Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO. Buy or not? - page 56. (Read 181317 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 10:58:08 AM
If you have money, then buy NEO.  I think in the future this coin will grow in price in 3-5 times.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 10:42:50 AM
It was a good decision to buy NEO now. NEO prices began to increase gradually. If you wait too long, the price will be higher. use this golden opportunity.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 10:21:36 AM
First you need to wait for its price to dwindle and then of course you can buy it as it is a good modet with a great future, so do it.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
CryptoFan
April 16, 2018, 10:17:52 AM
NEO is one of the strongest project right here.
Even china that was against a bunch of crypto stuff, validated the NEO company.

There are already plenty of projects started on this platform, and the fame behind it is still growing, without speaking the strong technical fundation.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 16, 2018, 10:13:02 AM
NEO is a good coin of China. I have some friends in China and they say that their country is keen to raise the value of NEO. So, you should buy NEO now. I hope NEO prices will increase in the coming time
Activity: 95
April 16, 2018, 10:11:18 AM
Yes, I think NEO will thrive in the future, since NEO is one of the best altcoins, NEO is very popular in the bull market, I think you should buy NEO today and you will see that it has great potential in the future.
Activity: 112
April 16, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
Its always good time to buy NEO  Wink
Activity: 273
April 15, 2018, 12:57:38 AM
Neo is one of the best altcoins , Neo is a Chinese analogue of etherium . I think you are right and need to invest in it
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 10:03:11 AM
You shell buy!!! Progress of this coins since the start of project and after the sales is very good, and until today many exchanger are being used to change this coin to other coin and bitcoin/cash also, in case you need money during emergency then you can easily swap it with money.
I will suggest you to keen observe the market and then invest in NEO. I agree with this that one should invest in such a currency which is easily cashable because if someone needs money and he is not able to cash his crypto easily then it may create financial problems. So think before investment in this sector, because it is not so easy to make money from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 142
April 16, 2018, 09:38:30 AM
You should have bought NEO yesterday. NEO it's very good coin for 2018 and 2019, it will make more x from today's price. I have this coin in my portfolio from january of 2018, I bought this with 140$ price, but I know that it's price going back and go up.
Buy it, of course.
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 09:15:22 AM
NEO is very popular in the crypto currency markets lately. When you analyze the Neo project and look at its advisors, you will see that it has great potential. investors will win
Activity: 168
April 15, 2018, 12:51:13 AM
NEO is one of the best cryptocurrencies from China, often compared to Ethereum. It has a thriving community and projects building on top of it. Now may be a decent entry point, but nothing in this industry is guaranteed. In my view, it's not a bad time to accumulate.
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 12:31:23 AM
In the long run, buying NEO is a good choice.I think the price of NEO is still underestimated.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 15, 2018, 12:30:58 AM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
buy NEO is currently pretty good. because the ones I monitor from the NEO market charts continue to show progress. thus, I am sure that NEO is able to continue to improve with this progress.
Activity: 224
April 15, 2018, 12:18:21 AM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
I see the development of the NEO is slowing down. with such conditions of development, it is not possible to have. because the risks to be received will be greater. so I suggest you wait for it.
Agree with you. It is doesn't look like a new BTC.
And I think we have enough "new BTC" at the market.
Activity: 336
April 14, 2018, 07:46:02 PM
I see the development of the NEO is slowing down. with such conditions of development, it is not possible to have. because the risks to be received will be greater. so I suggest you wait for it.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
April 14, 2018, 07:26:00 PM
NEO prices continue to increase and show a pretty good development. by buying it, we will get a big profit. because at this time there are so many who ask for NEO. and able to raise the price for even higher.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 14, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

i think u can wait for little longer to see how the price of this coin in market. u know, some altcoin dosent back to normal price after down. and if u wait a little longer, and see there's a chance for this coin to rise again, u can buy it.
Activity: 420
April 14, 2018, 06:42:34 PM
In my Prediction the best time to buy is now when the price is down and then maybe it will go up and be the best, so buy immediately and hold it for a while to add luck this year ...
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 06:31:31 PM
NEO is not a problem if it should be used as a purchase because now NEO will still continue to be an option with various predictions that say if NEO will have a good future. if it happens it will be much to hunt NEO to be used as a purchase.
Pages:
Jump to: