Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 107. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 5
Running on windows 10 17063, with 2 nvidia gtx 1080's. All drivers & all are up to date & they aren't overheating.

However, when this switches algos. Say going from equihash to ethash or something. The new algo gets blocked from accessing the gpu. This happened when benchmarking also, it might get through 2-3 of the algos, but then one would get blocked.

Rebooting the pc allow's it to start an algo and go for a while, but when it goes to switch again, it start's failing again and needs another reboot (or sometimes gets the bsod, due to too many requests to a blocked gpu access)

Is there anything to research more into why it's getting blocked, or what specific is failing? I have since just changed it to 1 algo, so it's mining whatever is the most profitable of that specific algo & has been running for ~24hrs now, but it's not able to do cross algo switching reliably.

Turn off windows defender antivirus (or add miners to the whitelist). Most of the miners are recognized as viruses.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Running on windows 10 17063, with 2 nvidia gtx 1080's. All drivers & all are up to date & they aren't overheating.

However, when this switches algos. Say going from equihash to ethash or something. The new algo gets blocked from accessing the gpu. This happened when benchmarking also, it might get through 2-3 of the algos, but then one would get blocked.

Rebooting the pc allow's it to start an algo and go for a while, but when it goes to switch again, it start's failing again and needs another reboot (or sometimes gets the bsod, due to too many requests to a blocked gpu access)

Is there anything to research more into why it's getting blocked, or what specific is failing? I have since just changed it to 1 algo, so it's mining whatever is the most profitable of that specific algo & has been running for ~24hrs now, but it's not able to do cross algo switching reliably.
Activity: 60
Today I found that my 24 hours revenue was lagging behind compared to last few days, when digging bit deeper I found that script didn't update pool stats since yesterday evening. Any idea how this could happen? Have somebody seen this before? Running ahashpool24h.bat.
Activity: 48
As of 9:00AM here I'm at:

Miner 1 - 2x1070 - 0.00147459 btc - ahashpool
Miner 2 - 2x1070 - 0.00091089 btc - zpool

That's roughly a 40 hour run time on both pools.  Zpool did better than the first 16 hours but it's still 38% less than Ahashpool.

Ahash's payout is too high for a smaller miner like me.
Activity: 10
Is this working on Linux also? or any plans to make it available for Linux?
It MAY work, if one installs Powershell for Linux: https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell

Powershell available for Linux will surely help a lot the migration, but changes would be required. Not sure if the process management would be the same and certainly the miners would have to be differrent or at least the linux version.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
It MAY work, if one installs Powershell for Linux: https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have a issue from today.. seems that there is some problem with the coinbase api

Loading pool stats..
Error contacting pool, retrying..

Loading BTC rate from 'api.coinbase.com'..
Invoke-RestMethod : The remote name could not be resolved: 'api.coinbase.com'
At C:\Users\dsa\Downloads\NemosMiner-v2.3c-beta\NemosMiner-v2.3c-beta\NemosMiner-v2.3.ps1:94 char:14
+ ...    $Rates = Invoke-RestMethod "https://api.coinbase.com/v2/exchange-r ...
+                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (System.Net.HttpWebRequest:HttpWebRequest) [Invoke-RestMethod], WebExceptio
   n
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : WebCmdletWebResponseException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeRestMethodCommand

Dump your crappy ISP dns resolution and use 9.9.9.9 (www.quad9.net - Fast Free and Keeps you and your computers safe!)
Activity: 12
I have a issue from today.. seems that there is some problem with the coinbase api

Loading pool stats..
Error contacting pool, retrying..

Loading BTC rate from 'api.coinbase.com'..
Invoke-RestMethod : The remote name could not be resolved: 'api.coinbase.com'
At C:\Users\dsa\Downloads\NemosMiner-v2.3c-beta\NemosMiner-v2.3c-beta\NemosMiner-v2.3.ps1:94 char:14
+ ...    $Rates = Invoke-RestMethod "https://api.coinbase.com/v2/exchange-r ...
+                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (System.Net.HttpWebRequest:HttpWebRequest) [Invoke-RestMethod], WebExceptio
   n
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : WebCmdletWebResponseException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeRestMethodCommand
Activity: 22
I downloaded the latest version.

I`m using MPH.

How can I disable XMrig miner? It causes much crashed on my rig, even i cant benchmark it and the rig freez.

Also with PalginHSR I got some errors:It shows wrong earnings, and its only minimized all the time in Powershell.

Thanks a lot

Using 6X 1070 8GB, Win10 up to date.
this software support 12gpu(1050ti or 1070)

how i can add 12gpu in setting? this software support 12gpu(1050ti or 1070)

and how to start cpu mining with this software help me for setting

thanx

No it doesn't support 12 GPU primarily because ccminer-alexis78 starts to choke after 8 and doesn't recognize -d 10,11 as cards 11 and 12 instead it believes it's card 1 and 2

That said you can have it do the first 6-8 cards in Nemosminer then setup a separate ccminer 2.2.4 process doing x17
Activity: 7
Activity: 5
this software support 12gpu(1050ti or 1070)

how i can add 12gpu in setting? this software support 12gpu(1050ti or 1070)

and how to start cpu mining with this software help me for setting

thanx
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
BTW, maybe this is something for you:
http://you-stupid-woman.com/yiimplogger/

OMG!! This is awesome!!  You would think such an interface could easily be added to Yiimp so people didn't have to constantly try to figure out they revenue...  I just set it up and it works perfectly!

Thank you so very very much. Cheesy
BTW, maybe this is something for you:
http://you-stupid-woman.com/yiimplogger/

OMG!! This is awesome!!  You would think such an interface could easily be added to Yiimp so people didn't have to constantly try to figure out they revenue...  I just set it up and it works perfectly!
hi is anyone able to provide a powershell code snipped to exit the miner after maybe 5-6 hours ?
i want to run the script and the miner should shutdown automaticall lets say after 5 hours of mining.

can someone provide the code and tell me the place where i have to paste is ?

or can i do something via bat file and end the powershell script incl. the miner after 5 hours ?

kind regards
thunderbolt

Add to Task Scheduler, setup to kill process after 5 hours

this will not work .. the task scheduller kill the powershell script but not the miner himself ...

Actually the miner always kills itself when I kill the powerscript shell...
Activity: 7
I'm having an issue today where none of my miners will launch.. or they will for one second and close.

I have windows defender disabled and have reinstalled nemos.

It does this when trying either zpool or ahashpool and on any algo i try.

Reboot your PC, then start the miner again twice if it fails the first time.

That's what I do when I experience that bug anyway.
Activity: 9
I'm having an issue today where none of my miners will launch.. or they will for one second and close.

I have windows defender disabled and have reinstalled nemos.

It does this when trying either zpool or ahashpool and on any algo i try.
hi is anyone able to provide a powershell code snipped to exit the miner after maybe 5-6 hours ?
i want to run the script and the miner should shutdown automaticall lets say after 5 hours of mining.

or can i do something via bat file and end the powershell script incl. the miner after 5 hours ?

kind regards
thunderbolt

this will not work .. the task scheduller kill the powershell script but not the miner himself ...

kind regards
thunderbolt

kind regards
thunderbolt
Jump to: