Pages:
Author

Topic: #NEBLIO the next 10x coin (undervalue) - 2018 ! - page 3. (Read 4000 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 102
Nice break through today. Get in while you still can.   Grin
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
New developer announcement incoming! from NEBLIO main dev Smiley
Activity: 336
It’s been my biggest and most trusted bag for a while.  I would be really surprised if neblio isn’t at least $20 by the end of 1st quarter. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
neblio is the best project in 2018 , i buy 500 NEBL from th ico and hold it when Neblio will be on Bittrex  we see big dump Let's see how it goes on 2018 !
once this coin goes to TREX and they finish DAPPS it will go viral in feb/march of 2018... target will be 20$ easily Smiley with optimistic 40$.

+ adding on 2 more exchanges in the next near future (expected in 3 months)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Same here. Super bullish on Neblio too. I've got nothing but good vibes
Neblio accounts for 50% of my portfolio now. Supper bluish on this project  Grin Grin

Yes it is a great project with tons of potential, it can easily hit 50$+ in 2018!

Maybe even 100$!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Neblio accounts for 50% of my portfolio now. Supper bluish on this project  Grin Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Neblio is a wonderful project.
Unfortunately, didn't know what I was holding until I had sold my hand.
Now painfully buying back.
Lesson here: Never let your emotion get the best of your hodling
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Neblio a very promising project. It may well be that before the end of the year 2018 we will see the mark of 100 dollars or more. Very hard working developers. The community gathers around the coins. I think this project can become one of the fastest growing projects 2018
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
Activity: 644
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Every project Binance has added has great potential. Too much potential for escalation.
Activity: 546
until NEBLIO not going to listed in other exchange the value of NEBLIO will not be steady once Neblio will be on Bittrex or
polo then it could have pump high
So lets wait When NEBLIO will be listed to the Exchange

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards'
What price is a good entry point?

In my opinion it is still cheap. I am expecting a 1 BN market cap once the APIs are out in Q1 2018. It will work its way up until then.
Activity: 406
just checked this coin out and Im impressed by the gain..I thibk the price will increase even more after the binance listing
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
What price is a good entry point?
Neblio is a really nice project and a good investment from my point of view. Still undervalued.
The focus is clearly to deliver BaaS to businesses. And the development so far looks to be absolutely into the right direction, docker, quick sync, first REST API calls..

As an investor one of the nicest things to me is the staking. You get 10% of the Nebls you hold per year from staking which is a good quote.
There is also a wallet for raspberry pi which makes the staking itself very cheap and convinient.

With the low supply and relatively low market cap I see a lot of room for growth. Especially with the API release for Q1 and start of marketing towards business customers in Q2.
It is already 14$ on cryptopia...

I think it might go well above 12$ overall on exchanges...

It started to wake up!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Wow, it just got to 9 $ now. That's really impressive, too bad i didn't buy any yet. Now i guess i have to wait for the price to get lower, so i can afford it
Great for Neblio.... This coin will follow NEO prices/value... lower supply but better POS return!

Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: