Pages:
Author

Topic: Nefario - page 36. (Read 198678 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
October 19, 2012, 10:07:19 AM
May 26th shareholder meeting

Motions passed.

An allocation of $40,000 USD as salary for Nefario to cover 12
months starting in May 2012.

Seriously? ceo of glbse is worth $3333.33 a month? Was this amount of money earned monthly? I doubt that. And its insane to give so much as an salary. I mean he was a shareholder anyway and would work for glbse in his own interest. I in no way would have said yes to this motion when i would have been a shareholder.

But i fear when this was the result then nefario has to get this money. They didnt specify what he should do for it. He even could do nothing and he should get the money. Its not his fault. And holding the money back isnt backed only because he made wrong decisions. I mean ceos that run a bank into ground still get their salary too. Any other thing would be illegal.

So i think morally he shouldnt take the money but its shareholders fault that they didnt specify anything.

$3333... thats nuts to agree. Did nefario had the majority of shares and won the motion by voting for it himself? Anyway... what kind of business ethics comes to light here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 19, 2012, 09:59:26 AM
What's really truly sad here is that he was authorized for a $40,000 salary for doing an incredibly bad job of running a broken exchange that was in truth little more than an enabling device for criminals given how he ran it. And while he sat there fleecing this $40,000 there are "investors" who cannot get 5 btc refunds processed.

What a joke.

James- when they come for you, and I'm fairly certain you owe enough people enough money that the bully boys will be around to sort your shit soon, I hope they fuck you up bad, biblical retribution bad.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
October 19, 2012, 09:58:05 AM
Half the people who stopped using glbse for what a month now? Probably didnt even know they got a double payment, that is pretty funny.
Activity: 686
Wat
October 19, 2012, 09:37:00 AM
The question is what kind of contract it was.

There was no employment contract. The shareholders agreed amongst themselves to send him some money regularly, but we had no contract with Nefario.

Not entirely true...

May 26th shareholder meeting

Motions passed.

An allocation of $40,000 USD as salary for Nefario to cover 12
months starting in May 2012.

The trouble was there was no formal employment contract drawn up specifying performance. It was basically a slush fund.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
October 19, 2012, 09:36:21 AM
Wow, double payments, what a mess. I'm genuinely sorry for the people involved in this. 

Have you seen the post yet where Nefario threatened to "hunt down" anyone not voluntarily paying back the double payment?  That was pretty funny, I thought.
Lol no where was that, kinda funny that the scam artist trips and then turns on us like he can do something.

He can. He can publish list with logins/ips/some_other_info of ones who doesn't return doubled payments.
Activity: 952
October 19, 2012, 09:32:54 AM
Wow, double payments, what a mess. I'm genuinely sorry for the people involved in this. 

Have you seen the post yet where Nefario threatened to "hunt down" anyone not voluntarily paying back the double payment?  That was pretty funny, I thought.
Lol no where was that, kinda funny that the scam artist trips and then turns on us like he can do something.

Here you go: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1282045
October 19, 2012, 09:17:17 AM

Activity: 952
October 19, 2012, 09:10:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
October 19, 2012, 09:08:19 AM
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
a big question mark
October 19, 2012, 09:04:54 AM
Perhaps we send the double payments to theymos, he pools them then redistributes it among the unpaid people once we get some sort of a list of unpaid accounts from glbse?

huh... no?
is everyone high in this forum?
October 19, 2012, 08:51:54 AM
Perhaps we send the double payments to theymos, he pools them then redistributes it among the unpaid people once we get some sort of a list of unpaid accounts from glbse?
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
October 19, 2012, 08:49:30 AM

There was no employment contract. The shareholders agreed amongst themselves to send him some money regularly, but we had no contract with Nefario.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
October 19, 2012, 06:16:43 AM
Nefario was getting a full time salary for working on GLBSE. The first few weeks he  started getting paid he went on holiday  Roll Eyes

Then it would be important how he had to be paid. Was it a fixed salary for a month or was it a salary for doing a special thing. For example create a softwarescript and get 100btc.

If it was the first he has the right for some days free of course. When this wasnt addressed with the contract then its the fault of the employer.

If he should get money for creating something special and he didnt deliver... then of course he has no right at the money.

And the next question is what nef will do when he hasnt the right for the money but feel other ways.
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2012, 04:37:05 AM
Still waiting for my email.
Activity: 686
Wat
October 19, 2012, 12:13:22 AM
What's the hold-up on the assets? Does anyone have any info, or is everyone in the dark?
He may be just working one problem at a time.

Get the refunds out, then do the asset lists...

I imagine, that if he is still getting claim info being submitted to, he's still working through that.

If he starts sending asset lists, they're going to be very incomplete, and with new claims still being filed, that'll change the lists, so putting that aside for now and just focusing on refunds until I'm caught up, and then sending out the initial lists with as much complete information as possible, is probably how I would handle it too.

As for the refunds tho... think those emails being sent out should be including the amount and the txid, for those who haven't received their transaction yet.

-- Smoov

Doesn't doing that demand a lot of time and attention? I don't see how James would have any time whatsoever to do a normal paying job, enabling him to pay monthly expenses to maintain a household and feed the family if this is all he's doing. OTOH, he's paying job may be coming first, attending to the paying back task at hand when he feels up to it. It's either one scenario or the other.

~Bruno~

Nefario was getting a full time salary for working on GLBSE. The first few weeks he  started getting paid he went on holiday  Roll Eyes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 18, 2012, 10:52:09 PM
There was comment made earlier to the effect that James was holding up some of the process to force the rest of the GLBSE/Global to pay his CEO salary. The thought being that his paying job is the brilliant and steady hand at the tiller of the good ship GLBSE, and the scoundrels who oppose his enlightened leadership and gracious rule are working against the many and sundry debtors and investors clamoring at the door.

See, I am trying to write nice things because my 208 btc have not been forthcoming at all, and I fear that my gentle cajoling and friendly banter has cast me in a negative light, such that I will be the last to receive any service from the very nice people at GLBSE.

Oh this is some funny shit....classic.  Cheesy

Mind you,if he continues to double pay some of the clamoring masses and continues to leave me in this wasteland of inadequate and unfulfilled communication and no payment, I may have to pull out the gentle cajoling and friendly banter stick and beat him over the head with it. A lot.

The G in GLBSE stands for Gambling ?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2012, 10:46:52 PM
. .. ...I have a feeling we might be hearing from Nefario soon... .. .

Check the other thread mentioned a few posts up to see what Nef has to say, and why.

Bring your pitchforks.
Activity: 504
Scattering my bits around the net since 1980
October 18, 2012, 06:40:16 PM
. .. ...I have a feeling we might be hearing from Nefario soon... .. .
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 18, 2012, 06:32:05 PM
There was comment made earlier to the effect that James was holding up some of the process to force the rest of the GLBSE/Global to pay his CEO salary. The thought being that his paying job is the brilliant and steady hand at the tiller of the good ship GLBSE, and the scoundrels who oppose his enlightened leadership and gracious rule are working against the many and sundry debtors and investors clamoring at the door.

See, I am trying to write nice things because my 208 btc have not been forthcoming at all, and I fear that my gentle cajoling and friendly banter has cast me in a negative light, such that I will be the last to receive any service from the very nice people at GLBSE.

Mind you,if he continues to double pay some of the clamoring masses and continues to leave me in this wasteland of inadequate and unfulfilled communication and no payment, I may have to pull out the gentle cajoling and friendly banter stick and beat him over the head with it. A lot.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
October 18, 2012, 06:14:00 PM

Pages:
Jump to: