Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo and Eos - page 4. (Read 628 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
January 23, 2019, 08:08:38 AM
At present EOS has a higher volume than NEO, so this gives more confidence to the crypto community. I feel EOS does have a good development as well as the NEO, but people's views are different and I choose EOS to invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 23, 2019, 08:06:54 AM
Both are very strong and promising coin. Market value of both are very strong. They cover whole market in very short period. People also have full trust on it.
Activity: 1
January 23, 2019, 08:02:03 AM
eos is the best for me
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
January 23, 2019, 07:45:38 AM
~snip~
I think everyone will have a different opinion. But, I chose NEO, because NEO once give me a big profit.  Grin

Of course, each people have their own perceptions and point of view to analyze the coins. However, to be honest I agree with you to choose NEO as the more potential coin for short or long investment. I can see the interesting future plans and what the team described on the official site more reasonable. I don't say EOS as a bad coin, but I just prefer to invest in NEO for this case. 
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
I AM HODLING !!!
January 23, 2019, 07:22:25 AM
For me, I prefer NEO. actually EOS and NEO are two coins that have a good future And both of them also have their respective advantages. In my opinion both are good for long-term investments.
I think everyone will have a different opinion. But, I chose NEO, because NEO once give me a big profit.  Grin
Activity: 15
January 23, 2019, 05:20:01 AM
Hello everyone I wanted to understand how to earn with the crypts Eos and Neo, because I read from some sites but there was a detailed explanation, which spoke that if you had these crypts you passively earned excluding trading.In reality there is the possibility or not?
Pages:
Jump to: