Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO. Buy or not? - page 57. (Read 181317 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 06:30:49 PM
Neo is one of the coins that are popular today in the crypto currency market. I think the Neo project is good and suitable for investment. investors should evaluate me.
Activity: 84
April 14, 2018, 06:26:23 PM
NEO is one of the top promising and equal to ETH when it comes to climbing the ladder, well the price has difference, but NEO is one of the Asian successful cryptocurrency marked on the date.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
April 14, 2018, 06:25:53 PM
NEO is raising very quickly. This project is very good and it is not one to be missed. Buy now while the price is still relatively low.
Activity: 182
April 14, 2018, 06:22:32 PM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
buying NEO is also pretty good at the moment. as I monitor the NEO's ever-rising development. so with this increase, NEO is great to own and invest. thus you will get more profit.
Activity: 280
April 14, 2018, 06:10:42 PM
The current price when NEO is at $ 64.78, the investment in NEO is perfectly reasonable. I remember the beginning of this year when receiving an NEO gift from friends, the NEO rate is at over $ 120. So if this time to invest in NEO then the end of the year you will undoubtedly earn a high profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
April 14, 2018, 05:50:42 PM
Now is the best time to invest in neo. I for example bought effect. I will wait for the moment when they will enter the market to the full.
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 14, 2018, 04:44:45 PM
I don’t think you need to jump into buying Neo right away now. In my opinion the Neo was overrated as competitor of ethereum. It has some additional properties for sure, such as support for “smart economy” and strong team trying to push it forward but at this point the positions of Neo are not so strong. Not so many ICOs used them and not always successfully. Investors prefer to invest in Ethereum, its easier. If you still thinking to invest you can buy some, but gradually 10-20 percent at the time. We don’t know if this is the lowest price you can get, it can still go lower. I think you can still have profit from it if market go green, but more further in time it may be not so good investment
Activity: 140
April 14, 2018, 04:42:49 PM
You shell buy!!! Progress of this coins since the start of project and after the sales is very good, and until today many exchanger are being used to change this coin to other coin and bitcoin/cash also, in case you need money during emergency then you can easily swap it with money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 14, 2018, 04:38:16 PM
In the last few days, trades volumes are returned to the market. Neo has fallen very cheap in price like many coins, but she is very promising.
I began to buy this coin in small volumes, because I think. that she would give a good price
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 04:37:46 PM
I think that now it is very profitable to buy neo, while its price is rather low. It has a good perspective in the future and is a good investment.
Activity: 154
April 14, 2018, 04:35:57 PM
I like the idea behind NEO - a new generation of smart contracts for the Chinese market, a practical attempt to create a digital economy with the help of a blockbuster. I advise NEO.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 14, 2018, 04:30:03 PM
NEO's price falls back to its price hype. And many are happy to buy this coin. Many became happy to buy coins during this down trend period and also many are also into panic selling to avoid more profit loss. Traders use this season to get rid off those coins that will make their portfolio down. So If you want NEO, better buy it while the price is low.
Activity: 187
April 14, 2018, 04:23:16 PM
Nobody knows when a coin will rise, so I believe it's a good time to buy if you can afford such investment. Neo is a new and very promising project IMHO.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 04:18:56 PM
My NEOs for 3 Dollars were a very good investment. Whether I would invest large sums at this time, I do not think so. NEO will increase in value clearly and significantly. But I think that big profits are possible only with large sums. Spread over a few other Currencies are likely to show greater odds.
Activity: 5
April 12, 2018, 09:58:15 PM
i think Neo has a very big support from chinese project, although not many people love chinese but we have to accept that still big potential profit form china
Activity: 280
April 14, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
I think before prices start to rise, this is a great time to buy NEO.
Neo Good coins have the potential to continue growing, in my opinion, better buy now and I also recommend buying Ethereum, I think if you have both it will be a big profit.
The main thing is not to miss the beginning of growth. That's why it's better to buy neo now at a pleasant price, because then after the start of growth, the price may not be so pleasant. The growth of a coin can be so fast that everything will happen in half an hour or hour. It is better to do everything in advance.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 09:59:41 PM
I think before prices start to rise, this is a great time to buy NEO.
Neo Good coins have the potential to continue growing, in my opinion, better buy now and I also recommend buying Ethereum, I think if you have both it will be a big profit.
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 09:40:29 PM
better buy it. because I see the NEO is starting to get involved in considerable improvements. this is a future NEO development tool that will be even better. So we can benefit with this moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 12, 2018, 09:37:58 PM
Want to buy NEO for price $40-45 because it's dropping now and can't see reversal pattern

If you bought NEO a month ago, you already have gained a huge profit now. Price now is $64.75, increased for almost $20 in just few weeks. Did you buy some NEO before? If yes, you are lucky. Every coin is on the rise now, not a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 34
April 12, 2018, 09:27:20 PM
Neo right now is holding of some ICOs thats a good sign that neo will be the next big thing.
Pages:
Jump to: