Author

Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs - page 1977. (Read 2984324 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
With an attitude like that then nobody will use your "community" website

Website? the domain would be transferred to the NEM developers if there's interest for a short and sleek domain (e.g. blockexplorer at blocks.nem.io).

Developers please remove his stake, he exhibits characteristics unbecoming of a stakeholder.  

No comment, are you sure you're right here? Grin
It's a blank website nobody uses and then you used it to disclose my IP to freaks on the net and then ruffled through my posts.
Correct, http://nem.io is a placeholder for now and has been used to host the stakeholder list for my personal research -- bought it for NEM a while ago (06-01). Where is this related to sockpuppetry if you don't mind me asking?

You used it to disclose my IP to freaks(?) on the net and then ruffled through my posts. Only a few people have been taken off stakeholder list and your actions are deserving.  Like to create some blank 'community page' and its' first use is to stalk another stakeholder isn't excusable.  This is supposed to be the no envy movement.
Not sure what these sentences mean, but I can do whatever I wish with my personal sites/domains/servers as long as they are my property.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
If there's a sockpuppet then it's instacash.  He used nem.io to get my IP.  I noticed Call from Above used that website in his signature days ago.

Yes, I own http://nem.io (reserved for community use) -- posted it on Nem Trello board days ago. Why would I be a sockpuppet, let alone CfA?

Accusations all the way, what's the matter with you? Wink

It's a blank website nobody uses and then you used it to disclose my IP to freaks on the net and then ruffled through my posts.

Only a few people have been taken off stakeholder list and your actions are deserving.  Like to create some blank 'community page' and its' first use is to stalk another stakeholder isn't excusable.  This is supposed to be the no envy movement.
If there's a sockpuppet then it's instacash.  He used nem.io to get my IP.  I noticed Call from Above used that website in his signature days ago.

Yes, I own http://nem.io (reserved for community use) -- posted it on Nem Trello board days ago and on June 13 in this very thread. Why would I be a sockpuppet, let alone CfA?

Accusations all the way, what's the matter with you? Wink

P.S. CfA used my domain in his signature, really? what for?
I will not mention Nxt unless someone is outright posting lies
+1

Everyone who criticizes NxT(?) now is UF ?
Not at all.

We're busy putting the finishing touches on the alpha
Looking forward! Keep it going. Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Every time I come to this thread wishing to read about NEM all I see is NXT, NXT and NXT. Is it just me? Could we discuss NEM more here?

Totem22 and Eadeqa, please be kind enough to continue your Nxt fight somewhere else(maybe Nxt thread).

I do not mention Nxt. I am interested in Nem as I bought several stakes. It's one of UF several sock puppet who keeps bringing Nxt.

My last post. I only brought out NxT because your demand to NEM dev. team is unreasonable and we need a point of comparison. It is a normal conversational technique.

But some of your Nxt guys are disgusting. First UF is TaunSew https://nxtforum.org/pub-crawl/10'000-nxt-for-speech-analysis ; Now UF is Totem22. What's next ? UF is peacefulmind? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-the-ultimate-scam-will-it-die-because-of-100-pre-mine-given-to-50-people-651057 Everyone who criticizes NxT now is UF ?
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Jaguar0625, I want to say I don't have any problem with 25% development stakes. You guys absolutely deserve it, and all the money raised during the IPO. Far more than UF for example.

I just don't to this to overboard with there are very large amount of unclaimed stakes.

You do raise a good point about how we should handle unclaimed stakes. We had assumed that the number would be much less than 25%, but we do need a contingency plan in case there are that money (or more). We're busy putting the finishing touches on the alpha, so it might take a few days before we come to a decision, but we are discussing it.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Activity: 644
Every time I come to this thread wishing to read about NEM all I see is NXT, NXT and NXT. Is it just me? Could we discuss NEM more here?

Totem22 and Eadeqa, please be kind enough to continue your Nxt fight somewhere else(maybe Nxt thread).

I do not mention Nxt. I am interested in Nem as I bought several stakes. It's one of UF several sock puppet who keeps bringing Nxt.

Activity: 840
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

This is the NEM thread and we are not interested in this.

These are insider accounts. Friends of bcnext and cfb. Key words: not selling a single cent; not normal behavior.

No evidence of course, just speculation. How do we know you aren't UF's one of 2000 sock puppet accounts (with Nem stakes of course).  The fact doesn't change: Nxt IPO was open for 2 months. Anyone was free to join. The coins were distributed to everyone who joined.

Why the fuck do you keep discussing Nxt in this thread?

Stick to Nem discussion and I won't mention Nxt ever. Post lies about other crypto and I will correct you like I just did

The fact : NxT genesis block had 73 accounts. 8 accounts were distributed 40% of NxT. BCNext flatly refused to do taint analysis and closed the IPO suddenly. We can debate about his intention forever but that fact does not change. There are several accounts of 50 million NxT that never sold a single cent up to now. These are insider accounts because these behaviors are not the behaviors of a regular investor.

Not "several" but just two. What does this prove?  Maybe these guys are smarter and they know Nxt will rise even higher?

These are insider accounts. Friends of bcnext and cfb.

Why do you wish to discuss these random accusations in the NEM thread? I feel you're in the wrong thread for this.
Jaguar0625, I want to say I don't have any problem with 25% development stakes. You guys absolutely deserve it, and all the money raised during the IPO. Far more than UF for example.

I just don't to this to overboard with there are very large amount of unclaimed stakes.

There are several accounts of 50 million NxT that "never sold a single cent" up to now. These are insider accounts because these behaviors are not the behaviors of a regular investor.

Conveniently ignored Grin Nemsters ! March on.

Ignored because I/others don't feel this is a topic that should focus on NXT (last post of mine about it here). As you seem to be desperately asking for an answer:

Bitcoin has such accounts, NXT has such accounts and so will NEM. If you a trust in a project's success why would you sell your major stake?

These are insider accounts. Friends of bcnext and cfb. Key words: not selling a single cent; not normal behavior.
There are several apps that can help split a restaurant bill with your group of friends. Can this function be built into the NEM wallet or added externally with a plugin? The result can be loaded into the payment field. Some other useful functions might be a tip calculator, a discount calculator, a simple calculator and a expenditure log.
There are several accounts of 50 million NxT that "never sold a single cent" up to now. These are insider accounts because these behaviors are not the behaviors of a regular investor.

Ignored because I/others don't feel this is a topic that should focus on NXT (last post of mine about it here). As you seem to be desperately asking for an answer:

Bitcoin has such accounts, NXT has such accounts and so will NEM. If you a trust in a project's success why would you sell your major stake?
The NXT IPO was closed early and without notice (that is a fact). That shut out a lot of potential investors who were waiting until the last minute to invest. They, understandably, wanted to get as much information as possible before investing. Let's not dwell on this because it is in the past, but it did happen.

Lesson: don't wait till last minute to invest.  IPO was closed on Nov 18 (after 2 months -- but yes it was sudden announcement) and Nxt was officially launched on Nov 24

The fact : NxT genesis block had 73 accounts. 8 accounts were distributed 40% of NxT. BCNext flatly refused to do taint analysis and closed the IPO suddenly. We can debate about his intention forever but that fact does not change. There are several accounts of 50 million NxT that never sold a single cent up to now. These are insider accounts because these behaviors are not the behaviors of a regular investor.

The fact : NxT IPO

Are you a sockpuppet of TaunSew? Grin

He does sound like sock puppet as TaunSew is the only person who I remember who made that statement about Nxt didn't do "taint analysis". What's so hard to fool "taint analysis"? It's easy.
Jump to: