Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] New registration introduction thread / waiting list - page 20. (Read 23594 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
hello together,

I'm new here with a new user name. I would like to have a share that I mean 40 fully get.
I have 15 children and each child has a share. I have 3 ex wives and I want to pay so that they leave me in peace.
For my 21 friends I have also purchased shares, they have no idea of ​​NEM and no internet after you NEM but great.
I wanted to have the 40 share for the pope. It is intended to ensure world peace.

Please, please, please just give me a share

I LIKE NEM SPIRIT!

Utopianfuture can i get the stake=====?HuhHuhHuh=======
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
again.

hello!
Everybody, I am a new member of the Bitcoin Form. I am a forigeiner. I have been invested Alternate crytocurrencies for 3 months. But I known little of it. I just known mining. I known this Forum last week, and see the NEM today. I want join it, get a share.

Because my English is very poor. I mistakenly believe that new member need to PM administrator. So I did PM administrator at this morning, and sent NXT to the NEM'S account at this everning.

I just saw the administrator replies, do not PM him, post here.

I hope that I can keep a share, thank you.

I hope that you can understand my words. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
If you have a new BTT account and want to join NEM, please make a short introduction about yourself to join in here.

Update 2/21: the NEM fundraising was over on 2/17, but we may have more people after the public auditing of the stakeholder list. Please make an introduction post in this thread to join the waiting list. Thanks for supporting NEM.
Pages:
Jump to: