Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion] - page 44. (Read 75621 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Ok, so community has voted. At least I tried.  Smiley

if we had selfmoderation thread I would shut ur mouth my puppet Wink

all i can say is we dont need selfmod we need money in our pockets
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
Ok, so community has voted. At least I tried.  Smiley
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Wouldn't it be good to have a self-moderated thread where we could finally kick trolls out?  Grin

No, we have nothing to hide. But we must stop feeding the trolls, either ignore them or just answer with a link to the statement from UP

KC
Activity: 798
Wouldn't it be good to have a self-moderated thread where we could finally kick trolls out?  Grin

I say no, self-moderated threads are always a sign of weakness. I dislike self-moderation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Wouldn't it be good to have a self-moderated thread where we could finally kick trolls out?  Grin
Problem with self-moderated threads is that is limits free speech. The world only see's what the person with the power in the thread wants them to see. This leads to a cabal that controls the entire project. Let the trolls die of hunger and it will be fine.
Hello Nemsters. Smiley

Was away to solve some problems. I see things are moving slowly in the right direction.

Glad to see you back! I'm amazed how well this community has taken all this and how focused we are right now. I seems we have passed this stress test. Now on to stress testing the alpha!

Yeah, you may be right. It's really interesting how things evolve.

Now I'm really curios to see the alpha!
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
My Head is a Ritz
Hello Nemsters. Smiley

Was away to solve some problems. I see things are moving slowly in the right direction.

Glad to see you back! I'm amazed how well this community has taken all this and how focused we are right now. I seems we have passed this stress test. Now on to stress testing the alpha!

Exactly, this was probably a good thing in the long run. More decentralized this way. Although it would still be great to have UtopianFuture around as just a regular stakeholder.
Activity: 767
Never back down !!!

This is a moderated thread right?

Can someone ban this guy or do you have to delete every single post?

it is neither moderated nor can u delete my posts (nem is not selfishly moderated)

sorry if this does not fit ur censorship character momibabe.  but make sure to press ignore button if u cant face the truth, its ur good freedom to do that.

I don´t wanna censor anybody.
Just move away an anoying troll.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I also think UF and the community handled the crises respectfully and finally decided to buy my shares in NEM!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello Nemsters. Smiley

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Waw ! What happened to Come-from-Above  in one night?!
Hello Nemsters. Smiley

+1
Hello Nemsters. Smiley

Glad that is all put to bed. Roll on the alpha launch...

Nothing can stop us now. NEM will be the best.

interesting. is this ironic? such a change in attitude from yesterday  Cheesy

Because he bought in now Wink He drove the price low enough yesterday with his FUD.

Price didn't have difference. It is much too low. Nem obviously should be $15000/Stake Minimum

I need financial Freedom.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

interesting. is this ironic? such a change in attitude from yesterday  Cheesy

Because he bought in now Wink He drove the price low enough yesterday with his FUD.

Not ironic. I was and will always be FOR Nem.
Activity: 616
TEZOS

When there was a question of its exception of our ranks (Nemsters), it understood that finished badly Wink
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Look forward to   NEM ALPHA LAUNCH IS SCHEDULED FOR 25th JUNE 2014 Smiley

and... don't feed the trolls!
Activity: 715

Pages:
Jump to: