Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion] - page 2. (Read 75599 times)

Activity: 763
Merit: 500
When will NEM be officially launched?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
It's been 6 months and we still don't have our NEM. 4 pages of NEM threads, who even knows what is the primary thread anymore?

C'mon guys finish this thing already!  Huh

get a refund and join some clone community if you want everything fast.

I guess I insulted you. Oh well!  Roll Eyes

I quit mining/trading any altcoins anymore it's all a bunch of shit and scams. NEM was the last Alt I even really even had any hope for....

Guess I will just have to wait for my stake.

I could care less anymore! Back to the king! Bitcoin!

I was curious to see when some peoples patience was going to wear thin on this coin. We shall see how things unfold.

I waited 6 mos to say anything.. Then the new fearless leader get's snippy with me the first time I say anything, Eat a snickers bar dude.
Guess I shouldn't be surprised!  Roll Eyes

I'm not the new leader. And yes I might have overreacted but you're not the first to ask. People started asking months ago.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
It's been 6 months and we still don't have our NEM. 4 pages of NEM threads, who even knows what is the primary thread anymore?

I quit mining/trading any altcoins anymore it's all a bunch of shit and scams. NEM was the last Alt I even really even had any hope for....

I was curious to see when some peoples patience was going to wear thin on this coin. We shall see how things unfold.

I waited 6 mos to say anything.. Then the new fearless leader get's snippy with me the first time I say anything, Eat a snickers bar dude.
Guess I shouldn't be surprised!  Roll Eyes

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

Guess I will just have to wait for my stake.......................................

C'mon guys finish this thing already!  Huh
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
We have a great community, and great distribution! We will succeed!
I want to know now what situation. There before you invest

maybe if you formed your question in a way that people could actually understand you wouldn't have to post in multiple threads.
Activity: 385
I want to know now what situation. There before you invest
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
may i ask the difference between this thread and the moderated one?

This thread used to house CfA who is a sub-human moron that was making any normal conversation impossible. We had to move to a moderated one bug only his posts get deleted so there is no censorship or anything.

ok, thx! I will use the other thread!
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
OK, thanks for the help.
Activity: 497
Merit: 501
So where does the main form of communication happen? This thread or somewhere else? I kind of got lost in all the threads etc.

Cheers

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650274.msg7940782;topicseen#msg7940782 and on http://forum.nemcoin.com . Most infos are posted a little earlier in our forum though.

I think you meant to link to the Moderated NEM thread in that first link - it just links back here.

This is the thread where most the NEM activity is:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nem-xem-official-thread-100-new-code-easy-to-use-apis-654845
So where does the main form of communication happen? This thread or somewhere else? I kind of got lost in all the threads etc.

Cheers

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650274.msg7940782;topicseen#msg7940782 and on http://forum.nemcoin.com . Most infos are posted a little earlier in our forum though.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

Cheers

This thread used to house CfA who is a sub-human moron that was making any normal conversation impossible. We had to move to a moderated one bug only his posts get deleted so there is no censorship or anything.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Activity: 378
Step into a world!! A P2P world!
Every good thing isnt done one day to another!!

Grin I just invested 0,025BTC, if I do remember,  and Im not so anxious ( just to buy more nem at first pump & dump shemme....

Grin
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Can't wait for the launch. Why is time going so slow suddenly Cry
NEM is serious. All must be perfect! Patience... Patience sir!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
so whats going on here??
Pages:
Jump to: