Pages:
Author

Topic: Need advice on getting merits - page 3. (Read 1312 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
November 09, 2023, 05:56:18 PM
The best advice you will get is to engage actively and positively on the forum, and you will be rewarded with merit. Just have something real to give to the forum, and you might be lucky enough to earn a merit like the one you earned from your local board a few hours ago.

There is one statement I came across in this forum: "Don't chase merit; make quality posts and allow merit to chase you." Some local boards are also good at helping one another, especially when they see you contributing actively to your local board.

My advice: Look for that area where you can be productive and start making organic posts there; genuinely, don't try to outsmart anyone in the name of chasing merit, as that might land you into trouble.
This is a very simple and precise answer to give and the user has been a long time users of the forum and I think should be aware by now that the only way to earn merits are through writing quality post and letting the merits chase you.
Don't be bothered about when the merits will be come bjt just be focused on making quality post as the merits might even come months after you've written that post.
Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
November 09, 2023, 04:59:34 PM
There's actually no special advice you're gonna have, other than putting in effort in making quality post; FAQS about what quality post are and how it could be made is usually explained on almost every merit giveaway threads or discussion threads too.. I believe everything lies in your mindset and perception of thinking; whatever policies that's been placed on everyone's meriting habits is all to one goal - which is not allowing malicious Alts and account farmers grow Thier accounts for sale... This as well was thought to be another route to reduce the incessant spamming/Ai postings in the forum ..... you're definitely not gonna be affected by it if you're a quality poster.

Sandra 🧑‍🦰
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
November 09, 2023, 11:45:14 AM
Their is no other ways of earning merit in this community except that you are engaged in the activities of the forum, so for some people to earn a higher merit than others is as result of their composition in writing is well understood and its very formative in comprehension, so people engaged into discussion with out looking having a basic knowledge of what the discussion is all about, so therefore I believe that merit earning is been determined by the quality of your post and your research about what is very innovative and also worthy for emulation.
Yes, everything is determined by the quality of the post and some research done to respond to or create a thread. It's not easy to do, it requires research and explanation in the form of valid data. I myself am not even able to always achieve the reward I need. It requires persistence and learning about the topic that will be discussed in detail.
Activity: 364
Merit: 146
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
November 08, 2023, 02:48:38 PM
Do everything possible to be humble on the platform by following all the rules and regulations that govern the platform, and exercise patience with what you post on the platform for people to learn.
I think you got all the things right, and I appreciate you. Well the thing is that do not chase merits in the forum as it does not make for the merits, yeah it will help to select you in the signature campaign and make some money and there is no problem with it but using the wrong routes and tactics to get more and more merits is wrong. this will lead you to get negative trust or maybe get banned If someone wants to get merit then do hard work some research and do a quality post so that forum members like it and will merit your post. Besides the merits, there are other important things in the forum that need to be gained like knowledge about Bitcoin as much as possible the trading techniques, and much more. Make this the reason to be part of this forum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 205
The great city of God 🔥
November 08, 2023, 07:08:05 AM
Hi guys, I want to ask some tips on getting some merits. I somehow feel jealous when I see other full members having tons of it even if they're just new to the forum. I know that there are some ways to earn it like being active in your local board, engaging in the gambling threads talking about particular sports, create an informational thread, or have some deep knowledge about bitcoin's technical like block size, hash rate, etc. And that's my concern, I am not good with any of those stuffs. I am not a sports enthusiasts nor good in bitcoin technical. Our local board is not that active also compared to others where I see some members' their main merit source.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking my time to read my post. Cheers!  Smiley

There is no need to be jelouse about new members merits. Its always difficult sometimes for you as a beginner to know the difference between shitpost and quality post. Although it's always difficult in the beginning. But when you are grinded to this forum by understanding everything that is going on, you will definitely know how to grow.

Let me me use myself as a case study. When I started I thought just making post in each thread by commenting will earn merit but all to no avail. I even decived to quit. Thinking what I will post to grow. So started reading people's comment that reacieved merits, I discovered that they were interacting on a serious discussion. So I started study at night. I can use 6 house to read and understand what dey are doing otherwise you'll just be here making post with no merits.

And mean while don't always have it in mind that you must get merit in each we quality post. Just continue posting quality and you will receive merits when you don't expect.
Merit: 288
November 07, 2023, 06:11:46 PM
I have read some topics that obviously look like the poster are begging for merit or using an indirect method to look for merit, be real and legit with yourself, you will be fine.
Similarly, it would be inappropriate for a member to only use indirect methods to gain merit. They bring such topics, which are of the cheap type, and their purpose is only getting merit and nothing else, spamming, or, as you said, begging. Like these, there are many examples of how he used to complain about other members, and he also opened the topic without any argument so that he could gain merit. They thought that they would be able to gain merit by acting inappropriately, but they are giving themselves a trap. So I mean, never do such discusting activity, which will cause humiliation for you later.

Here are some of the threads
- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-share-your-best-poststhreads-with-fillippone-to-be-merit-assessed-5412657

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-help-posts-in-local-boards-that-did-not-receive-enough-merits-5465195

In addition I know that some time in the past you could PM a legendary member and asked for your profile to be reviewed. If they review it and they like what they see do they give you merits.

These are the ways I know to receive merits here
Hmm, buddy, you did very good work. I really appreciate you giving them a very appropriate way to get merit from these two threads. Those who give you the result of real work (posts) instead of spamming, this is senior and their eligible createria; the quality of the post should be better, which can rank you up only to get merit. I think this is the best way to get merit or to make your rank upgradeable because, with this type of method, juniors will avoid spamming and will also get good results for their post quality.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
November 07, 2023, 06:10:10 PM
I know that there are some ways to earn it like being active in your local board, engaging in the gambling threads talking about particular sports, create an informational thread, or have some deep knowledge about bitcoin's technical like block size, hash rate, etc. And that's my concern, I am not good with any of those stuffs.
Yeah, I guess you rightly stated it there with what I found in your post history. You truly aren't good at creating "informational threads". You've been in this forum since 2017. Sadly, you've just one created topic to your credit. From my observation, merit is easily awarded to created topics more than regular comments. This may also be going against you.

I hope OP returns to read all these suggestions made to them here as I've seen their last seen online was about a month ago – October 8.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
November 07, 2023, 05:40:53 PM
Hi guys, I want to ask some tips on getting some merits. I somehow feel jealous when I see other full members having tons of it even if they're just new to the forum. I know that there are some ways to earn it like being active in your local board, engaging in the gambling threads talking about particular sports, create an informational thread, or have some deep knowledge about bitcoin's technical like block size, hash rate, etc. And that's my concern, I am not good with any of those stuffs. I am not a sports enthusiasts nor good in bitcoin technical. Our local board is not that active also compared to others where I see some members' their main merit source.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking my time to read my post. Cheers!  Smiley
Their is no other ways of earning merit in this community except that you are engaged in the activities of the forum, so for some people to earn a higher merit than others is as result of their composition in writing is well understood and its very formative in comprehension, so people engaged into discussion with out looking having a basic knowledge of what the discussion is all about, so therefore I believe that merit earning is been determined by the quality of your post and your research about what is very innovative and also worthy for emulation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 418
November 07, 2023, 01:35:11 PM

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking my time to read my post. Cheers!  Smiley

Some of those places you mentioned are where you drop your contributions, try as much as you can to flow with the topics, as in being in line with what's been said. You mustn't be a guru before you can be able to get the right post on sports and other board, we're all here to learn so you take it nice and slow with time you'd get it right, just keep making research on which ever topics or threads you find yourself.
To top it all, I'd advise you to discard that thinking of getting merit and keep doing things the way you have been doing if not you'd lose focus.
Quality post will get you what you want but if you keep making it number one priority (getting merit) that's where desperation comes in and you know how desperate people behave, so just keep making post that would draw attention, with time you'd get the merit without you knowing how or when it may arrive.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 07, 2023, 12:03:01 PM
Like some of the advice the legendary and Hiro members gave to you by improving in quality post on the time, it will really help you to achieve any amount of merits you want in the platform because, they merits people base on their quality Post in the platform which you can improve in quality post and get the same luck through your quality post. Don't let merits be the reason why you are part of this platform because it will not allow you to learn many things from crypto facilitators in the platform, and it can cause you to disobey the rules that governed the platform and it can lead you to the ban or red tag that will make your account useless in the platform.

Do everything possible to be humble in the platform by following all the rules and regulations that governed the platform, and exercise patience with what you post in the platform for people to learn.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 07, 2023, 11:54:53 AM

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking my time to r
ead my post. Cheers!  Smiley

Thanks for the information, I've always wondered how I could earn some merits as others. I think this is the best time to engage more in my local board.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
November 07, 2023, 11:14:38 AM
You are really a good persons of my eyes because i want to learning how to put good quality posts in thread and get sone merit because  still now i'm newbie and i want to growth my rank like you example jr rank & sr rank so how to get merit from thread?

All you need to do to earn merits is just you must contribute very well in this forum cause by making good post and sharing your ideas and knowledge then you can earn merits,  but always  remember this mate do not copy from someone's work and claim that's yours and post it here. Cause once you caught one thing I assure you will face the consequences which is banned. Not just temporarily banned but there's a high chance that you will got a permanent banned.
Anyways good luck to your journey here in forum mate.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
November 06, 2023, 09:04:43 AM
You are really a good persons of my eyes because i want to learning how to put good quality posts in thread and get sone merit because  still now i'm newbie and i want to growth my rank like you example jr rank & sr rank so how to get merit from thread?
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
November 05, 2023, 02:11:46 PM

Suppose your dream is to become a teacher? To become a teacher you have to take shelter of a teacher and learn knowledge from him. At one time you became. There are members in the role of teacher (many senior) and you can follow them and go to their position for a time. For new users this situation requires more effort and patience. It is important to first read the forum policy and policy, which will specify how to contribute to this site. Later questions should be kept in the learning exit, and it is important to coordinate and agree with other users. You can permanently build a good community connection in the forum. Gradually you will see the contribution of your merit.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
November 01, 2023, 04:14:46 PM

Most of the new members goal is to learn the secret to getting merits when they should be more focused on how they can contribute to the forum. Work on your knowledge sharing skills you will be appreciated by the forum members. It's like don't run behind money, improve your quality to the point where money runs behind you. The same thing applies to the merits now.
Don't chase to get merits, but focus on the prerequisites on the forum that you need to achieve. Learning should be your priority. Do not just read but care to understand whatever topics you have encountered. That's the only way so you can contribute quality and helpful post in the forum. When people start to appreciate your post, then meriting your post will be easier. Just focus more on what you can share in the forum and how can you help most particularly the newbies. Merits are not freely given, but they are earned. And as long you do your part on how to be useful in the forum to create more educative and interactive atmosphere, then getting merits will be easier for you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 259
November 01, 2023, 11:16:31 AM

You don't have to feel jealous of other full members of the forum just because they joined recently. I'm not sure how you feel about that. You don't need to ask for tips on how to follow or earn merit because I can see that you are not a new member of the forum. You can continue to contribute as you have in the past, which will help you earn more merit. You don't have to find it difficult if you aren't skilled at bitcoin or sports; nobody is truly perfect at these things. Simply put, you should do your best to learn everything you can about bitcoin and to keep contributing in the forum. If you are knowledgeable about bitcoin and you start contributing, merit will find you without you having to ask people how to earn merit; your quality posts and contributions are sufficient to accomplish that for you. It won't help you to keep waiting to learn about bitcoin; just remind yourself that you will eventually learn more than you can possibly imagine.

Improve your knowledge and impart what you know. You don't need to feel jealous of each member; just be patient while you are doing that, everything will be okay.
Activity: 364
Merit: 272
October 30, 2023, 09:04:43 AM
OP this is the thought that comes into the mind of newbies when ever they are unveiled here. They would want to take on merit advise and how to go about it but the truth remains the same that a newbie must take his or her time to go through forum policies and act accordingly. As a newbie, you must be able to have patience to read and learn so you could assimilate all you have learnt to build up your account. When you do what is obtainable here by creating post of good quality and educating, you will get merit which will increase your rank. We all have been in this situation before were we will work hard to get rewards and it is not different from what you are asking to know here.

Everyone must have felt the same thing as Op, because we all started as newbies too. Have you ever felt anxious about getting a reward or something like that, and it is true that the main key to all of that is to always learn and gain knowledge in order to expand your knowledge about this forum so that you can contribute to the forum so that Merit will definitely come by itself. Again, there are many topics that help users earn Merit by asking to review posts. There's only one key, keep reading, don't get bored.
Merit: 521
October 30, 2023, 08:10:37 AM
OP this is the thought that comes into the mind of newbies when ever they are unveiled here. They would want to take on merit advise and how to go about it but the truth remains the same that a newbie must take his or her time to go through forum policies and act accordingly.

Any newbie that comes here and think about getting merit first then is totally misguided, merit is what onlyy shows as a proof to how far you've gone in making tangible contributions to the forum, merit is not meant to achieve rank requirements alone, a newbie coming in should leave merit aside and focus on how he can be a good quality poster of this forum, start by learning, reading other experienced members post and also making online research, this will help him make a quick improvement in knowledge from how he first started, before he knows it, he would have realized having alot of merit because people appreciate and liked the quality delivery in what he does.

As a newbie, you must be able to have patience to read and learn so you could assimilate all you have learnt to build up your account. When you do what is obtainable here by creating post of good quality and educating, you will get merit which will increase your rank. We all have been in this situation before were we will work hard to get rewards and it is not different from what you are asking to know here.

But anyone that lack the patience will always lack the benefits that comes through the normal process, if you don't do the right thing, don't expect the right result.
Activity: 448
Merit: 117
October 25, 2023, 03:52:33 PM
OP this is the thought that comes into the mind of newbies when ever they are unveiled here. They would want to take on merit advise and how to go about it but the truth remains the same that a newbie must take his or her time to go through forum policies and act accordingly. As a newbie, you must be able to have patience to read and learn so you could assimilate all you have learnt to build up your account. When you do what is obtainable here by creating post of good quality and educating, you will get merit which will increase your rank. We all have been in this situation before were we will work hard to get rewards and it is not different from what you are asking to know here.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
October 25, 2023, 07:43:55 AM
Concentrate more on having a good time on the forum, merits come when you don't even expect it, be real and stay positive, find good posts and engage in the discussion, give valid points why something is what you believe it is, this is when your replies will worth some merits.
Don't join spam topics is a good start because by participating in non spam topics, you will improve your writing. You will also learn new knowledge from good posters, experts, legendary merited members. Continuing with this way, you will become more knowledgeable and can make better posts.

Also bring in stuff that are crypto related that many people may not know about, share your experience and ask questions about things you don't know or have idea about, and also do not put in more effort as if you are craving for merits, people will intentionally ignore your posts for doing so.
You don't actually need to create something new to earn merit. The challenge is your knowledge must be enough to help other members who in needs. Another challenge is you must be faster than other members to help that OP. Because if you are late, other members will make their answers before you do, hence you lose a chance to make a constructive post that can help you to earn merit.
Pages:
Jump to: