Pages:
Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 97. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
where to look exactly in the event viewer logs to find the PCI-E errors?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
hi nemosminers,

Few days ago I reported about my 6 x gtx 1070 rig crashing and not being stable. I then started with adding and testing with 1 gpu, 2 gpu's, 3 gpus and found that as soon as I add a 4th gpu CPU usage increases a lot and having lower hash-rates then with 3 gpus. During benchmarking it will crash. It doesn't matter which of the 3 remaining gpus I add on any remaining pci slot. Result seems same. I'm using a g3900 CPU and 4gb ram. Could this be the bottleneck?

At home i'm running the same motherboard (msi z270 sli plus) with 6 1080ti's with G4400 cpu and 8gb ram now running fine with currently 5 active gpu's. I actually found that on that motherboard 1 pci slot is corrupt. Will test with m2 adapter tonight to see if it will run with 6 Smiley

If your cpu usage is going up, check event viewer system log for PCI-E communication errors, could be a bad riser

Hey millsys, thank you for your reply. I have tested with 3 different gpu's having each their own riser. Chance that all 3 are bad is small but will have a look at it Smiley

Had same issue, ALL RISERS WERE BAD!!!  Seriously, I've RMAd over 18 risers already.   I've had rigs seem stable for 6 cards, then move those same 6 cards into a 12 card setup and the problem rears its ugly head because you now have 12 cards screaming PCI-E errors instead of just 6 and the system starts to grind to a halt.  Replaced risers with new $6 ebay ones and problem disappeared immediately (cpu usage, event viewer errors, stability).  Ebay auction 302483050496 is the only ones I trust now, have ordered over 100 from this source and they have been rock solid.  Cheap too, saved a few bucks sending back overpriced/bad ones to Amazon/NewEgg after replacement.
hi nemosminers,

Few days ago I reported about my 6 x gtx 1070 rig crashing and not being stable. I then started with adding and testing with 1 gpu, 2 gpu's, 3 gpus and found that as soon as I add a 4th gpu CPU usage increases a lot and having lower hash-rates then with 3 gpus. During benchmarking it will crash. It doesn't matter which of the 3 remaining gpus I add on any remaining pci slot. Result seems same. I'm using a g3900 CPU and 4gb ram. Could this be the bottleneck?

At home i'm running the same motherboard (msi z270 sli plus) with 6 1080ti's with G4400 cpu and 8gb ram now running fine with currently 5 active gpu's. I actually found that on that motherboard 1 pci slot is corrupt. Will test with m2 adapter tonight to see if it will run with 6 Smiley

If your cpu usage is going up, check event viewer system log for PCI-E communication errors, could be a bad riser

Hey millsys, thank you for your reply. I have tested with 3 different gpu's having each their own riser. Chance that all 3 are bad is small but will have a look at it Smiley
hi nemosminers,

hi nemosminers,

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Hello

I got problem with nemosminer and ahashpool

it cannot connect to pool with -region europe or -region eu, only -region us is working (but i am in europe Smiley)

Any ideas how to solve it?

I am using 2.3c beta

Code:
Loading pool stats..
Error contacting pool, retrying..

I have the same issue, and believe me, noone here was able to help. No matter what they suggested, only "us" works. I`m in Europe too.
If ahashpool only has a US port to connect to, anything people here will suggest to connect to a EU port is kind of redundant, isn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
How to check income programs with reality? what you need to do to display correctly?

it is correct for 24hr.bats.. eg. startahashpool24hr.bat  startzpool24hr.bat.. (uses last 24hour Actual API too request profit)

only normal .bats use estimates.. eg. startahashpool.bat   startzpool.bat..   (uses current estimate and 24hr estimate API too request profit)

or use this :

http://you-stupid-woman.com/yiimplogger/guide/
huh?
Nothing here anymore.
Sorry, but not really.
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
I Have this issue with zpool 24hr...i downloaded it again to make sure it wasn't something i had messed up... still didn't work.   Ahash 24hr works flawlessly.   2.3cbeta

That's not the same problem.
That's an issue on zpool side, not NemosMiner - unfortunately.
Zpool's API has a limit on the number of requests per IP, so there's no solution for now.

use a vpn (for zpool) works for me...
Activity: 10
I Have this issue with zpool 24hr...i downloaded it again to make sure it wasn't something i had messed up... still didn't work.   Ahash 24hr works flawlessly.   2.3cbeta

That's not the same problem.
That's an issue on zpool side, not NemosMiner - unfortunately.
Zpool's API has a limit on the number of requests per IP, so there's no solution for now.
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
what is different from startahashpool startahashpool24hr?
One uses the current estimate for coin value, the other uses 24h actual estimate. The comparisons done by others on the thread suggest limited difference in results.

Nemo, would be great to add this info to readme

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.3/commit/d214fa455044a7a954b3e2a5ea7147605a83f5bf
Activity: 24
One uses the current estimate for coin value, the other uses 24h actual estimate. The comparisons done by others on the thread suggest limited difference in results.

Nemo, would be great to add this info to readme
Activity: 19
Activity: 312
Merit: 104
been running ahashpool on all of my rigs for last 3-4months from New Zealand..

all i care about is hashrate and accepted shares doesn't matter where in the world the server is...
Everything is working fine with "us" as location - ping and hashrates are ok. Just was curious if it could be changed for a specific region.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
Hello

I got problem with nemosminer and ahashpool

it cannot connect to pool with -region europe or -region eu, only -region us is working (but i am in europe Smiley)

Any ideas how to solve it?

I am using 2.3c beta

Code:
Loading pool stats..
Error contacting pool, retrying..

I have the same issue, and believe me, noone here was able to help. No matter what they suggested, only "us" works. I`m in Europe too.

Activity: 51
+1

I'm in europe and i'm using nemosminer + ahashpool without problem
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
been running ahashpool on all of my rigs for last 3-4months from New Zealand..

all i care about is hashrate and accepted shares doesn't matter where in the world the server is...
Activity: 70
I ended 24h test ahashpool vs miningpoolhub with 6x1060 mining rig and here is result:

Ahashpool - 20.5usd/day
Miningpoolhub - 21.7usd/day

So MPH can do 36usd/month more than ahaspool, its 6% better result for MPH in general and im not counting lower fees for LTC which i use as payout at MPH (ahaspool is BTC only).

You'll want to run that for 48+ hours at that close of a percentage, could have just been that single 24 hour period.
Another 24h on ahaspool is 16.3usd/day (counting with old btc price, same as before). Dont know how its going today on MPH, maybe worse
Activity: 76
I used Nemosminer in the past with decent results - I'm glad to see it's still active. I'll give it another try and see if it offers better returns than my manually-controlled mining.
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
How to check income programs with reality? what you need to do to display correctly?

it is correct for 24hr.bats.. eg. startahashpool24hr.bat  startzpool24hr.bat.. (uses last 24hour Actual API too request profit)

only normal .bats use estimates.. eg. startahashpool.bat   startzpool.bat..   (uses current estimate and 24hr estimate API too request profit)

or use this :

Pages:
Jump to: