Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion] - page 3. (Read 75599 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I will indeed Kod > Holding lol  Smiley
smart thinking getting those. You must have got them very early on.
No only kidding but i was thinking of getting Nem ones and using them soonish  Smiley
Not nemco.in lol
I will indeed Kod > Holding lol  Smiley
Lol i forgot i had these , never got round to using them  Roll Eyes

nextcoinwallet.co.uk
nextcoinwallet.com
nextpaperwallet.com
nxtcoinwallet.co.uk
nxtpaperwallet.co.uk
nxtpaperwallet.com
nxtwallet.co.uk
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency Evangelist
Domain nemco.in is for sale.
Anyone have offer please PM me!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!
Ok, I'm thick ,  what do you mean by 'sending a stake back to issuer' ?. Do you mean you have to make your self an account number on client and then send that number as a pm from btt account to  an account somewhere?

He's referring to people who have NEMstake token on the NXT Asset Exchange. The "issuer" means the asset issuer, or the person responsible for handling NEMstake on the NXT AE who originally distributed them in the first place.

I suppose by matching your NXT address with a NEM address they can see how many stakes you sold back to the issuer and therefore how much NEM you are due after launch.

Ok fair enough but I was just talking about normal initial stakes.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Ok, I'm thick ,  what do you mean by 'sending a stake back to issuer' ?. Do you mean you have to make your self an account number on client and then send that number as a pm from btt account to  an account somewhere?

He's referring to people who have NEMstake token on the NXT Asset Exchange. The "issuer" means the asset issuer, or the person responsible for handling NEMstake on the NXT AE who originally distributed them in the first place.

I suppose by matching your NXT address with a NEM address they can see how many stakes you sold back to the issuer and therefore how much NEM you are due after launch.
Just getting caught up - besides the 6-stake sock puppet issue, which seems to be minor, or at least to have passed - why is the price going down? Is there anything else depressing it, or was that it?

Our price falls along with the NXT price as NEMStake is exclusively traded on the NXT AE and it's value is determined in NXT.

Question becomes:
Why price of NXT is falling?

Alt prices are falling
nxt is rising + nem is stable = nem rising! Cool

nxt rising + nem falling + btc rising = ?? this is some strange chain reaction happening there Wink

It really depends on what you are valuating it against. NXT? BTC? FIAT?
well it's a totally unique market on top of that.

1) high minimum amount of crypto required to buy - large amount of small buyers cut out

2) only traded against nxt - excludes many who don't want use nxt/don't know how + makes it difficult to trade from any other alt to nem.

3) nxt isn't traded on any high volume trusted exchanges - further restrictions

4) traded in tenths so even those with a large amount still have left over nxt that would otherwise have been used to buy nem.

5) as nem rises in value so does the minimum buy in - amount of left over nxt grows exponentially as nem rises in value

Conclusion:

Nem is undervalued by total amount of nxt  + btc + alts + fiat that can't make It into nem due to restrictions mentioned above. And the amount not in nem will only grow as time passes as the minimum buy in rises.

I'm not even counting the the lack of nxt/nem<>fiat pairs.

Nem is severely undervalued imo and the higher the market cap goes, the more undervalued it becomes.

Once nem hits major exchanges first week of launch, 90% of the restrictions will be lifted and Nem will correct the undervaluation. Combine that with the confidence gained due to it fully launching + if any major features are released.

I'm seeing multiple lunar landings in a row after all this plays out.

I can't f*%king wait lol

Love your reasoning and optimism....hope it plays out that way..

How would an automated distribution of stakes work...as mentioned earlier...anyone know?

as a stake holder I too would like an answer to this, but wait we must I guess.
my guess is we send our stake back to issuer before genesis block with an address which then gets put in genesis block hey presto automated distribution. No different from posting a nem address on a thread.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
my guess is we send our stake back to issuer before genesis block with an address which then gets put in genesis block hey presto automated distribution. No different from posting a nem address on a thread.

What if all the stakeholders don't send their stakes back in time? It seems like this could delay the launch tremendously.

Maybe NXT NEMstake can be converted to NEM NEMstake, which can then be converted into NEM at the stakeholder's convenience.

Or you can incorporate both methods; the first for the timely participants and the second for the laggards.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Just getting caught up - besides the 6-stake sock puppet issue, which seems to be minor, or at least to have passed - why is the price going down? Is there anything else depressing it, or was that it?

Our price falls along with the NXT price as NEMStake is exclusively traded on the NXT AE and it's value is determined in NXT.

Question becomes:

Alt prices are falling

nxt rising + nem falling + btc rising = ?? this is some strange chain reaction happening there Wink

1) high minimum amount of crypto required to buy - large amount of small buyers cut out

2) only traded against nxt - excludes many who don't want use nxt/don't know how + makes it difficult to trade from any other alt to nem.

4) traded in tenths so even those with a large amount still have left over nxt that would otherwise have been used to buy nem.

5) as nem rises in value so does the minimum buy in - amount of left over nxt grows exponentially as nem rises in value

Conclusion:

Nem is undervalued by total amount of nxt  + btc + alts + fiat that can't make It into nem due to restrictions mentioned above. And the amount not in nem will only grow as time passes as the minimum buy in rises.

Nem is severely undervalued imo and the higher the market cap goes, the more undervalued it becomes.

Once nem hits major exchanges first week of launch, 90% of the restrictions will be lifted and Nem will correct the undervaluation. Combine that with the confidence gained due to it fully launching + if any major features are released.

I can't f*%king wait lol

How would an automated distribution of stakes work...as mentioned earlier...anyone know?

as a stake holder I too would like an answer to this, but wait we must I guess.

Question becomes:

Alt prices are falling

Conclusion:

I can't f*%king wait lol

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Mostly NEM is undervalued because it hasn't successfully launched yet! once that happens, the price will jump a good bit!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

Question becomes:

Alt prices are falling

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Question becomes:

Alt prices are falling
Activity: 310
Hi everyone,

welcome back from very long journey - I've been almost in coma for last two months - now luckily recovered began checking messages,threads etc...
Can someone explain in few points what's happened to this project? Why again so much haters? Seriously, I don't know why and don't wish to go trough all posts since alpha stakeholders exchange has been announced (end of May).

Many thanks if someone save my time.

Question becomes:

klee was hacked it seems for 9m nxt; so nxt is being dumped i assume

when nothing gets released for a while interest starts to fade but there are major releases coming very soon so that will change very fast.

Ok I purchased some NEM stake on the NXT AE... How does it get distributed when the time comes?

Distribution method hasn't been fully decided yet. I believe the goal is to make it an automated process, though I could be wrong.

Thank you Crackerhead.
Activity: 378
Step into a world!! A P2P world!
Nem forum is offline  Lips sealed

Activity: 252
Merit: 251
My Head is a Ritz

Question becomes:

when nothing gets released for a while interest starts to fade but there are major releases coming very soon so that will change very fast.

Ok I purchased some NEM stake on the NXT AE... How does it get distributed when the time comes?

Distribution method hasn't been fully decided yet. I believe the goal is to make it an automated process, though I could be wrong.

Question becomes:

Activity: 784

Question becomes:

Activity: 154

Many thanks for explaining - makes sense.

NEMstake price has been relatively stable around 24-25k NXT.
Pages:
Jump to: