Pages:
Author

Topic: Nefario - page 3. (Read 198632 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
April 23, 2013, 06:40:36 PM
Specifically I was not commenting about the merits of the case. Rather making a procedural point.

Nefario is the one who stopped communicating. We asked for a reply many many MANY times and he didn't. That's how this thing escalated in the first place.

While at it, he is more than welcome to post here about why he is keeping people's money too.

That then should be an edit at the beginning if this form.

EDIT: Nerario has been repeatedly offered a right of reply (including in this forum and thread) but declined and has not take up that offer.

It makes it so much more legit

you may wish to add (though not obligatory) It is noted Neferio has purportedly give his views here
and post the link to that interview....though this is not a requirement of procedural fairness
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
April 23, 2013, 02:37:40 PM
Specifically I was not commenting about the merits of the case. Rather making a procedural point.

Nefario is the one who stopped communicating. We asked for a reply many many MANY times and he didn't. That's how this thing escalated in the first place.

While at it, he is more than welcome to post here about why he is keeping people's money too.
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
April 23, 2013, 01:45:22 PM
Could not read whole thread, but to look credible and in the interests of open justice Nefario Should be afforded a right of reply (not that he has to take it) in this thread at the top, regardless if he is right or wrong, bad or good, I make no judgment on that nor can I as I have had no time to digest this.
This is a pure procedural point, and I believe will enhance the standing of the community
this link appears to be that a reply
http://bitcoinmagazine.com/interview-with-glbses-nefario/
I for one wanted so see a right of reply formally offered and then if taken clearly put at the top.
You better get some time & READ all the pages before commenting again about GLBSE & neforia.

Again, you READ all pages, then you will know how this bitcoin forum works & how much complicated problems & how much BITCOINS lost by these forum people for trusting Nefario.
Ofcourse nefario returned bticoins of some people & that too only 90%, 10% bitcoins is still there in nefario's pocket.
He is better than other scammers.
legendary
April 23, 2013, 12:59:32 PM
Could not read whole thread, but to look credible and in the interests of open justice Nefario Should be afforded a right of reply (not that he has to take it) in this thread at the top, regardless if he is right or wrong, bad or good, I make no judgment on that nor can I as I have had no time to digest this.
This is a pure procedural point, and I believe will enhance the standing of the community
I for one wanted so see a right of reply formally offered and then if taken clearly put at the top.
You better get some time & READ all the pages before commenting again about GLBSE & neforia.

legendary
April 23, 2013, 12:56:06 PM

Oh please... And while we're at it, why not ask pirate and all the other scum for a formal reply...

The difference between substantive justice (merits of the case) and procedural fairness... is at issue....*cough*....star chamber

I do not trammel the merits of any action of any person, but advocate a right/opportunity to reply
legendary
April 23, 2013, 12:36:11 PM
Oh please... And while we're at it, why not ask pirate and all the other scum for a formal reply...

+1000
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In cryptography we trust
April 23, 2013, 12:27:28 PM

legendary
April 23, 2013, 11:55:55 AM
legendary
April 23, 2013, 11:37:55 AM

Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
April 22, 2013, 11:39:43 PM
I hope some of the people he owes the most can get together and track our money. Hell, i'm owed 20 coins, even i would give some of them just to make this guy come clean.

ASICMINER shareholders should at least get together to recover the funds. This type of scam cannot just be ignored.
Activity: 208
Merit: 106
April 05, 2013, 01:27:25 PM
I hope some of the people he owes the most can get together and track our money. Hell, i'm owed 20 coins, even i would give some of them just to make this guy come clean.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bixcoin Superdouche
April 03, 2013, 04:20:54 PM
Anyone know if this is a good address?  Time to lawyer up...

Code:
Registrar: 1api GmbH

DOMAIN: GLBSE.COM

RSP: KalyHost
URL: http://www.kalyhost.com/

created-date: 2011-04-07 16:06:09
updated-date: 2012-05-15 02:25:25
registration-expiration-date: 2013-04-07 16:06:10

owner-organization:
owner-name: James McCarthy
owner-street: 21 Rivington Road
owner-city: Chorley
owner-state: Lancashire
owner-zip: PR60EX
owner-country: GB
owner-phone: +44.7577006897
owner-fax:
owner-email:

admin-organization:
admin-name: James McCarthy
admin-street: 21 Rivington Road
admin-city: Chorley
admin-state: Lancashire
admin-zip: PR60EX
admin-country: GB
admin-phone: +44.7577006897
admin-fax:
admin-email:

tech-organization:
tech-name: James McCarthy
tech-street: 21 Rivington Road
tech-city: Chorley
tech-state: Lancashire
tech-zip: PR60EX
tech-country: GB
tech-phone: +44.7577006897
tech-fax:
tech-email:

billing-organization:
billing-name: James McCarthy
billing-street: 21 Rivington Road
billing-city: Chorley
billing-state: Lancashire
billing-zip: PR60EX
billing-country: GB
billing-phone: +44.7577006897
billing-fax:
billing-email:

nameserver: coco.ns.cloudflare.com
nameserver: gabe.ns.cloudflare.com

time to lawyer up, yes.

Just want everybody to know that I am still in, if anybody joins. Maybe the BC price and the time gone by made people think straighter now.
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2013, 04:07:55 PM
I think he moved out of Lancashire but you should be able to contact his ex-landlord (I think it was an ex-landlady actually).
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
[#][#][#]
April 03, 2013, 02:50:42 PM
Anyone know if this is a good address?  Time to lawyer up...

Code:
Registrar: 1api GmbH

DOMAIN: GLBSE.COM

RSP: KalyHost
URL: http://www.kalyhost.com/

created-date: 2011-04-07 16:06:09
updated-date: 2012-05-15 02:25:25
registration-expiration-date: 2013-04-07 16:06:10

owner-organization:
owner-name: James McCarthy
owner-street: 21 Rivington Road
owner-city: Chorley
owner-state: Lancashire
owner-zip: PR60EX
owner-country: GB
owner-phone: +44.7577006897
owner-fax:
owner-email:

admin-organization:
admin-name: James McCarthy
admin-street: 21 Rivington Road
admin-city: Chorley
admin-state: Lancashire
admin-zip: PR60EX
admin-country: GB
admin-phone: +44.7577006897
admin-fax:
admin-email:

tech-organization:
tech-name: James McCarthy
tech-street: 21 Rivington Road
tech-city: Chorley
tech-state: Lancashire
tech-zip: PR60EX
tech-country: GB
tech-phone: +44.7577006897
tech-fax:
tech-email:

billing-organization:
billing-name: James McCarthy
billing-street: 21 Rivington Road
billing-city: Chorley
billing-state: Lancashire
billing-zip: PR60EX
billing-country: GB
billing-phone: +44.7577006897
billing-fax:
billing-email:

nameserver: coco.ns.cloudflare.com
nameserver: gabe.ns.cloudflare.com

time to lawyer up, yes.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 03, 2013, 01:30:38 PM

I have my account number and the transaction can be found on BlockChain. Who do I contact to retrieve my BTC?

Yes.

What do you mean yes?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
April 03, 2013, 06:24:34 AM
Maybe some big owners fear that it gets known that they have much money because they kept it hidden from government.

No one says you have to ask the government to help with the collection. Wink

You mean selling the loan to joe, the thug debt collector? Poor nefario... Smiley i think its possible that someone tries such things.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
April 02, 2013, 08:42:03 PM
Maybe some big owners fear that it gets known that they have much money because they kept it hidden from government.

No one says you have to ask the government to help with the collection. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
April 02, 2013, 08:33:49 PM
Maybe some big owners fear that it gets known that they have much money because they kept it hidden from government. So they want to let sleeping dogs lie and let the money be money. And asicminer that should get 1688.188BTC have other work to do.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In cryptography we trust
April 02, 2013, 05:52:33 PM
But I don't understand how a lot of Bitcoin users in US easily accept their losses, move on and make little to no effort in finding the scammers to recuperate their money or at least minimize the losses, despite knowing a lot about their identities. Pirate is not the only one I am talking about now, I can remember at least half a dozen similar scammers.

To confront someone in real life is an entirely different thing than being a tough keyboard warrior from within the safety of your home.

That being said, I think it's only a matter of time before the first bitcoin scammer will end up in a hospital. And I won't be donating to send flowers.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
April 02, 2013, 05:44:02 PM
Nefario is well aware 99% of this community can talk the talk but won't walk the walk.

This x 10.

I was "only" scammed out of $200 in late 2011 / early 2012 and still trying to get back what's mine, only being 10 000 km away makes this endeavor difficult.

But I don't understand how a lot of Bitcoin users in US easily accept their losses, move on and make little to no effort in finding the scammers to recuperate their money or at least minimize the losses, despite knowing a lot about their identities. Pirate is not the only one I am talking about now, I can remember at least half a dozen similar scammers.

It's not my money and one could say it is none of my business how other people decide to deal with being scammed like that but what I don't like is that this encourages others to scam if they are well aware that they can get away with it.
Pages:
Jump to: