Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO. Buy or not? - page 61. (Read 181317 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
I think NEO is a good coin that can give a good benefit. Now the price is quite low due to the overall market decline. This is a market problem and not NEO. So I think it's better to buy.
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 12:58:06 PM
buy, because i believe NEO price can beat ETH in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 12:55:24 PM
Neo has risen several hundred times. Now it is still a very high price. Relatively speaking, it is not recommended to buy. Of course, if you believe that he will replace Bitcoin, then the price is now very cheap.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
April 04, 2018, 12:48:39 PM
Yesterday I also thought about purchasing NEO. I started reading about this coin and I decided that now is the perfect moment to buy this coin. I think after some time I will get big profits.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 04, 2018, 12:42:18 PM
Last year neo was couple dollars, than from middle of the year until the end rise to 200$, now around 60$. I`m not an expert but in time of hype neo was one of the most mentioned coins here, some say that neo platform is better then eth platform, I don`t know how accurate is that but people hooked and demand was very high. I think when market start to rise, neo will be a part of that rise.
honestly speaking.. NEO is a very good buy now Smiley

Easy coin for flipping compared to ETH

if you want to hold its also very good Smiley

Now is too cheap!
Comparing with prices from just couple months ago almost all coins are very cheap. Neo, eth, btc, nem, ripple, all good coins are down and prices are low, will they go lower or this is great time for buying at bottom is something each of us needs to decide individually.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 12:37:40 PM
honestly speaking.. NEO is a very good buy now Smiley

Easy coin for flipping compared to ETH

if you want to hold its also very good Smiley

Now is too cheap!
Activity: 134
April 04, 2018, 12:36:57 PM
You can buy Neo at $ 40-50, this is hard support, at this price you can make a lot of profit. Neo is a very potential coin
Activity: 266
April 04, 2018, 12:35:39 PM
This technology is very raw and not yet tidy. If you believe that developers can bring it to a high level, then now is the time to buy!
Activity: 182
April 04, 2018, 12:34:18 PM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
a very interesting topic, but if you think that this currency is worth a lot of attention! she has the strengths and we all know them but there are so many weaknesses! if it is a Chinese currency, then it has weak support from China and as we see in the lowered market, this currency is losing popularity! better wait with a purchase!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 12:18:04 PM
I bought for $ 75, but now the price is $ 47, but I will not sell, but I'd better buy it, I believe in the project, many good projects go to NEO. Recently, has ended sale of tokens, crypto project EFFECT . Soon the start of a new project Neonexchange. The price of NEO will only grow.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 10:50:30 AM
Definitely a strong long term project which could flourish in 2018 as more and more projects are deciding to use their blockchain over the ETH one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
April 04, 2018, 10:45:28 AM
Now is the time to buy while the stock exchange is in a drawdown. NEO is a good coin, I believe that it will grow after the rest of the coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 03:09:34 AM
No one knows the exact entry point and the exact exit point in the crypto world. Some people say that the market will fall even further, and some say that it will recover now and go bullish. I would suggest you to buy now itself because the market has fallen more than half from its all time high and there can’t be a better time to buy. Rather than missing the train, it's better to get on it now even if coins fall a bit more. Moreover NEO is a potential coin and is likely to grow sooner or later.
Activity: 53
April 04, 2018, 02:21:02 AM
Given the support among the Chinese authorities, NEO is definitely worth buying and expect further growth. This is one of the top coins on the market.
Activity: 168
April 03, 2018, 05:51:34 AM
Definitely buy. And hodl. Some people say it might compete with ETH eventually, so I'd definitely hold on to it.
April 03, 2018, 05:48:31 AM
NEO is considered the precursor of ETH. It also relies on a modern blockchain technology. We should buy NEO for long term investment in the cryptocurrency market. At present NEO prices are falling, this is the best time to buy NEO cheap and sell NEO at high prices.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
April 03, 2018, 05:39:07 AM

Well, NEO is a promising platform. I can say that I can hold it for a year. There are a lot of news coming this year.
Just wait for this crashed market finished. I think $200 is possible for this year.
Indeed NEO is definitely a promising platform and also operates smart contracts and has highly advance technology. 200$ is quite less amount to be considered for NEO till the year end of 2018.

I would say that NEO is likely to reach 500$ by the end of this year, because I see many new investors and supporters interested in NEO and also new projects and ICO’s deciding on building their projects in NEO platform. Also, NEO is called as Chinese Ethereum and definitely has partnerships and backing by many Chinese firms and companies.
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 08:38:33 AM
Well, at this point you should invest in NEO, because it is very stable for long-term investment. Now the encrypted market is fluctuating, affecting the prices of other altcoin also affect, especially NEO price is very low, although not significant. I hope NEO in the future will thrive and be more people use it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 08:25:55 AM
I would buy NEO when the price on the stock exchange is still lower, although it would be up to 30-35 dollars, you need to wait a bit. If you buy now, you will get a small profit.
Activity: 378
March 31, 2018, 01:58:24 AM
Yes. Neo is out of the ethereum fork and moreso about its absorbed there in China. Inspite of the fall in ethereum, NEO price remains the same though it faced its trying period too. But overall its just doing well. I bought it when it was $54 and i sold it when it was $130. So, buy and get it today because it has some other fork too.
Pages:
Jump to: