Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] New registration introduction thread / waiting list - page 18. (Read 23594 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi dudes!

I'm newly registered on the forum. Ish.

Been in crypto since around the times of the april bubble. I'm one of those people who believe this will be a strong and everlasting force for good. Some people say it will be as powerful a technology as the internet itself. I think it's a different thing entirely, something the world has never seen before, and we don't know what the ramifications will be. If we get to the place where people can comfortably live on income paid in crypto, then things like software development will truly have no borders. I'm looking forwards to the future.

Also this NEM thing is cool and I'm joining mostly because it is different. Maybe it will work. :->
Activity: 7
(Copy from the Updates+Discussion thread just for the record as requested by Mr Utopianfuture Smiley )

Hi, I just want to introduce me, hopefully this is the right place? Got interested in the NEM coin by my husband so here I am. I will get him to send the fee to join (I hope) since this is my first attempt to digital currencies and don't have any others yet.

We live in the northern part of Europe, have kids, and just live a normal life. (I actually typed a lot more but hubby told me to keep it short Smiley )

Here are the transaction details:
To: 1Lk5Paws9T1YpoSeLeZT7ZeSQKW7UNq4TJ
Debit: -0.075 BTC
Net amount: -0.075 BTC
Transaction ID: 59a52e2e4f230554d3b900d1d9721266dc3f25cf1016689bf5c63f3dbf161d16
Activity: 55
hi utopianfuture,

my name is Noah from Sydney, wish to join the NEM movement and support it.

I pm you asking for Paypal, can I please have your email address? I will ask my uncle to pay you by paypal please.

SirNoah.
Activity: 32
Hi!
I am a long time registered on the forum (since 2012). But all this time read and wrote nothing.
Now, interested in this new currency. Bought two domain nemcrypto.com and nemcrypto.ru. 'll do news sites with a forum, as well as provide links to interesting projects that use NEM.
I am confident that the currency will find its fans.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Hello everyone. I I have made deposit in 1500 NXT and want to participate in the development of the project under the name - Elena82. I'm from Russia and a longtime member of the Russian forum mmgp.ru about earnings on the Internet. Created a topic about nemkoin - http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?p=6183845#post6183845
Activity: 26
Hello there,

I'm a french Computer Science graduate in my early twenties. I currently work in energy trading and I've always been passionate about trading and currencies (i used to trade FOREX and still keep up to date with economy, numbers and everything impacting the currency market and commodities). I have started looking at crypto-currencies not long ago (around 4-5 months) and i am investing some money (and some more time) in them because i do believe in their future and their use in the long run.

I was looking at putting up some money and buying some NXT because i found the idea and characteristics interesting. But the fact that the original distribution was so shady made me look into alternatives and that's why i'm here and why i want to be part of NEM.
Activity: 4
Hello all,

I am from the Netherlands. I am new to bitcointalk and made the mistake to send my deposit amount to a clone tread made by  utopianfuture1 NOT utopianfuture.

Since I am convinced I found the real topic now I will try another time to buy in to become a stakeholder. after having lost 0.08BTC to the imposter
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
What is NEM??

... it seems popular, I don't know what it is, but I think I want to join.
Activity: 14
Hi @all.
Im from germany and i really like the idea of nem that there are much more stakeholders from the beginning than nxt. I think that was a big problem and mistake from the nxt developers.
Because of that i think that nem has a chance to get popular.
Best wishes to all, i want to be a part of it too.
Activity: 38
My name is Jim Fox and am from New Mexico.
Heard about BItcoin about a year ago.  Never could figure out the basis of its value, so did nothing about it.
About a month ago it came to my attention that it jumped in value -- at that time to near $1000.

I thought that maybe I should investigate crypto currencies a bit more and am still investigating.

I might decide to invest seriously.  But right now I am just playing around with a couple of bitcoins.

If I can be included in NEM, I would be happy to participate to the best of my ability.

Jim

Activity: 3
I'm a 22 y/o computer science undergrad. I initially began mining bitcoin 2 years ago, but soon stopped due to the slow rate and lack of sufficient foresight. I bought a few in August of 2012 and let them sit in the wallet until just recently, when I managed to recover the password. Over the past 2 months, my cryptocurrency intrigue surged to borderline obsession, one that pays for itself.

One could say that NEM is among the first altcoin 2.0. I like fairness and this looks like a solid coin Cheesy
Activity: 17
The idea of "Fair Distribution - Equal Shares for ALL "  is very attractive, i want to join in NEM. I am an Italian,and i wish i can make some contributions to NEM project. i can translate NEM informations into Italiano!
beida
Activity: 3
Hi everyone,
I was annoyed that I missed the NXT coin initial registrations, just happened to stumble upon this thread so have just registered,. Can join the allocation of this? What do I have to do?

Thanks
Activity: 9
Proof of Stake - Financial Freedom - Decentralized
Fair Distribution. Equal Shares for All

SO COOL! I LIKE THIS SPIRIT!

Hi utopianfuture,

My name is Xu Tao, I'm from china. I'm a student of Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics.
My major is computer science. I have invested Cryptocurrencies for more than three month. I and my
classmates are very interesting for this.

I read this forum by guest account ago. when I learn about NEM, I register the account immediately!
I'm so interesting for NEM project.  Please give me a chance to join it!
Fair Distribution. Equal Shares for All!

thanks.

I have donate 0.075 btc.

hash:8f7b5d738f59f63ea2bb38b412e95b5300ced7138e4191534f0a269f43bbcf03
https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/tx/8f7b5d738f59f63ea2bb38b412e95b5300ced7138e4191534f0a269f43bbcf03
Activity: 8
what is the nonsense because here utopianfuture?
do not kid yourself and change something.
decide to stop you the fundraising You can also opt for registrations sockpuppets.
I could puke at the lie stories here. I think I can sign up here also the same for another 5 stakes. really embarrassing!
I come from china and am quite new to me I creep participating please you for it in the ass
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Hi, I'm new to Bitcointalk, wrote to our developer and already translated yesterday BTC. I do not know English, it was therefore prompted me that was present because of to write here in this theme. I a student is above-ground in Ukraine. Lately I work on itself in the field of financial projects and advertisement.

I was very interested by the idea of cryptocurrency about that I knew a few months back and already began to work and in this direction. In the direction of cryptocurrency I already had glad victories and failures and I consider that all begins only, and MEM very perspective currency on the innovations, but not ordinary next copy. Therefore I wish to be in the association of NEM and I will in every way to advertise this currency and light up on the Russian-language forums.
Activity: 1
Hello all!
Im new on BTT. I start watch for crypto-curresnses one year ago. NEM is very interested project for me (with big potential like NXT-coin, IMHO).
Plese, let me in. I will help promote NEM in russian crypto-curensy community, probably. Thx!
Activity: 5
Hi, I'm new to bitcointalk, very interested in this project, please let me join in, I will try my best to promote it in China.
hello,everyone,i have read all the replies,so many people from diff countries,it's great.
my name is jianfeng huang,I come from china.
i just gain some useful infomation before.
I want to join this coin,so I registered.
please give me one chance ,thank you !
hello Grin
I'm from China,I just registered on 9th Feb, but have been focus on cryptography currency for two years, my friend introduced me this project, I think this is a great innovation, please let me join it!
thank you!!!
Pages:
Jump to: