Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] New registration introduction thread / waiting list - page 14. (Read 23594 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think the new registered users, can not join.
Obviously, the 99% are sockpuppet
This is very unfair. Cry
Should immediately stop.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello,

I'm Medio, developer from France, and I'm quite interested in NEM, which I encountered by lurking on the forums. I hope the project gets as good as it promises!
Activity: 7
My name is Jon from Hawaii, learned about NXT and BitCoin from a friend in school. And he helped me invest in this as he told me NEM is good as well. Became interested in the way crypto's worked as a result and thought this was a great project to get my feet wet with. Been interning with an investment firm so don't have time to read forums.

Please accept me. Thank You
Activity: 25
Hi, I'm from Seattle. I'm new to this forum. My friend told me about NEM and I really want to be part of it. I hope you can accept me. I know Ukrainian language so I posted about NEM in Ukrainian forum.
Activity: 18
Hello everyone, I am from shanghai, China, 27 years old, I want to join the NEM, NEM I think is a good project, I hope you can accept me, thank you!
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Hello, I'm Marcos from Brazil, I read about the NEM. post in the Portuguese forum, and I became interested, and I've just invested. Glad to join the community and I hope success for all.

Sorry for my (google's) English. Wink
Activity: 29
Hi,

My name's Eugene, I'm from Russia. I heard about Nem a while ago but didn't think ipo will end so soon. I already invested in nxt following my friends's advice and now would like to invest in Nem.
Activity: 1
hello

my name is Imad, I work in dubai as a senior network administrator of a company specialized in CISCO systems and VOIP. heard about bitcoin a while back, also read about NEM and now i want to join NEM.

thanks
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Hi there, I've across this project on btc-e trollbox. I like to think it's a genuine initiative hence I'm take a leap of faith.

What I read so far sounds really interesting and I'm very excited about this.

I've already processed the transfer and I now look forward for this to take off.
Activity: 13
I'm from Tokyo, you can call me MAKIYO, I am a gir. 
I recently saw NEM project, I'm interested in the project, so I registered a new account.
Activity: 56
Not sure if I count as a newbie since the account isn't new but I have few posts. Anyway, hiya.
Activity: 5
Yo, Sam(the second :-) ) here from the netherlands. interested in NEM after hearing about it...
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
Hi,

My name is Sam, I am also interested in NEM after I heard great potential about NXT
Hi! I'm Marcin from EU (Pl) and my close friend gave me notice for New Economic Movement project. I have high hopes for this project because I missed all previous cryptogold rushes Sad. I will not make this mistake again :>.

I hope it will go to moon, and I will pay my house mortgage Smiley.
Activity: 15
My name is takesHis, I study in Tokyo, is the electronic currency loyalists, want to join NEM.
Activity: 7
Hi all
Glad to be on board  Smiley
Hello my name is Adam i'm intrested in crypto markets for some time and with the arrival of NEM im happy that i can join the project.
Activity: 21

Hello, I am from Hongkong, my name is Andy Lau, I love NEM creative,please let me join.
Activity: 8
Hi! My name is Sergey, and I am from Russia, Saint-Petersburg.
I am interested in cryptography, and about a year ago my friend told me about bitcoin.
We bought two GPU Radeon 7970, and start mining.
Now we decide to invest in NEM   Wink
Activity: 364
Hello my name is Gwinevere. I am from Missouri and work as an electronic engineer. I am a big fan of NXT and really believe
in the PoS systems. Today I just saw a NEM posting on nextcoin.org. I hope to join in. I can help by introducing my colleagues
to NEM. Please count me in! The NXT fee is on the way.
Pages:
Jump to: