Author

Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs - page 1974. (Read 2984324 times)

Activity: 697
Merit: 500
is there any other website where I can check token prices, bids and sells except for nxtblocks.info?
this page is horribly lagging on mobile devices

+1 terrible site on mobile platforms  Grin It is like timetrip to early wap
Activity: 798
is there any other website where I can check token prices, bids and sells except for nxtblocks.info?

http://www.nxtreporting.com/?a=nemstake&c=USD
Activity: 616
TEZOS
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
http://media.salon.com/2012/05/Screen-shot-2012-05-22-at-9.06.02-AM-460x307.png

NEM. Thanks dev team. keep up the good work. 6 days left.  wooooooooo

V for Vendetta. Ideas are bulletproof   Grin.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
TDTPJR-P5SGXY-UU2OS6-BPTUV4-NJYQFT-6CWYZP-IA2W
Id love to see Utopian still active in the community. He has done so much for NEM. The mistakes only make him human. ^^ anybody knows something about him?
Activity: 14
I'm going to buy my stake back. A few questions: Is utopian future still involved in the project? Could we make clear that we don't need FUDster and spammers like Come-from-Above? I hate those trolls and I got a little emotional lately which was the reason I didn't want to buy back actually but know I calmed down a little.

UtopianFuture is no longer involved in NEM.

If 'making it clear we don't need them' was all it took to eliminate trolls, then the internet would be a much happier place.

We should distance ourselves from UF. As fas as I can tell UF is only a community and stake list manager. The rules of NEM distribution are clear and transparent. The list went through a public auditing by a dozen of independent people. All information is public. People sent money in to enroll and everyone can do so. So UF did not have a special power to change the process. He made a mistake in his personal capacity but NEM's ideas and technology are heathy and attractive to many people. We should make that clear.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Activity: 315
Merit: 250

NEM. Thanks dev team. keep up the good work. 6 days left.  wooooooooo
Activity: 42
I think rule for 2 nem stakes per address should be removed. Its stupid, easily bypassed and will create more work for distributors of stakes as well as for owners of more stakes. Overall just creates more work and doesnt bring anything positive.

Removed from UF? Nobody has a copy?

Sorry I dont understand what you mean. I am talking about the rule that you can claim only 2 stakes from 1 nxt address. So if you have more stakes you need to distribute it over a couple of addresses in order to claim them. Basically more work, and person that will distribute them will have more address to work with too.

sorry that was a misunderstanding! I only have one stake
Activity: 224
NEM Enthusiast
I see the site has a twitter account.
It's just a suggestion but it might be a good idea if TauMuon (he's the responsible of NEM twitter if I am not making a mistake) refers to the errors in Twitter.

Twitter is managed by Makoto. I help run the Reddit page.  
Activity: 168
I think rule for 2 nem stakes per address should be removed. Its stupid, easily bypassed and will create more work for distributors of stakes as well as for owners of more stakes. Overall just creates more work and doesnt bring anything positive.

Sorry I dont understand what you mean. I am talking about the rule that you can claim only 2 stakes from 1 nxt address. So if you have more stakes you need to distribute it over a couple of addresses in order to claim them. Basically more work, and person that will distribute them will have more address to work with too.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

nuff said.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Cannot find the final stakeholder list! Can you sent me a link?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak91SD0veCeddDdmTkdaWV8zbHp2dWlodDVEVUItbXc&usp=drive_web#gid=10

Let me save you some time by telling you that you're on it.

Activity: 168
Cannot find the final stakeholder list! Can you sent me a link?
Activity: 258
DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention
I know it is sometimes difficult to think in the round about these things, and that people quite rightly have a psychological aversion to 'destruction', but isn't option 1 (destruction) just a very simple and elegant way of implementing option 3 (distribution to all stakeholders)?

That's exactly how I see it.
I'm also leaning towards destroying them.
On the other hand I'm not entirely certain that a single NEM will become inevitably more valuable as it becomes more rare.
I've got a better idea purchase one of these for the Dev's to share

Makoto1337 is going to need it !

ALPHA T MINUS  6d -18hr 19m

I think all NEMbers will need one of these.

That green is really great, btw!

First opportunity for people exploring market opportunities IMO:

Start a webshop with these suits and make sure people can pay in NEM  Wink
Activity: 258
DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

from the article:

Given that the coin is almost an exact copy of its mother coin, Nxtcoin, its understandable that the public may be confused about its delayed launch and overall completion of development processes.

You failed hard coinssource. Try again.
Is there any good crypto-new-site that verifies what they write ? Stuff like this will stick in peoples minds forever.

Is CfA running that website?

Yeah, i was about to say "Probably was written a while ago" but it was only posted yesterday judging by the date. Someone should contact them to correct it - I wouldn't be so quick to make a CfA accusation (even though it's probably in jest). Give them chance to correct it, if they delay or otherwise don't respond, then perhaps its a CfA sympathizer Tongue

I see the site has a twitter account.
It's just a suggestion but it might be a good idea if TauMuon (he's the responsible of NEM twitter if I am not making a mistake) refers to the errors in Twitter.
Activity: 226
I'm going to buy my stake back. A few questions: Is utopian future still involved in the project? Could we make clear that we don't need FUDster and spammers like Come-from-Above? I hate those trolls and I got a little emotional lately which was the reason I didn't want to buy back actually but know I calmed down a little.

UtopianFuture is no longer involved in NEM.

If 'making it clear we don't need them' was all it took to eliminate trolls, then the internet would be a much happier place.

jep, that's probably true. Cheesy
Jump to: