
Yeah i'm waiting to enter this project, but Btc climb to 20k$ sound impossible now. There are more good and more potentiall coins than Btc, and investors putting there money to those coins make Btc price will not moving much.
I'm reading about this project now. Do you think it has the features to become a potential 10x-100x coin. Not so low marketcap, but I haven't read too much about it to know its potential. Large market caps, for me at least, could be good for the long run, but's it's difficult that it explodes compared with lower market cap coins.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7hg6p5/did_u_miss_the_stratisliskarkneo_boat_then_you/

https://twitter.com/NeblioTeam/status/949435930863120385

It's a very good project indeed, and a smart investment. I'm only saying that you shouldn't expect a meteoric rise like it can happen with good projects with smaller market cap. Depends now on how people react to it, and marketing. But its market cap isn't huge either, and the project is excellent, so a lot of profit can be made if you hodl (which is what I'm going to do).
I'm reading about this project now. Do you think it has the features to become a potential 10x-100x coin. Not so low marketcap, but I haven't read too much about it to know its potential. Large market caps, for me at least, could be good for the long run, but's it's difficult that it explodes compared with lower market cap coins.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7hg6p5/did_u_miss_the_stratisliskarkneo_boat_then_you/

https://twitter.com/NeblioTeam/status/949435930863120385
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Neblio is going BIG in 2018
Activity: 4
Higher mktcaps are risky.
With high volatility the chance of it going down is higher than it going up.
After it reached ath, it dropped to aprox. $18.74. Is it then a good time to buy this goin, taking advange of this little dip? Its market cap is not that low, so unless the project is a real game changer, shouldn't the rise from here be more slowly and with a few dips on the way? Looks tempting to get onboard now, but I don't have much extra funds so I'm trying to pick a risky coin that could give high ROI. I invested a little in MONK, and now I'm between Neblio, Burst or Flixxo. What would you do?

It will dip, it's a great project and I've been in for months but I would wait, especially if you're holding BTC, if BTC climbs to $20k in the coming week there will be a great entry point again on many alts about to explode for 2018.

Activity: 92

Holy shitt!!

1 Billion marketcap.

I'm coming!
Activity: 144
Ah well guys, you half missed it, but its not over yet... its going to 50$+ maybe even 100$!
Yeah, Neblio can easily reach 50$ even, and it will be far from their rivals caps Smiley
Get in while you still can guys, this coin is getting more and more exposure... will most likely be 30-50$ when Dapps finish, maybe even after next week dev announcement. they never hyped!
I like the NEBLIO dev.

They dint like to make so much noise and HYPE.

They just keep on delivering the product.

Once the platform dev is completed. Then they start making a noise/marketing on (Q2/2018).
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
NEBL is a great coin, had a lot of positive feedback from the community channels already. I like their approach!
Activity: 38
Neblio will boom !
Go before the pump guyz !
Pages:
Jump to: