Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO. Buy or not? - page 62. (Read 181317 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 31, 2018, 01:54:42 AM
Yes, maybe this is the right time to buy it because the price of NEO is now down, then this is a good chance to have it. And as the time goes on this coin will grow taller and you will get big profits.
I agree to take advantage of this time, when the market conditions are experiencing a decline long enough it seems we have to make a purchase for some assets, especially NEO coin, which I see this coin also has good potential for the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 01:48:20 AM
wait, the market is in a sell position bitcoin value is falling better wait for a stable price before making any purchase coin it would be better i think.
Activity: 434
March 31, 2018, 01:45:02 AM
Yes, maybe this is the right time to buy it because the price of NEO is now down, then this is a good chance to have it. And as the time goes on this coin will grow taller and you will get big profits.
NEO seems sensitive because many ICO projects are based on NEO blockchain.
And maybe this is why the price of NEO is now down,
In general, the current NEO price, I think is worth investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 01:28:51 AM
Activity: 560
March 31, 2018, 01:16:35 AM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?

I think the decision is yours. the current situation is so difficult to predict, today the market grows again, some of the top altcoins are green. but, will this continue to grow? or just up a few percent and then down again, because almost a few weeks this symptom is always like this.
I suggest, wait until the neo price drops to the lowest level and then buy it.
Activity: 210
March 31, 2018, 12:47:39 AM
If you buy now , you will gain little profit. Wait for the lowest price for NEO than buy more. Than gain more profit.But you gonna win anyway.
For now yes I will buy NEO because now NEO price down and can not predict when NEO price will rise again because NEO price will increase to a higher level
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
March 30, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
If you have money to invest and you are sure you want to invest in crypto then for sure NEO is a good choice. Go for it

agreed
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 10:57:29 AM
Buy
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 30, 2018, 10:53:19 AM
It's good time to buy NEO. NEO has great potential to grow up. Last year price go down form 43$ to 13$ and it's grow so fast. Imagine right now form 150$ to 50$. When market stable, price will go up and just take profit Grin
Yup. I bought NEO at $ 50 and do not have to worry about the price at the moment. Personally, I'm sure NEO will hit the $ 1000 mark by the end of 2018 and everyone should wait instead of selling panic on the market because I'm just sorry for the early sellers and good luck to the people. buy at this time
Activity: 308
March 30, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
If you have money to invest and you are sure you want to invest in crypto then for sure NEO is a good choice. Go for it
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 10:43:47 AM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?

I think it's a good time to invest in NEO. But given the situation on the market, you may want to wait a little longer and you will not be wrong.  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 10:37:24 AM
It's good time to buy NEO. NEO has great potential to grow up. Last year price go down form 43$ to 13$ and it's grow so fast. Imagine right now form 150$ to 50$. When market stable, price will go up and just take profit Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 10:34:22 AM
buy no need to think. ive been waiting for this moment. but sadly i dont have enough money to have neo. buy as many as you can cause sooner or later this will be 1k dollar coin.
Activity: 630
March 30, 2018, 10:30:39 AM
The market crisis has also engulfed the "chinese Ethereum", precipitated at a price which I think is very good. It 'one of the best projects in the industry and, as soon as the market will recover, I think it can grow a lot. At the current price in my opinion is to buy now
Activity: 308
March 30, 2018, 10:26:37 AM
I hear that NEO has great potential to grow so it is for sure a good buy now. I recommend you buy it
Activity: 195
March 30, 2018, 10:17:43 AM
In past few months I’ve seen more and more ICO projects that use NEO blockchain. I don’t know true it or no, but I noticed that there are less scams. As for me, exactly now NEO looks more perspective than ETH.
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 09:57:56 AM
Neo is a good coins for the future for sure. Always try and have some percentage of your portfolio invested in neo
Activity: 88
March 30, 2018, 09:56:08 AM
I would suggest, NEO was a good buy under $20. Now it's extremely unattractive for someone who holds none. I had a few opportunities to buy NEO at $10/$13 and $18 but sold all my bags for other coins. Any new investors getting into NEO now are really just lining NEO bag holders with profits. Keep in mind they're already accumulating GAS. This coin is great if you got in early. Now it just seems like an unattractive coin from a person who owns none. NEO will do well this year but I won't be investing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
March 30, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

Ho ahead and buy it. Its the best coin and miracle coin because being in the china country it is still alive. We know how they banned everything in their country but im still confused how they were able to keep it as it is. On top of that NEO has always shown good growth in the crypto currencies and is been stable since the ICO exit point and exchanger entry point. Its been very popular and people also think that it could be the next ETHER in terms of market cap and prices. I hold some and with the current drop im planning on buying more but I need assets for that and I am not able to sell bitcoin because it is also in the same position currently. But if you have money and ready to buy then just buy it bro.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
March 30, 2018, 09:50:57 AM
neo is a good choice for long-term imo
Pages:
Jump to: