Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion] - page 42. (Read 75621 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I speak to influential people on a day to day basis. I take it that you have quit your part in the development, publicity and management. I find it difficult to believe that anyone would take you seriously after the things you have said. Just too much silly talk from you I'm afraid.

Знaeт кoшкa, чьё мяco cьeлa
How many drugs are you currently on?
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
I speak to influential people on a day to day basis. I take it that you have quit your part in the development, publicity and management. I find it difficult to believe that anyone would take you seriously after the things you have said. Just too much silly talk from you I'm afraid.

Знaeт кoшкa, чьё мяco cьeлa
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!
Don't apologize for your stupidity. I don't care who you are or what you do. You just talk bullshit. You seem to think your clever......it's funny.....

what have u done for Nem my dear? U open ur mouth widely but ur eye are empty.

It's you that's spouting garbage.....what have you done for Nem?

development, publicity and management. now its ur turn.

NEM IS SUCCESS.

*** Come-from-Above***
Did you:
1. buy this buy account overnight/ received UF stake?
2. have simple/common multi-personality disorder?
Or 3. I am totally blind and am missing an extra space in you handle?

But this is not the same person from yesterday (at least I cannot imagine it is possible)

I am also perplexed by the change in tone.

People should not always trust what their initial feelings say. Feelings are often wrong.

The outside is not the inside. What seems just seems;   i am someone.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
*** Come-from-Above***
Did you:
1. buy this buy account overnight/ received UF stake?

But this is not the same person from yesterday (at least I cannot imagine it is possible)

I am also perplexed by the change in tone.
Don't apologize for your stupidity. I don't care who you are or what you do. You just talk bullshit. You seem to think your clever......it's funny.....

development, publicity and management. now its ur turn.

NEM IS SUCCESS.

Wouldn't it be good to have a self-moderated thread where we could finally kick trolls out?  Grin
Problem with self-moderated threads is that is limits free speech. The world only see's what the person with the power in the thread wants them to see. This leads to a cabal that controls the entire project. Let the trolls die of hunger and it will be fine.

I mirror this sentiment.
+1 strong agree; i mirror this sentiment

I 'strongly ' agree dickhead...adverb . Strange....same English mistakes that UF used to make.....are you his long lost brother?

i am what i am. a man. the dignity of men is unimpeachable.
  we need money in our pockets to live a live free from financial chains.
     let's have a warm fuzzy bubble that all nemsters unite in this strong movement for financial freedom.

Lol....lol.......are you just a little bit mad perhaps?

dont make fun for me. i am what i am. u dont judge a peach when u eat it why judge me my friend Smiley
i never did anything bad for this community. all i did was clean its blood.

Actually, I do judge a peach while I eat it. If it's rotten then I throw it away.I'm not your friend. The first part of your final sentence is correct ' I never did anything' for this community.  Fade away asshole...

dont envy me and my stakes, this is no envy movement. u seem to be very negative. i can not help u with that.

u should work for ur money. dont expect everything to come for free nembit86. u can not be like me over night. its a longer process of hard work u know.

/just fyi this is not my only account in Nem. u dont know who i am or what i do. sorry.

I hope NEW leader will lead nem to a brigt future. Character first and coin second.

Nxt clones compete fiercely,which will win in the future. I think the leader or devs with good character will win.

nem dont need no leader. nem is a decentralised movement. a leader means centralised excrement.

YOU  are Nem.  YOU  are responsible for Nem.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I hope NEW leader will lead nem to a brigt future. Character first and coin second.

Nxt clones compete fiercely,which will win in the future. I think the leader or devs with good character will win.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Looks like NEM isn't the only coin to have a change at the top, this just Tweeted by Charles Hoskinson:

@goldbachcharles Yes I'm no longer involved in the day to day affairs of ethereum. I don't need to be. Ethereum doesn't need a CEO and is in great hands

KC
Wouldn't it be good to have a self-moderated thread where we could finally kick trolls out?  Grin
Problem with self-moderated threads is that is limits free speech. The world only see's what the person with the power in the thread wants them to see. This leads to a cabal that controls the entire project. Let the trolls die of hunger and it will be fine.

I mirror this sentiment.

I 'strongly ' agree dickhead...adverb . Strange....same English mistakes that UF used to make.....are you his long lost brother?

let's have a warm fuzzy bubble that all nemsters unite in this strong movement for financial freedom.

dont make fun for me. i am what i am. u dont judge a peach when u eat it why judge me my friend Smiley

Actually, I do judge a peach while I eat it. If it's rotten then I throw it away.I'm not your friend. The first part of your final sentence is correct ' I never did anything' for this community.  Fade away asshole...

dont envy me and my stakes, this is no envy movement. u seem to be very negative. i can not help u with that.

u should work for ur money. dont expect everything to come for free nembit86. u can not be like me over night. its a longer process of hard work u know.

/just fyi this is not my only account in Nem. u dont know who i am or what i do. sorry.

I mirror this sentiment.

I want to buy a NEMstake, NXT AE best can store several share?
u can buy as many as u can afford
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I want to buy a NEMstake, NXT AE best can store several share?

I mirror this sentiment.

stick together. share the wealth. share the knowledge. on ur and my way to the top.

I mirror this sentiment.

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
*** Come-from-Above***
Did you:
1. buy this account overnight/ received UF stake?

I mirror this sentiment.

peaceful and free.
Pages:
Jump to: