Pages:
Author

Topic: #NEBLIO the next 10x coin (undervalue) - 2018 ! - page 6. (Read 4000 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Any other blockchain that had ICO project running inside of it?
Using PYTHON, JAVASCRIPT, C#, RUBY or other programming language?
I think almost none.

LISK currently is on trying to do this, but LISK only support javascript and they will release their SDK in Q1/2018.

While NEBLIO will release their API (in Q1/2018 too) that support variety of programming language such as Python, Go, JS, Ruby, .NET, Java, Node.js .
If this really happen and successful. NEBLIO would be the first "working" blockchain DAPPS that support variety of programming language...

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

If they can pull their goal of restful API's, i can see this gaining a lot of traction next year with developers
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I would buy in a tiny at a time, but if it is one of these PND coins, then even slowly buying in the direction it's going could be a losing proposition.  I set some buy orders this morning but it's going up so didn't hit them.   If it has long term gains and stays up, there should be a few chances to buy in because it's relatively high right now for a newish coin. 

0.00064240 BTC
$44,832,958 MKTC
Total Supply
13,193,830 NEBL
Activity: 229
The Operating System for DAOs
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I assume you have seen the development team at Lisk and they are "only" doing JavaScript. I can't seem to figure out how all of these competitors pulling off multiple program languages at once with minimal devs teams.
Activity: 427
Just checked out the team, the lead dev JUST got out of school in 2009. First job Cisco, second job Neblio... see where I'm going? I don't think he has the experience to pull this off.

The dev team are hard working team.
They always a head of the roadmap. Instead of talk too much but produce nothing.
Just like this wallet https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.nebl.wallet.android

IOS wallet coming soon.
Activity: 177
Just checked out the team, the lead dev JUST got out of school in 2009. First job Cisco, second job Neblio... see where I'm going? I don't think he has the experience to pull this off.
Activity: 224
Neblio definitly looking good shape, just wait till bigger exchange gonna offer Neblio, some heavy accumulating happening now.. gonna be the next Stratis

hello can I ask you something?  How  do you realize that  they are accumulating right now?
Any other blockchain that had ICO project running inside of it?
Using PYTHON, JAVASCRIPT, C#, RUBY or other programming language?
I think almost none.

LISK currently is on trying to do this, but LISK only support javascript and they will release their SDK in Q1/2018.

While NEBLIO will release their API (in Q1/2018 too) that support variety of programming language such as Python, Go, JS, Ruby, .NET, Java, Node.js .
If this really happen and successful. NEBLIO would be the first "working" blockchain DAPPS that support variety of programming language...

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Just empty shill if you start like this, can you give out more information about neblio? So we can start proper conversation? thanks in advance
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Neblio definitly looking good shape, just wait till bigger exchange gonna offer Neblio, some heavy accumulating happening now.. gonna be the next Stratis
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
A bit late but there was an interesting article about neblio on steemit a while ago, and a Youtube video who is predicting a marketcap of 1B in the next Year, what i personaly think is a bit too much. But its a very nice token with a low supply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD3MlzDvw8k

https://steemit.com/neblio/@acryptotrader/neblio-nebl-is-the-most-under-valued-crypto-here-s-why

Price history: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neblio/historical-data/?start=20130428&end=20171017
(from $0.60 ====> $3.50 in just a few weeks!)

What is NEBLIO?

Neblio was born out of the need for simple and intuitive tools and solutions to drive the adoption of blockchain technology in the enterprise space (like STRATIS). They are working on tools, services, and APIs that will simplify and revolutionize the way that businesses deploy next-generation applications on the Neblio Blockchain Platform.

Coin details:

- POS
- Circulating Supply 12,000,000+
- Max Supply 13,000,000+

Next NEBLIO roadmap

Q1 2018 – RESTful APIs for Interacting with the Neblio Network
(price may be rising more during this time)

We believe that the first step in unlocking the potential of  the Neblio Blockchain in the enterprise world is to make the technology easier to consume. Through the use of a set of uniform and open-source RESTful APIs in a variety of languages (Python, Go, JS, Ruby, .NET, Java, Node.js) businesses large and small will rapidly deploy next-gen applications on the Neblio Blockchain Network like never before seen in the blockchain ecosystem.

Now lets wait for the BITTREX to list this coin. I belive it would >$5

Pages:
Jump to: