Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] Grand Vote! To Remove or not to Remove utopianfuture from NEM? - page 2. (Read 3359 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

Ok this is number 3 or did i miss some?
How many threads are you gonna open if one of the nxt guys is blamed for a bug in the system?
Activity: 280
Merit: 257
bluemeanie
why dont you just issue a new stake?  why continue with NEMstake if you don't even know how much Utopian owns?

-bm
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Every team of every project has some leaders and some control. The system should work now and make conclusions not an empty poll at bitcointalk where every average joe can press random button and chew random fat.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
this NEM Community should be strong enough to hold togheter.  UF has done so much work for NEM, he has supported you all the way and every question of you has been answerd by UF. Utopian has shown so much courage and engagement in this project, he has sacrificed so much energy in this project. Yes he has done a misstake but everybody isnt free of mistakes.

Utopian stabbed ur back, lying and laughingly. He did nothing but collect work on his way to his OWN SELFISH FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

developers and community are his slaves. how can u not realize this after all? people are so delusional. Wow.

Sorry Come from Backside,  i dont know whats ur intension. You put so much engery to discredit NEM, this is very questionable. UF just created some sockpuppets at a very early stage,   aannnd now? the reaktion of this incedent isnt justified imo.  It seems more than a campaign against NEM now.

Like Politicans trying to find dirty things from the Opposite in before a important Election. Your plan is very Transparent Come-from-Analexit.

He's trying too hard and he's the only one running this crusade against NEM.  It's one thing if UtopianFuture actually scammed someone, which he didn't (and if he did then nobody would be defending NEM).

Only thing UtopianFuture did was create aliases to create fake popularity / interest in NEM in the initial weeks.  Everyone new coin / project does that on Bitcointalk.  Satoshi probably created a dozen fake aliases to promote Bitcoin back in 2009.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
this NEM Community should be strong enough to hold togheter.  UF has done so much work for NEM, he has supported you all the way and every question of you has been answerd by UF. Utopian has shown so much courage and engagement in this project, he has sacrificed so much energy in this project. Yes he has done a misstake but everybody isnt free of mistakes.

Utopian stabbed ur back, lying and laughingly. He did nothing but collect work on his way to his OWN SELFISH FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

developers and community are his slaves. how can u not realize this after all? people are so delusional. Wow.

Sorry Come from Backside,  i dont know whats ur intension. You put so much engery to discredit NEM, this is very questionable. UF just created some sockpuppets at a very early stage,   aannnd now? the reaktion of this incedent isnt justified imo.  It seems more than a campaign against NEM now.

Like Politicans trying to find dirty things from the Opposite in before a important Election. Your plan is very Transparent Come-from-Analexit.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
All he did was create fake accounts, at the very initial beginning, to pad up popularity in NEM.  Every coin does it.   He later took those fake accounts off the stakeholder list, so he never intended to cash out.  His one developer stake was worth more than 40+ sockpuppets and other people were handling the taint analysis.

No, they don't. Why do you keep defending this liar? I was really hoping this whole thing could blow over but you are refusing to accept the point that your leader was outed as a scammer. So, nothing can blow anywhere until you first accept this reality.
All he did was create fake accounts, at the very initial beginning, to pad up popularity in NEM.  Every coin does it.   He later took those fake accounts off the stakeholder list, so he never intended to cash out.  His one developer stake was worth more than 40+ sockpuppets and other people were handling the taint analysis.
bluemeanie
you guys do realize that most of these accounts from the "NEM community" are likely UP?

-bm

I disagree. His brand of bad English is particularly unique and not shared by many other posters in the NEM threads.

"brand of English"

how many of our decisions here come down to this particular factor?  this so called writing style fingerprint?  Notice how just about every single cryptocurrency uses this, at least partially, as proof of identity.  Bitcoin included- how many articles have been written about how 'Satoshi' used British spellings?

-bm
Activity: 700
Merit: 520

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Dear Nemsters,

Dear Nemsters it is now time to give something back to Utopians engagement and appreciate hes work for NEM, and it is time to show everybody else outside of NEM that we are a big community and a such great strong community hold toghter AND is ready to ForGiVe.
We should show everybody that beeing a part of the NEM community is much more than a member.

Utopian should staY!  Lets show everybody how strong this community realy is.!!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
you guys do realize that most of these accounts from the "NEM community" are likely UP?

-bm

I disagree. His brand of bad English is particularly unique and not shared by many other posters in the NEM threads.
Satoshi likely posted under different aliases, at the very beginning, to make Bitcoin look more popular than it really was

its beyond me how u can come up with such impudent excuses now. are u not ashamed? do u want to challenge utopianfuture TaunSew? :0

CfA, clearly you have not grasped that it's entirely possible all these people you are attempting to reason with are one person- UP, who owns most of the NEM stake.  This oversight is probably how you got snagged in the first place.  It's a basic problem with this communication medium.

-bm

u do have a solid point there -bm

do you even realize how much time you've probably spent having discussions with these sock puppets?  practically everyone on the nxt forums are anonymous.  Takes a little while to figure out who are the real people.

it's fairly obvious most of the people posting(pro-NEM) are native chinese speakers.

-bm

Really?  Most NEM stakeholders have impeccable grammar and spelling.   This CFA keeps spelling "you" as "u" (in addition to other other irritable errors) and doesn't know how to space paragraphs.   You also can't figure out something called capitalizing letters.  If you're going to resort to an ad hominem that we are "native Chinese speakers", at least set a standard (of the english language) yourself.

i am from russia excuse my english

u excused utopianfutures bad english after all, accept me as well.
Satoshi likely posted under different aliases, at the very beginning, to make Bitcoin look more popular than it really was

its beyond me how u can come up with such impudent excuses now. are u not ashamed? do u want to challenge utopianfuture TaunSew? :0

CfA, clearly you have not grasped that it's entirely possible all these people you are attempting to reason with are one person- UP, who owns most of the NEM stake.  This oversight is probably how you got snagged in the first place.  It's a basic problem with this communication medium.

-bm

do you even realize how much time you've probably spent having discussions with these sock puppets?  practically everyone on the nxt forums are anonymous.  Takes a little while to figure out who are the real people.

it's fairly obvious most of the people posting(pro-NEM) are native chinese speakers.

-bm

Really?  Most NEM stakeholders have impeccable grammar and spelling.   This CFA keeps spelling "you" as "u" (in addition to other other irritable errors) and doesn't know how to space paragraphs.   You also can't figure out something called capitalizing letters.  If you're going to resort to an ad hominem that we are "native Chinese speakers", at least set the standard (of the english language) yourself.

bluemeanie

CfA, clearly you have not grasped that it's entirely possible all these people you are attempting to reason with are one person- UP, who owns most of the NEM stake.  This oversight is probably how you got snagged in the first place.  It's a basic problem with this communication medium.

-bm

do you even realize how much time you've probably spent having discussions with these sock puppets?  practically everyone on the nxt forums are anonymous.  Takes a little while to figure out who are the real people.

-bm

-bm

bluemeanie

-bm
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

No, if I were my project I would not be ashamed about it.  It's a legitimate tactic, for a brand new coin, to utilize different alises to make a coin look popular.

I think it succeeded.  NEM was nothing at the very beginning but later it attracted reputable developers and a huge community.  The past doesn't change the present.

The thing is, Utopianfuture might still be lying to you. He admitted to having sockpuppet accounts to make NEM seem more "lively", probably in an attempt to cover up/push away any more comments concerning his accounts having Stakes in NEM. Seems like he's lying about making the NEM thread more lively, to cover that up...
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

who would dare to compare nem with established projects like bitcoin or nxt, mastercoin etc.

god who would even dare that
I already have. BTC, NXT and Mastercoin all have storied and controversial pasts. Compare them to the elegant launches of Litecoin, Vertcoin, or Counterparty. Guess what? It doesn't matter. It does. not. matter. how many sock puppets you have. It's code vs. code, developer vs. developer out here. Clean launches are not a pre-requisite for a successful cryptocurrency. NEM may survive, it may not. But calling NEM dead does not make it so.

ok, please post some code of NEM or any other achievement.

btw please give me a break when talking about controversial pasts after what happened with Nem today, otherwise i might die of shock.
You missed my point.  It's too early to call NEM dead precisely because there is nothing to evaluate. A sock puppet outing is not going to sink the project. Nice try though.

No, if I were my project I would not be ashamed about it.  It's a legitimate tactic, for a brand new coin, to utilize different alises to make a coin look popular.

I think it succeeded.  NEM was nothing at the very beginning but later it attracted reputable developers and a huge community.  The past doesn't change the present.

Pages:
Jump to: