Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 192. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

I also added the following code to the beginning of the start.bat file

Code:
SET CLOCK1=200
SET MEM1=500
SET POWTAR1=120

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

SET GPU0=-setBaseClockOffset:0,0,%CLOCK1% -setMemoryClockOffset:0,0,%MEM1% -setPowerTarget:0,%POWTAR1% -setTempTarget:0,0,83 -forcepstate:0,0
SET GPU1=-setBaseClockOffset:1,0,%CLOCK1% -setMemoryClockOffset:1,0,%MEM1% -setPowerTarget:1,%POWTAR1% -setTempTarget:1,0,83 -forcepstate:1,0
SET GPU2=-setBaseClockOffset:2,0,%CLOCK1% -setMemoryClockOffset:2,0,%MEM1% -setPowerTarget:2,%POWTAR1% -setTempTarget:2,0,83 -forcepstate:2,0
SET GPU3=-setBaseClockOffset:3,0,%CLOCK1% -setMemoryClockOffset:3,0,%MEM1% -setPowerTarget:3,%POWTAR1% -setTempTarget:3,0,83 -forcepstate:3,0
SET GPU4=-setBaseClockOffset:4,0,%CLOCK1% -setMemoryClockOffset:4,0,%MEM1% -setPowerTarget:4,%POWTAR1% -setTempTarget:4,0,83 -forcepstate:4,0
SET GPU5=-setBaseClockOffset:5,0,%CLOCK1% -setMemoryClockOffset:5,0,%MEM1% -setPowerTarget:5,%POWTAR1% -setTempTarget:5,0,83 -forcepstate:5,0
SET GPU6=-setBaseClockOffset:6,0,%CLOCK1% -setMemoryClockOffset:6,0,%MEM1% -setPowerTarget:6,%POWTAR1% -setTempTarget:6,0,83 -forcepstate:6,0
SET GPU7=-setBaseClockOffset:7,0,%CLOCK1% -setMemoryClockOffset:7,0,%MEM1% -setPowerTarget:7,%POWTAR1% -setTempTarget:7,0,83 -forcepstate:7,0
C:\CRYPTO\SOFTWARE\nvidiaInspector\nvidiaInspector.exe %GPU0% %GPU1% %GPU2% %GPU3% %GPU4% %GPU5% %GPU6% %GPU7%
To add custom intensities open the miner ps1 file and after the algo there will be a "", input here but make sure to put a space first. " -i 22"

MAKE SURE TO PUT A SPACE FIRST!

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Is there a way to define another coin for payout by editing start.bat only.

edit: I figured it out,
- I added -Currency XVG to start.bat and replaced -Wallet for XVG
- I edited a line for password at the below of the code of zpool.ps1
Pass = "$WorkerName,c=$Currency"

I am not sure if it is profitable but I will try this way for some time
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Nemo excuse claymore zcash 12.5 I'm using it in my rings of r9 390 s. I was talking about zec miner 0.3.3 b greetings Andrew Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 233
Nemo, you've included a Cuda8 version of Alexis' miner, but haven't enabled any by default. Have you by any chance checked which algos Alexis performs better on in Cuda 8?

some algos do - some algos dont ...

overall - ccminer-alexis78 public miner performs a little under than the compiled one under cuda75 ...

the reason is because its 'tuned' for cuda75 - not cuda80 ...

#crysx

yeh 7.5 is better in most cases

Here is my latest benchmarks on 2 brand new EVGA SC2 1080ti's i placed into service... 65% tdp 60c +150 +500 Auto
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Nemo, you've included a Cuda8 version of Alexis' miner, but haven't enabled any by default. Have you by any chance checked which algos Alexis performs better on in Cuda 8?

overall - ccminer-alexis78 public miner performs a little under than the compiled one under cuda75 ...

#crysx

yeh 7.5 is better in most cases
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
i have a rig with 4 gtx1070 and it keeps saying non-existant CUDA device #3 specified in -d 0

no starting

Check your PSU  i had that and my PSU wasnt putting out enough

something is wrong with your : CUDA device #3 specified in -d 0

you need to fix it

Regards Nemo
Activity: 26
i have a rig with 4 gtx1070 and it keeps saying non-existant CUDA device #3 specified in -d 0

no starting

Check your PSU  i had that and my PSU wasnt putting out enough
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Guys seriously any way to make this miner non-intrusive.

Every time it changes to a different miner or something else, it blocks whatever is going on the screen , I want it to keep running in the background without interfering with my full screen videos or w/e I'm doing.

Right now, I have to keep minimizing it.

Guys seriously don't mine on your pc while you watching your important videos then..  build a htpc and have your mining rigs separate... im not changing anything.. i don't care about your Videos

lol sure, I'll get right on it.

Man don't be so fragile, I was just inquiring if I was doing something wrong or if I personally could do something that would prevent it from jumping in front of other already opened windows.

Like some sort of settings I could temper with myself. I didn't complain about the miner- that works good and I appreciate your work and you sharing it with us.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

#crysx
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
Thanks Nemo I will from OC as you advise.
6x 1080 ti zpool after 24 hours +/- 37 $ directly in my xapo account. . The same ring in zcash 24, hours using claymore +/- 23 $ very well Nemo!. a Not good thing .... I can not use my 54 amd cards! Cry

Claymore doesn't support zcash for Nvidia, so how is it same rig/ring???
Activity: 9
Thanks Nemo I will from OC as you advise.
6x 1080 ti zpool after 24 hours +/- 37 $ directly in my xapo account. . The same ring in zcash 24, hours using claymore +/- 23 $ very well Nemo!. a Not good thing .... I can not use my 54 amd cards! Cry
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
When I use neosminer .. the miner keeps jumping to different algos for most of the time, I dont know what exactly is happening but I reduced the batch file down to only 4 algo to stop it from boucing
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1166
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

Every time it changes to a different miner or something else, it blocks whatever is going on the screen , I want it to keep running in the background without interfering with my full screen videos or w/e I'm doing.

view the link in my sig about a batch.   Read all of it and understand what they are and what they do.

You have the ability to handle it with those resources if you choose; if you think nemosminer is not working the way you want.

-JK
Activity: 28

no starting

Guys seriously don't mine on your pc while you watching your important videos then..  build a htpc and have your mining rigs separate... im not changing anything.. i don't care about your Videos

I agree, I think it is good the way it is.
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 23
hi
At that time I have an OC in test of 80 power limit, +84 core clock +236 memory clock but it seems temp 60 degrees but I would like to raise more profit if it is possible. Thanks for your answer win 10 no problem for temp or power expenditure

Hi Andrew

I would suggest 100 power limit and +0 memory clock.

For core clock you need overclock + undervolt.

If you use MSI Afterburner: press "CTRL + F" and you can set voltage curves.

You will see screen similar to what you see here:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1623986/help-understanding-voltage-frequency-curve-editor-in-msi-afterburner

On my 1080 Ti I prefer ~911-925 mV 1911-1923 MHz

You need to fine-tune and adjust, if get black screen, wait a few seconds, card settings will reset.

For your regular 1080 cards, search online for best voltage curve.
Jump to: