Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo and Eos - page 3. (Read 628 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 23, 2019, 09:34:07 PM
Neo and Eos is a type of altcoin that is feasible to calculate, both of them are well developed and each has its supporters, if you believe try to invest in both coins because I also believe the coin will give good results in the future
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
January 23, 2019, 09:07:14 PM
If you have NEO will receive GAS, but I do not know what you will get if you have EOS, lately many projects are using Dapps EOS to go to market and offer services, mainly game, in fact, we can not underestimate NEO for being a chinese design, but EOS is up front with regard to having people using their platform! In my opinion, neither one nor the other will lead the blockchain market.
Activity: 658
Catena X
January 23, 2019, 07:46:46 PM
For me, both EOS and NEO have the unique platform types as the Ethereum with their own smart contract system. Both are trusted enough with the different price rate. However, I myself still prefer to choose EOS, It is lighter and cheaper with the new advanced technology. I also see the progress on the market based on cyctel, traffic, and volume.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
January 23, 2019, 07:42:11 PM
I think that this is a bad idea and you need to rely on trade and everything will be fine then
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
January 23, 2019, 07:36:39 PM
thanks to everyone for the answers, surely both are the future, but my question is if you have to have them in the wallet to make money?

Yes, both are the future of cryptocurrency platform. Now, if you want to make money through these two big coins without trading, then you have to have these coins in your wallet, Not on exchanges. EOS have various wallets and for NEO you can use neotracker as a wallet, but as the crypto market condition is not good, so you have to hold these coins for a long time. So, I suggest you buy a hardware wallet and then you will be to store both coins in one hardware wallet, instructions you will find in youtube. Good Luck.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 07:31:07 PM
I didn't think of holding back a large number of coins, this was due to a bad market situation, of course it took a long time to hold back.
neo has a large community I think it's one of the recommended coins to hold. we know China is the biggest part of the neo market.
copper member
Activity: 295
January 23, 2019, 01:15:31 PM
According to my knowledge, these coins are two powerful coins in the market. Because, this currency can easily earn more  money. Moreover, these coin give us many opportunities. Besides , I think this coin will be very good for long term investment.
Activity: 377
January 23, 2019, 12:59:56 PM
Holding EOS and NEO is a very good thing, both will provide benefits and benefits for you. But all this depends on your choice with your research and beliefs, I have EOS which seems to be an attractive platform after Ethereum.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 23, 2019, 12:38:08 PM
You can earn passively with NEO by just holding it through NEON wallet and you it will generate GAS.

The lower NEO you have, the lower gas you'll earn.
Activity: 476
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
January 23, 2019, 12:10:58 PM
I don't know if this is the case for Eos, but I know we've got GAS when Neo's holding it. That's why you can earn the GAS that holds NEO in your wallet.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 23, 2019, 12:08:47 PM
NEO and Ontology are good!

I would go for second one since market cap is much lower
copper member
Activity: 237
January 23, 2019, 11:32:52 AM
I know NEO is another Blockchain instead of Ethereum, this Blockchain built by Chinese. But I like EOS Coin and i will buy some in next month.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 09:52:59 AM
NEO is better for me because, based on my own research, I see the potential of NEO compared to EOS. But surely each of us has different studies, as well as different perceptions.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
January 23, 2019, 09:16:05 AM
Hello everyone I wanted to understand how to earn with the crypts Eos and Neo, because I read from some sites but there was a detailed explanation, which spoke that if you had these crypts you passively earned excluding trading.In reality there is the possibility or not?
It's possible to earn NEO without doin something through staking your wallet and then you will receive GAS as your dividend or airdrop. But you can't do that in the EOS blockchain, the only possible thing to become a delegate but how much will you pay for that? it's really big money.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
January 23, 2019, 09:00:37 AM
you earn GAS with NEO by holding the token, and with EOS there's various alternatives like renting? staking? I'm not too sure,
either way, you will need large amounts to earn any noteworthy amount and it's likely wiser to find a better investment. NEO has run it's course and EOS is way overvalued (opinion).
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 23, 2019, 08:49:31 AM
I don't think Eos is ready for anything to compare with already established blockchains. They are far from being user-friendly so i would say NEO for now. In future, Eos showing promises but who knows how they will execute.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 23, 2019, 08:48:05 AM
in order to earn on these coins passive income, you need to be a holder of a very large number of coins
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 23, 2019, 08:41:54 AM
thanks to everyone for the answers, surely both are the future, but my question is if you have to have them in the wallet to make money?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 23, 2019, 08:12:34 AM
every neo we hold, we will get gas for free. that's why holding neo is more profitable than eos, but I personally have both in my portfolio.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
January 23, 2019, 08:09:20 AM
you should remember that there is a flaw in design of such coins which makes them bad long term investment. that flaw is the same exact thing you are asking for: the free profit they give you for just having that coin and running its wallet.
the flaw is that it is giving away money to people for just having money. these people would just dump that free profit and crash the price in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: