Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO. Buy or not? - page 50. (Read 181317 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Simple Liquidity - Fueled by NEO
April 29, 2018, 04:27:14 PM
May I give advice?
Very promising ICO! NEO blockchain!!!
https://www.spotcoin.com
1. Over the Counter (OTC) Marketplace
2. 1.1MW Mining Facility
3. Fiat / Cryptocurrency Exchange
4. Spotpay Retail Payments
and Cherry on the cake!  Grin
5. Spotcoin will offer its customers the highest dividend rates on the market: 51% from exchange fees, as a weekly dividend and an additional quarterly dividend of 12% from its business lines.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 27, 2018, 11:40:20 PM
Neo is the next Ethereum and it's a wise decision to buy it now while the price is still low. There will be some great news this year and this will help grow the price of Neo and many investors will come for sure, it's a Chinese Crypto and development will improve the following years to come.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 11:31:23 PM
Yes, maybe this is the right time to buy it because the price of NEO is now down, then this is a good chance to have it. And as the time goes on this coin will grow taller and you will get big profits.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 26, 2018, 08:53:13 AM
Buying Neo is currently the best choice,
Neo can be said to be a potential coin and has advantages,
It will be one long-term investment that has a bright future,
This is probably a rare opportunity

NEO is good coin and its good investment for long term. Market cap NEO always growing and NEO price right now lower more than 50% from highest. I am believe that NEO can reach highest price again end this year
Activity: 167
April 26, 2018, 08:45:11 AM
Buying Neo is currently the best choice,
Neo can be said to be a potential coin and has advantages,
It will be one long-term investment that has a bright future,
This is probably a rare opportunity
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 08:30:13 AM
NEO has managed to spark the interests of large tech giants. Microsoft Azure has partnered with NEO on a competition, also known as developer bounties, designed to attract developers to the platform.
Activity: 76
April 24, 2018, 12:12:12 PM
Yes it is always worth to buy it now I think! The reason is NEO is known as one of the largest and most significant coins in the crypto market and it has very fast transactions and a profitable staking protocol, even when users' wallet is offline. So I think it is really promissing.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
April 24, 2018, 06:12:50 AM
Best thing to do now because NEO is one of the best and my favorite coin and I am holding it for the long term because I am sure NEO will soon cross 500$ before the end of 2018.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
homt.net
April 24, 2018, 06:01:42 AM
Neo is the best coin to invest now because it the coin giving POS based devidend GAS for holder even lots of projects are using NEO blockchain technology recent successful ICO Pikciochain , Ontology created on this platform . Even once NEX decentrelised exchange introduced there will be huge demand.
Activity: 294
April 24, 2018, 06:01:30 AM
I would strongly support you to buy NEO, even I would suggest you buy NEO in large quantities. Since this is an opportunity for you, with the current cheap NEO price, it's very easy to get it. You can hold NEO for a long time until NEO already has a high price. That way you will get your capital back many times over.
Activity: 462
April 24, 2018, 05:57:00 AM
I think it is a good time to buy all coins when the marker is down, especially now when Neo is about to bloom.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 05:56:09 AM
As I know NEO is a very trustworthy project so you can invest with low risks. It's a pity you all looking for profit only, NEO have some nice ideas besides the trades on the market
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 05:54:44 AM
Buy or not depends on your own stratergy. The price outlook for NEO is a little uncertain. In the short term, you should expect to see volatility as speculators take advantage of the uncertainty surrounding the cryptocurrency’s future.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2018, 06:47:03 PM
Neo is great investment for future. Chinese are crazy about technology, neo as platform will have very bright future, there are to many Chinese and they can push neo really high. Neo had very big rise last year, from couple dollars to more then 200$ in period of 6 months, many people, including me, earned nice from that. Its far from end, I think neo can go to more then 1.000$ in next couple years, or even next year. Neo is great investment and who didn't invest in neo should do it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 22, 2018, 06:37:12 PM
I believe that NEO is the second blockchain regarding prospects after Ethereum and it is waiting for a great future. The more China is one of the technological countries. They will seriously develop this platform and improve it!
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 06:29:12 PM
I like the idea behind NEO - a new generation of smart contracts for the Chinese market, a practical attempt to create a digital economy with the help of a blockbuster. so I believe that this coin is worth it to buy it.
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 06:28:28 PM
Lots of projects coming in NEO.  On the way to become next Ethereum. So, definitely a buy at this point realizing what Ethereum has gained so far.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
April 22, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
I can say that I have bought more NEO recently and I hold it in my crypto portfolio. So, I must say that yes I think it’s profitable to invest in NEO cryptocurrency. Neo has a lot of potential.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 06:14:16 PM
I think it's definitely worth to purchase Neo. Neo is an alternative to Ethereum, and in a couple of years it seems to me that these coins will cost the same.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 06:11:47 PM
I like NEO and I thinh that it show's a good chart's now and need seriously thinking about buying it. NEO have a useful platform and this is a base for a many token's. I have ZPT token's and GALA token's in my Neo wallet. I think - that NEO is one of the most surely good coin's.
Pages:
Jump to: