Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] New registration introduction thread / waiting list - page 9. (Read 23594 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello,

I'm Devin. I'm a computer science major at Portland State U. My current interests include cryptography and AI (expert system). I found out about NEM a bit late.. Really feel bad about that cuz I'd really like to be part of NEM community and be a contributing member.  Angry  I consider myself a good coder (Java, C#, C/C++), and I did a little bit of HTML (I really don't consider myself a web designer).  I hope I will be given a chance to own a piece of NEM.  I'm new to cryptocurrency, but I'm a fast learner and I'm sure I'll have something to contribute. Thanks for the opportunity.  Smiley
Activity: 13
Hello, I am from Guangzhou, China。 I am a freelancer, I have participated in and payment for NEM。My groups is third。
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hello, I am from China, I am authorized electronic money,
In China I have a lot of media break can promote electronic currency.我已付款,在名单里面属于3类YES.谢谢你添加我进名单。
Activity: 95
Hello, I am from China, I am authorized electronic money,
In China I have a lot of media break can promote electronic currency.
Activity: 48
Hi,

I am a Turkish guy. I can help to NEM to spreading it to Turkish altcoin market.

Thank you!
Activity: 1
Hello Everybody,

I am a medical student in the western US. I would like to join the waiting list. Peace.
Activity: 1
hi there utopianfuture maybe im late maybe not, I believe It can save a lot energe .
I decided to participate in this project. I want in
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Hello,

I am a programmer from the Seattle, WA area.  I am also interested in trading crypto currencies. I would like to be added to the waiting list.
Activity: 63
hi there utopianfuture maybe im late maybe not, anyhow i am a futures and commodities trader and have own website where investors and traders follow me and we get together in skype and trade together as a group which helps a lot you can check out my website alborca.com . lately i have been into cryptocurrency. i think it is inevitable, the finance world will have crypto currencies whether the big banks want to or not. i missed the train on NXT, but i dont want to miss the wagon on this one, so if i can be included in the list that would be highly appreciated Smiley .... oh PS. i would be more than happy to promote NEM on my website and related social services, free of charge of course, thank you again and good luck to the NEM team.
NXT 9242577886507867953
BTC 1Gwf99q5QjxaQmqe5JHcXetzWeKJ4APUxa
Activity: 100
hi utopianfuture,
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Redi Sofija I am currently a student of New York university .
I have an experience on Cryptocurrencies investment and i would like to invest on NEM which has huge potential in future
Thank you very much
Activity: 22
Hi Everyone,

I recently discovered the exciting (and frequently turbulent) world of Bitcoins, originally thinking that it was Ponzi Scheme only to realize later that the underlying premise (decentralized currency) is something that is much needed in the world today as every other form of currency is controlled by a central government who pushes their own agenda.   I personally have a background in finance and understand how the markets work and while I think Bitcoin won't get to the point of acceptance in it's current form, the concept will most certainly survive in some shape or form.  After researching NEM, I realize that it has great potential to get us to that point and I especially appreciate the transparency and activeness of the developers of this project.  While I unfortunately missed out on the original IPO, I would very much jump on the opportunity and purchase a stake if a second round opens up.   Thanks!
Activity: 7
Hello everyone. I am new to Altcoins and learning more every day. The level of ingenuity and innovation in communities like NEM is impressive and exciting. I can't wait for what the future holds. Please add me to the waiting list. I would love the opportunity to join in the movement. Thank you.

-Clarkebar
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
NXT vs Nem on Google trends

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=nem%20coin%2C%20nxt%20coin

Not that this is a competition, just trying to see Nem popularity, and I needed another coin to compare.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello

Swede here, completely missed the deadline for the IPO by just a day or two. Would be very interested if a second opportunity were to arise

Been lurking around the forums for some years but never actually registered until just recently.

edit; typo

Activity: 62
Hello,

I have been in the crypto world for some time now and I just can't get enough. I know there is space for many coins besides bitcoin and I want to be apart of the new economy movement.

Let me know how/when to join, cheers.
Activity: 6
INTERESTING
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
come again,interesting. Smiley
Activity: 6
Hello! Newbie here from Brazil. I've been reading about and investing in cryptos since... last week. I missed the NEM deadline by a couple of days and would love to be part of the community.

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Hello, i am new here and also in the cryptoscene.I started this year and i'm interested in the new cryptos. I bought any nxt and hope to join also to the NEM-comunity.
Activity: 16
The purposes  of register btt account is to join nem project,
this give me a chance to see the growth of nem
Pages:
Jump to: