Pages:
Author

Topic: Need advice on getting merits - page 6. (Read 1312 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 291
October 11, 2023, 11:13:21 AM
Hi guys, I want to ask some tips on getting some merits. I somehow feel jealous when I see other full members having tons of it even if they're just new to the forum. I know that there are some ways to earn it like being active in your local board, engaging in the gambling threads talking about particular sports, create an informational thread, or have some deep knowledge about bitcoin's technical like block size, hash rate, etc. And that's my concern, I am not good with any of those stuffs. I am not a sports enthusiasts nor good in bitcoin technical. Our local board is not that active also compared to others where I see some members' their main merit source.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking my time to read my post. Cheers!  Smiley
I agree with everything you explained above that it is very true. So I want to ask, why be confused? In fact, you just need to carry out everything you describe well. As usual, be active in the forum by making posts or arguments that are useful for members of this forum. Because basically you just need to pour all the knowledge you know, be it about bitcoin, gambling, altcoins, or economics, into a post or reply, very well worded. I'm sure with this, you will have more opportunities to always get merit.

Apart from that, don't forget to keep learning and expanding your knowledge, especially about cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. Because looking at my personal experience, when the knowledge I had was still very shallow, it was also very difficult for me to get rewards. So until now I am still learning, because I feel that the knowledge I currently have is still very lacking.

And a final suggestion. Don't forget to always carry out activities on this forum with a sincere heart and always enjoy the process. Because if you can be sincere and enjoy the process, I'm sure everything you want in this BTT forum will always run smoothly. So in essence, contribute well to this forum, because if you have made a good impact on this forum, I'm sure you will always be able to get merit.
Activity: 235
Merit: 106
October 11, 2023, 11:02:02 AM
I think from my personal experience as one building from scratch, you need to be as organic as possible. All the merits I received came from my best posts/comments. And from my observation of post that have been merited on the forum, they are all quality posts. As long as you have a positive contribution to make, don't hesitate to do so. It might not yield you merit at the instance but with time you will get rewarded for your positive contributions.

With time all posts with good quality are all rewarded. What it takes is just patience and you being consistent and devoted to making your contributions. The aspect of one being organic is another point here because when you are real, you express yourself with ease and to the understanding of every one who reads your post. It would be self explanatory and  able to pass across a message to the readers. Even if your posts are not merited immediately, it would be looked into as time goes on.

As far as I can tell @OP needs to change his posting style first without going after his wits. From @Cantsay bro's post it looks like most of his posts are spam. So to get merit he must first improve the quality of the post. I noticed something on his account that I understand that he is not active regularly. Moreover, he last posted on August 9th and was active again on October 8th. He was inactive for 1 month, it completely shows that he is inactive most of the time. He has to study a lot to get talent. And be active in the forum and post quality posts. So good luck to newbies or all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 117
October 11, 2023, 10:30:03 AM
I think from my personal experience as one building from scratch, you need to be as organic as possible. All the merits I received came from my best posts/comments. And from my observation of post that have been merited on the forum, they are all quality posts. As long as you have a positive contribution to make, don't hesitate to do so. It might not yield you merit at the instance but with time you will get rewarded for your positive contributions.

With time all posts with good quality are all rewarded. What it takes is just patience and you being consistent and devoted to making your contributions. The aspect of one being organic is another point here because when you are real, you express yourself with ease and to the understanding of every one who reads your post. It would be self explanatory and  able to pass across a message to the readers. Even if your posts are not merited immediately, it would be looked into as time goes on.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
October 11, 2023, 09:54:49 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 309
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
October 11, 2023, 05:15:33 AM
Hi guys, I want to ask some tips on getting some merits. I somehow feel jealous when I see other full members having tons of it even if they're just new to the forum. I know that there are some ways to earn it like being active in your local board, engaging in the gambling threads talking about particular sports, create an informational thread, or have some deep knowledge about bitcoin's technical like block size, hash rate, etc. And that's my concern, I am not good with any of those stuffs. I am not a sports enthusiasts nor good in bitcoin technical. Our local board is not that active also compared to others where I see some members' their main merit source.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking my time to read my post. Cheers!  Smiley

I have check this account an it seem this account just wake up, I don't think this account is yours

Mr OP this question is not for you, it seem that you are not the owner of this account, if at this level you are still asking how to get merit definitely you didn't build this account yourself, my question is that how did you manage to get to this level for the first time.
You are absolutely right, this account has only been up for a few days before being inactive for a long time. And it turns out OP is a full member but he is completely clueless about how to earn merit. And did he wake up in 2023 but judging by the quality of his posts, it looks like he bought this account from another owner. How can the OP ask such a question if we can't be sure that he is not the owner of this account? When a person becomes a full member he spends enough knowledge to gain merit and then change his rank. But here it looks completely different I think he bought the account from another person and then posting mindless posts on his own how to earn merit. We have seen many accounts change hands that were purchased from other people but are currently given negative feedback from the forum. So we can be sure that this account was purchased by the OP and changed hands due to which he is asking such questions.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
October 10, 2023, 11:08:20 AM

Those who are replying without reading the whole thread should have a look at this post by FatFork to understand that OP is not as innocent as he may sound and we are basically wasting our time making suggestions to him on how he can earn Merits and grow an account that is basically ban evading since one of his alt accounts has been banned previously and he probably didn't appeal for that since he didn't want to reveal his other accounts and he instead decided to continue using this account thinking that people might not come to know.

@OP, it seems like you have got more serious things to think about before Merits. Smiley So it's basically useless for you to learn how you can earn Merits to grow the rank of your account when it will eventually get banned any time soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 117
October 09, 2023, 09:32:12 AM
I have seen many accounts here asking similar questions and it dawned on me that most of the accounts asking such questions were account airdropped merits years back as a result of their activities then. They never earned a merit by themselves and do not know how and what it takes to do so. Some are bounty hunters with no much knowledge and contributions from their end but we're just lucky to gain those merit.

Is it that the account changed hands or something else because a person at such hieght should not be asking such questions even if it was earned as  a result of merit airdropped because for the number of years you have stayed here you should have the knowledge about how to earn more merit and engaging in activities as well to give you a boost and push up as well.

There are links I can see which you can look into for yourself. Maybe those links could be of help to you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 308
October 09, 2023, 09:14:31 AM
Hi guys, I want to ask some tips on getting some merits.
You are not a newbie and should be the one giving tips on how to get merits, not asking how to get merits. It should not even be a question to be asking when you already have earned 101 merits. How did earn does merits without knowing how to get merits? It is just funny. If you earned those merits without knowing exactly what you did, go back to those topics that the merits were awarded and try to observe what you did correctly there, you should be able to notice something if you can observe well.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2023, 08:23:17 AM
Hi guys, I want to ask some tips on getting some merits. I somehow feel jealous when I see other full members having tons of it even if they're just new to the forum.

How you also try to take time to know how committed they were to what they contributes, with the sacrifice of their time and efforts, if you know what it really takes to generate merits then you will understand more better what they have also done that attracted them to seing this result, but this shouldn't be new to you because you're not new to the forum.

I know that there are some ways to earn it like being active in your local board, engaging in the gambling threads talking about particular sports, create an informational thread, or have some deep knowledge about bitcoin's technical like block size, hash rate, etc.

I can see now that it's not by how far but how well, someone like you doesn't even know that one rarely get merits from the gambling boards, i can't be surprised, it's not about being active or aged on this forum make one get merits, the value in what you contributed to the community place you on the chance of getting merit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 421
October 09, 2023, 07:57:34 AM

No doubt if you can ask such a question then possibly you gained this rank and merit as a result of the airdropped  merit system years back before now which invariably means you did not put much efforts in growing up here and now you must do that in other to move forward since the system is not as you think it was before. 

Just as the other members here have advised you, you can submit your best posts for review so that merit source can review them and merit them accordingly. The links provided by other members can aid you in submitting your post for review while you wait for your turn.

While waiting for your review, you should be able to engage in meaningful conversations and contributing to the development and growth of the platform as you can. I believe if you are capable of doing such, you could just be rewarded with merits for your input.
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 09, 2023, 07:37:34 AM
I am curious if he cheated in campaigns with his multiple accounts or not. I am curious if he transfers some merits to his alts or not. If he did not, good job, and keep up the good work. Having multiple accounts is allowed here.
The Op has not earned any merit before, aside from the extra one that was gotten from his local board. During the merit system, maybe a few (s) merits were airdropped to him; I don't know how many, but based on the merit record, the OP has only sent out four merits twice to a user, which I believe can't be his alt. Maybe a lack of merit won't allow his cheating scheme to go that way.

As far as I know, old members received airdropped merits according to their rank and activity. So, Full members received 100 airdropped merits to get their rank, Sr 250, hero 500, and Legendaries 1000. There are a lot of inactive accounts that have not earned a single merit other than the air-dropped merits. So, when I see high-rank accounts without earning a single or very little amount of merits, I tend to think those are sold accounts. The account changed hands. The account owner does not even know if they have a high-ranked Bitcointalk account because of their previous activity. So, if you see a Legendary member with zero earned merits, it means they did not earn it with their knowledge.
Activity: 784
Merit: 732
October 09, 2023, 02:19:12 AM
I think you don't need to force yourself to enter a field that you may not have mastered. But of course you have to learn to enter fields that you have never studied before to broaden your insight.

So my advice is that you have to be a pioneer who brings change in your own local board. Namely, be the person who provides the most valuable information there. Be the most active person there. And contribute with the insights you have to help improve the insights of other users on your Local Board.

And currently there are actually many very good global merit sources that provide offers to any local user who feels they have a good post locally but hasn't gotten Merit. One of them is hugeblack. He created a special thread for that, namely ([Merit] Help posts in local boards that did not receive enough merits)
And I think this makes local users enthusiastic about contributing locally again.

And actually it's not just Hugeblack. But other Merit sources also create threads that will also help review posts from Local, even though the thread is not specifically for Local. But in the thread rules it is stated that the thread owner, namely fillippone, will also welcome quality posts from any locale. this is the thread I mean. ([Merit] Share your best posts/threads with Fillippone to be merit assessed)

But focus on helping solve every problem that arises in a discussion by digging deeper and finding solutions after reading lots of references and writing them down. Unconsciously we will increase our own insight. The more we find out about something, the more insight we will gain. and as our insight broadens, every piece of writing we write will definitely be useful for those who need it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 34
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 09, 2023, 01:43:47 AM
The best advice you will get is to engage actively and positively on the forum, and you will be rewarded with merit. Just have something real to give to the forum, and you might be lucky enough to earn a merit like the one you earned from your local board a few hours ago.

There is one statement I came across in this forum: "Don't chase merit; make quality posts and allow merit to chase you." Some local boards are also good at helping one another, especially when they see you contributing actively to your local board.

My advice: Look for that area where you can be productive and start making organic posts there; genuinely, don't try to outsmart anyone in the name of chasing merit, as that might land you into trouble.

hmmm good idea on this, i think have been missing out something in the past on how to get, which you have just given me a clue, am either good on those stuff he mentioned, no idea in sport and others, with this advice you gave out, i will get hold of it on my LOCAL BOARD thanks much appreciated  Grin Grin Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
October 08, 2023, 05:56:13 PM
I know that there are some ways to earn it like being active in your local board, engaging in the gambling threads talking about particular sports, create an informational thread, or have some deep knowledge about bitcoin's technical like block size, hash rate, etc. And that's my concern, I am not good with any of those stuffs. I am not a sports enthusiasts nor good in bitcoin technical. Our local board is not that active also compared to others where I see some members' their main merit
If you think these are the things up need to do yo earn merit, because all this you have mentioned doing them you ate playing a good role in the forum and I expected you to do this things because you already know what to do that will give you the merit you want. The  only thing I can advise you is  for you to be yourself,  just do best for the forum by playing a good role . Always try to know more things about bitcoin,  because if you really check people who earn merit on a constant is because they are giving good knowledge about bitcoins from their discussions.
Activity: 334
Merit: 27
October 08, 2023, 05:00:43 PM
I can not believe you @op, your account has been created since 2017, even if you are the dullest of all, you must have understood bitcoins and it's technicality after 6 years of been a member of this forum. Well I won't assume you bought the account cause you sound like a newbie in your post.

Those things you listed above which you think you are not good at , are things you should focus on, learn them and become useful to others. Is not a must to know all at once but make sure you know what you want to share with others.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
October 08, 2023, 02:16:07 PM

Then find (or create) a direction in which you are good at one (or more) of these things.

Improve any skills or abilities in yourself (not necessarily directly related to the forum). Having thus accumulated a certain experience and knowledge, one day you will be able to apply it (by giving useful advice or making an informative post) for which you will certainly be rewarded (at least with gratitude, at most with merit).

There are no people on the forum who are nothing at all, but at the same time rose to high ranks. They all had behind them experience and knowledge (from different fields of activity and areas), acquired in life, by sharing which they were noted for their merits. Follow their lead.

Also, be active. No one has ever achieved anything on a forum by being passive (in real life either).

Don’t forget to take a look at this topic, perhaps you will learn something useful from it, because at one time it was created precisely with the hope that it would one day be useful to someone. Maybe for you?
Activity: 583
Merit: 271
October 08, 2023, 02:13:22 PM
Can you explain how you are a full member but don't know how to get merits? I'm a little confused here, mate. You should have known that well enough. Usually, newbies create this kind of thread.

Let's just assume you are telling the truth & your story is real. Nobody knows for sure.

If you really want to earn merit & rank up, you should be determined to learn. One thing you shouldn't run after is merit itself. Just try to be a good poster, make quality content, help those who you can, contribute to this community, & you are good to go.

I'll suggest you read some threads. It may improve your post quality.

Activity: 308
Merit: 340
Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm
October 08, 2023, 01:44:53 PM
Wow... I'm really surprised that this thread has become a judgment thread. I was surprised that a member asked about merit even though he was already a full member. Too bad OP, your post sounds like it's going to be hell for you. Don't worry, you didn't have time for forums before, so it's likely you'll have more time out there

btw, it seems like people commenting here forgot that they were going off topic, maybe someone needs to take it to the reputation board
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
October 08, 2023, 01:26:42 PM
How many other alt accounts are out there?

Oh damn. It seems all those suggestions and times wasted. These are not the typical newbie who wants to learn by creating these topics. I am curious if he cheated in campaigns with his multiple accounts or not. I am curious if he transfers some merits to his alts or not. If he did not, good job, and keep up the good work. Having multiple accounts is allowed here.

A full member is not a newbie. A full member has to spend at least four months in this forum to get the rank. So, you should know how these things work. Just don't act like you don't know anything about it.
You said well, and the amazing thing is how the OP has reacted to it; he did not get angry at the accusations; instead, he simply said I was busy and had no time to spend on BTT. That's why I came back now while I had some time. And many even said that he is after merits, which he should not do while he has 100+ merits.

I prefer all people to have the same mindset as Learn Bitcoin has, and I have: not kidding, just saying the true fact. Because I have seen people on this forum become more sceptical and point more fingers, like they are the only judges here. I really liked your reply and was not able to stop myself from appreciating it.

We need more members like you who think before making a post. Actually, most of the members are following the same pattern, like if one says something bad about it or raises some question, then the next reader will not think for another second and start to elaborate on or back up those questions that the previous one has raised.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 669
Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013
October 08, 2023, 01:19:11 PM
You should join discussions that you have a knowledge with and if you have found something that is worth sharing like news, events and other information then you should share it here or if you want to create a guide, tips that aren't created yet or already existed here in the forum then many will appreciate it and will get the; merited. There are other ways to earn merits like joining a merit thread where you have to post your best post and get merited.
Pages:
Jump to: