Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] Grand Vote! To Remove or not to Remove utopianfuture from NEM? - page 3. (Read 3359 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 10
3 people telling you 20 times to sell and that they dont care

funny isnt it? Cheesy

dont forget UP still has his stake(secretly), and wants to get out.  If the price hits the floor he can't do that.

mostly Im participating in these threads to validate what my initial suspicions were about this project, and also for fun. Smiley

-bm

you care only for your precious NXT, we are not stupid. Who gives a fuck about his stake. This is NEM, there are not NXT type whales with 50 mio+ stakes.  Wink

this is just ridiculous beyond comprehension

who would dare to compare nem with established projects like bitcoin or nxt, mastercoin etc.

god who would even dare that

Actually me, obviously.

well u are obviously out of your mind to compare vaporware with the most established cryptocurrencies in the world.

do u need any help? BITCOIN FOR THE WIN

No thanx, your mum already helped me.  LOL Like it matters if whales are estblished or not, FIAT is also established, so what?
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Satoshi likely posted under different aliases, at the very beginning, to make Bitcoin look more popular than it really was

its beyond me how u can come up with such impudent excuses now. are u not ashamed? do u want to challenge utopianfuture TaunSew? :0
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
UtopianFuture did not have to resign - all he did was create accounts to pump up interest (he later removed his accounts from the list), many developers and project leaders have done that for almost every coin out there.  Satoshi likely posted under different aliases, at the very beginning, to make Bitcoin look more popular than it really was.

NEM is far from dead - the price is still within normal range and most people are still standing behind the coin.  Come back in a week and NEM's price will still be the same if not higher.

who would dare to compare nem with established projects like bitcoin or nxt, mastercoin etc.

I already have. BTC, NXT and Mastercoin all have storied and controversial pasts. Compare them to the elegant launches of Litecoin, Vertcoin, or Counterparty. Guess what? It doesn't matter. It does. not. matter. how many sock puppets you have. It's code vs. code, developer vs. developer out here. Clean launches are not a pre-requisite for a successful cryptocurrency. NEM may survive, it may not. But calling NEM dead does not make it so.

ok, please post some code of NEM or any other achievement.

btw please give me a break when talking about controversial pasts after what happened with Nem today, otherwise i might die of shock.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

I already have. BTC, NXT and Mastercoin all have storied and controversial pasts. Compare them to the elegant launches of Litecoin, Vertcoin, or Counterparty. Guess what? It doesn't matter. It does. not. matter. how many sock puppets you have. It's code vs. code, developer vs. developer out here. Clean launches are not a pre-requisite for a successful cryptocurrency. NEM may survive, it may not. But calling NEM dead does not make it so.
Activity: 280
Merit: 257
bluemeanie
But it was really genius from your side to create sockpuppets and sell whole coin to yourself, I give you that.

u are mixing names now, this is what NEM is convicted for today. Grin

good one!

Hello.

I want to buy all yor NEM stakes.
How many stakes do you have for sale?!

hi sock puppet!

why do you announce your desire to buy to the world?  wouldn't this result in paying more?  such curious behavior.

-bm
But it was really genius from your side to create sockpuppets and sell whole coin to yourself, I give you that.

good one!

Hello.

i have none for sale anymore. go to NXT AE and buy them up if u need some, many sales available
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534

good one!

Hello.

funny isnt it? Cheesy

dont forget UP still has his stake(secretly), and wants to get out.  If the price hits the floor he can't do that.

mostly Im participating in these threads to validate what my initial suspicions were about this project, and also for fun. Smiley

-bm

you care only for your precious NXT, we are not stupid. Who gives a fuck about his stake. This is NEM, there are not NXT type whales with 50 mio+ stakes.  Wink

Actually me, obviously.

well u are obviously out of your mind to compare vaporware with the most established cryptocurrencies in the world.

do u need any help? BITCOIN FOR THE WIN

funny isnt it? Cheesy

dont forget UP still has his stake(secretly), and wants to get out.  If the price hits the floor he can't do that.

-bm

Actually me, obviously.

good one!
so he's stepping down?  and handing over leadership to one of his sock puppets?  Smiley

you are seriously dumb if you don't clear out of this project and never look back.

-bm

Hi BCnext, I heard you made lot of money fucking with noobs buying into NXT. Also please stop coding like in 80s man, its tyring to remake your shitty code.  Kiss

bluemeanie
you guys do realize that most of these accounts from the "NEM community" are likely UP?

-bm

funny isnt it? Cheesy

dont forget UP still has his stake(secretly), and wants to get out.  If the price hits the floor he can't do that.

-bm

funny isnt it? Cheesy

-bm

WARNING

these people extremely care for NEM stakes, they are desprate to get them cheap from you. Dont let them get you.

Come-from-above
Gorillajam
Darkota

They use typical trolling tactics. They want to hurt NEM, nothing else, the proof is their posts. Read them carefully and see all their irational emotional character. They know this cant stop such megalithic project as NEM, they just exploit situation for their own good.

roflmao what a conspiracy

all my nem stakes are for sale. i have no interest in this. we all know that NEM PRICE WILL GO FAR LOWER THAN CURRENT STAKE PRICE ON NXT AE AFTER LAUNCH

if u dont realize this then u are utterly delusional and neither i can help u anymore
WARNING

these people extremely care for NEM stakes, they are desprate to get them cheap from you. Dont let them get you.

Come-from-above
Gorillajam
Darkota

They use typical trolling tactics. They want to hurt NEM, nothing else, the proof is their posts. Read them carefully and see all their irational emotional character. They know this cant stop such megalithic project as NEM, they just exploit situation for their own good.
bluemeanie

funny isnt it? Cheesy

-bm
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
YOU are really kidding... I didn't see ANY proof. Everyone can open a account and post suspicious things...

sorry dude, but u better hear it from the former leader himself then

I failed in my personal conduct and not adhere to the rules I set myself. If you are familiar with American politics, now I have the Eliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner problem.

I had a few sockpuppet accounts but I have no intention of cashing out any of them. I did not write down the sock accounts (using an arbitrary password that I can't remember) neither and plan to donate the fees for the development fund. I created sock accounts to keep the thread at a high demand when we have few supporters. Ghosthouse is the only account I kept using more so that I can use it sometimes to cheer up NEM threads.

It is what it is. I apologize to my core team members, to all NEM supporting developers and helpers for this issue. I will step down from now on.

The task of maintaining NEM stakeholder list will be transfered to Patmast3r. He has been sharing the access to the file with me for quite sometimes. NEMtoken account will be passed to Pastmast3r as well.

NEM Twitter account will be transfered to Makoto and he could pass on to the most suitable person.

NEM development fund accounts will be fully transfered to Jaguar0625, Gimre and Thies1965.

Ournem website will be transfered to the core team as well.

Update and Discussion and Refunds threads will be closed after new threads with similar functions can be made up.

All press contacts will be passed to the core team so that they can find an appropriate person for the job.

I resign from all leading function within NEM and this will be the last post of UtopianFuture.

Now the next question. Is utopianfuture actually patmaster as well? Who knows?

I'm out of this hoax project! Selling my stakes now on Nxt AE

voting can thus now actually be closed ...

ok, but still:
so what? You are hurting NEM more with this thread then him. Thank you.

NEM is dead. face it

this project based on a lie and hoax of "fairness and quality" worked because of community support. at least half of community will not trust project anymore after this

just sit back and see. PS i dont give a shit im out of this disgusting project
you just want a cheap stack. If you want to sell yours. I buy it for 0.1BTC. Its worthless anyway ;-)
Activity: 73
...math, you can trust math.

funny isnt it? Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: