Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion] - page 6. (Read 75599 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

I am new to NEM. Everybody seems to like, praise NEM, so I want to get in. NXT AE is the only option right now, right?
Activity: 368
Merit: 252
I haven't been on in a while. Seems like a lot has happened. Nem still looks as strong as ever.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
Shares has been distributed?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How is the alpha going so far?
Activity: 10
the price is low enough to buy, do not regret
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
rumor said, the core developer of NEM has left for another new project ,it's that true? i am very worried about my NEM stake. Huh

Where is that from ?
Is it possible you are trying to start it right now ?

Spreading FUD... Buu
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
rumor said, the core developer of NEM has left for another new project ,it's that true? i am very worried about my NEM stake. Huh

Where is that from ?

he is trying to buy stakes for low
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

Where is that from ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

Not true, so don't worry.
legendary
K-ing®

rumor says that you're trying to dump the price
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
The future will be Digital
Activity: 189
The future will be Digital
When will NEM release ? the stake token have been brought for a while, when the coin launch?
Activity: 154
The effects are photoshopped.  I am really writing.  The picture is real. 

Beautiful. I am a high roller from Las Vegas  Grin
Activity: 23
The effects are photoshopped.  I am really writing.  The picture is real. 
Activity: 154

My friend is talking about NEM a lot so I made this picture. I want to be NEM cheerleader.

Love this. Are the bokeh photoshopped in? Because they look weird.
Activity: 23
http://s25.postimg.org/z95vme3in/NEM_Kkot_1.jpg

My friend is talking about NEM a lot so I made this picture. I want to be NEM cheerleader.
Activity: 313
Merit: 252
Thinking of investing but not quite sure how NEM is different than a NXT clone with superficial changes? Can someone explain why I should buy NEM instead of NXT?

Thanks.

I guess you should invest in both "NEM and NXT". The thing is that you would more likely make much more profit investing in NEM than NXT. Especially if you manage to buy NEM stakes @ any price between 20k to 30k per stake. A single NEM stake which is 1 Million NEM will easily reach a value of around 250,000 NXT within the coming 6 months. So by investing in NEM now you are more likely to make at least 5x profit if not 10x. On the other hand investing in NXT is also very promising. And that makes investing in NEM even more promising.
Activity: 143
quickpay
hello guys
How should I get NEM(NEMstake) in Asset Exchange? I have been in the early list of
legendary
K-ing®
Why is it so quiet here?  Tongue Tongue

Everyone is too transfixed with the alpha to talk. Cheesy

yes and tokens are very cheap atm...

you should check other thread  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.1700;topicseen 

i think that everything must be on one topic, like beafore.

Now we must search all forum for new topic
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Thinking of investing but not quite sure how NEM is different than a NXT clone with superficial changes? Can someone explain why I should buy NEM instead of NXT?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: