Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] Grand Vote! To Remove or not to Remove utopianfuture from NEM? - page 4. (Read 3359 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
This is a hyped up crisis, exploited by Come-from-Above, which gives anyone the opportunity to snap up cheap NEM stakes.
Utopianfuture has already fessed up and bowed out. Think all work on NEM stops now? Did NXT die when BCNext bailed? Watch and learn.
Activity: 770
i sold my NEM stake for 2 btc a few days ago...thankfully before this becomes worthless
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
YOU are really kidding... I didn't see ANY proof. Everyone can open a account and post suspicious things...

sorry dude, but u better hear it from the former leader himself then

I failed in my personal conduct and not adhere to the rules I set myself. If you are familiar with American politics, now I have the Eliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner problem.

I had a few sockpuppet accounts but I have no intention of cashing out any of them. I did not write down the sock accounts (using an arbitrary password that I can't remember) neither and plan to donate the fees for the development fund. I created sock accounts to keep the thread at a high demand when we have few supporters. Ghosthouse is the only account I kept using more so that I can use it sometimes to cheer up NEM threads.

It is what it is. I apologize to my core team members, to all NEM supporting developers and helpers for this issue. I will step down from now on.

The task of maintaining NEM stakeholder list will be transfered to Patmast3r. He has been sharing the access to the file with me for quite sometimes. NEMtoken account will be passed to Pastmast3r as well.

NEM Twitter account will be transfered to Makoto and he could pass on to the most suitable person.

NEM development fund accounts will be fully transfered to Jaguar0625, Gimre and Thies1965.

Ournem website will be transfered to the core team as well.

Update and Discussion and Refunds threads will be closed after new threads with similar functions can be made up.

All press contacts will be passed to the core team so that they can find an appropriate person for the job.

I resign from all leading function within NEM and this will be the last post of UtopianFuture.

Now the next question. Is utopianfuture actually patmaster as well? Who knows?

I'm out of this hoax project! Selling my stakes now on Nxt AE

voting can thus now actually be closed ...

ok, but still:
so what? You are hurting NEM more with this thread then him. Thank you.

NEM is dead. face it

this project based on a lie and hoax of "fairness and quality" worked because of community support. at least half of community will not trust project anymore after this

just sit back and see. PS i dont give a shit im out of this disgusting project
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
YOU are really kidding... I didn't see ANY proof. Everyone can open a account and post suspicious things...

I failed in my personal conduct and not adhere to the rules I set myself. If you are familiar with American politics, now I have the Eliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner problem.

I had a few sockpuppet accounts but I have no intention of cashing out any of them. I did not write down the sock accounts (using an arbitrary password that I can't remember) neither and plan to donate the fees for the development fund. I created sock accounts to keep the thread at a high demand when we have few supporters. Ghosthouse is the only account I kept using more so that I can use it sometimes to cheer up NEM threads.

It is what it is. I apologize to my core team members, to all NEM supporting developers and helpers for this issue. I will step down from now on.

The task of maintaining NEM stakeholder list will be transfered to Patmast3r. He has been sharing the access to the file with me for quite sometimes. NEMtoken account will be passed to Pastmast3r as well.

NEM Twitter account will be transfered to Makoto and he could pass on to the most suitable person.

NEM development fund accounts will be fully transfered to Jaguar0625, Gimre and Thies1965.

Update and Discussion and Refunds threads will be closed after new threads with similar functions can be made up.

All press contacts will be passed to the core team so that they can find an appropriate person for the job.

I resign from all leading function within NEM and this will be the last post of UtopianFuture.

ok, but still:
so what? You are hurting NEM more with this thread then him. Thank you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 257
bluemeanie
so he's stepping down?  and handing over leadership to one of his sock puppets?  Smiley

you are seriously dumb if you don't clear out of this project and never look back.

-bm

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
after utopianfuture has now been convicted of secretly claiming sockpuppet stakes of a supposedly "fairly distributed" NEM Project in his position of "grand leader" - the community question has been raised if or if not he should be excluded/removed from the project as a valid consequence.

Read more info here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649852.0

VOTE TODAY

1 Maximum vote per User. Poll will run for 14 days.

bluemeanie
UP could resign himself and give Nem more credibility. I wonder if he will do it though.

the only thing NEM has left is a number of people who don't want to appear as if they were fooled.

-bm
Activity: 644
UP could resign himself and give Nem more credibility. I wonder if he will do it though.

bluemeanie
Seeing all the NEMer's coming to terms with this is like cult members finding out their leader has been having sex with all their daughters.

Excuse me for enjoying the moment.

I thought the thing was hilariously dumb even before they IPOd.  I actually had a few interactions with UtopianFuture on the NXT forums(which are far more bizarre, interesting, and unreliable than anything you see on BTT).

I pointed out the fact that they had no technical plan.  I suppose a combination of investment enthusiasm and good-ol sock puppetry made it look as though my questioning was inappropriate.  I guess it wasnt.

-bm
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Seeing all the NEMer's coming to terms with this is like cult members finding out their leader has been having sex with all their daughters.

Excuse me for enjoying the moment.

Remove , Utopianfuture, he probably has 1,000 sockpuppet stakes in NEM. He scammed us all..scammed us all.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Find a way to prove that Utopianfuture doesn't have any more sockpuppet stakes. That is the only thing that will save NEM.
this just came in from NEM Community Message Board:

"WE MUST PROTECT BELOVED LEADER!  destroy CfB defector!!!!"

(note: fuck the utopianfuture guy.)

-bm

Grin lol, fits it pretty well for sure!
bluemeanie
this just came in from NEM Community Message Board:

"WE MUST PROTECT BELOVED LEADER!  destroy CfB defector!!!!"

(note: joke.)

-bm
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I think somebody is trying to manipulate the opinions of the people and the price to buy cheap.
There is a saying: horses in midstream not change.
Activity: 497
Merit: 501
seems like its still a 50:50  (14:14)  at the moment. community undecided?

Of course it is. I just explained why.

It's too early, people can't make an informed decision.

If this vote was to have any merits, it would also provided a choice of "Wait until further developments or a statement is released".
seems like its still a 50:50  (14:14)  at the moment. community undecided?
Activity: 715
UP wasn't doing any development, technically didn't own any coin since the coins don't even exist yet.

hi city19akro. you are kind of wrong unfortunately, LOTS AND LOTS of Money is traded on Nxt AE exchange and the issuing rights of the NEM tokens traded has solely utopianfuture. he acts as the grand leader.

please dont post if you have no knowledge

I am part of the community as i own several nem stakes. I can open a vote anytime I want and u must accept this thank you for posting

btw "up wasn't doing any development" is a true statement. in fact hes just collecting the "financial freedom" caused by the project lol.

VOTES ARE in favour of utopianfuture at the moment and i respect this. in fact this is the reason i opened the poll. TO SEE THE GENERAL COMMUNITY OPINION and not what i beleive personally.

If given the option in the vote, most would've chosen to wait and see how things unfolded, and if we could get an official statement from UP. This is taking advantage of hype, all of which is not needed.

utopianfuture caused this "hype" not me

all i do is open the much needed voting

I don't know why I think that "Come-from-Above" might be UP.... that is weird. No way to be sure now now.
Pages:
Jump to: