Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO is falling in price why? - page 3. (Read 645 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 19, 2018, 06:22:23 PM
it is really hard to know what will happen to you. I do not think there should be too much jumping. Otherwise, it is very likely to be harmed. So it should not be possible to do so much as possible
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 06:13:36 PM
I think the biggest reason is the FUD that was going around on Twitter about the tech. Also market is bad right now so everrything has gone down. Another reason might be the supply being low making the individual coin price high. ICOs on neo are also not performing as good as they used to(but no icos are performing well right now)
Activity: 182
July 19, 2018, 06:10:27 PM
In this time you just have to wait and see. Because It is what called crypto-space. Neo nowadays is falling as falling other Coins too, as well as BTC also. And if you see in previous stats of the altcoins, you may find this kind of occurrence very common. As many said, and I will also agree, You may wait cause there are many people also who are waiting. you are not alone.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
July 19, 2018, 06:01:40 PM
NEO is a work in progress, they may not have the success that Ethereum have but they are a competitor. Whats good about NEO is they can follow the steps of ETH and what ETH has failed to do, NEO can adapt so they can capture the market that ETH has lost. In terms of NEO current price, if you bought NEO when it was still known as ANTS, you are still in green. There was a point when NEO at one time reached $100 now currently at $35.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
July 19, 2018, 05:39:51 PM
It means that there is no demand in the current moment. I do not know the underlying reasons why it has happened but I am glad that I have chosen ETH instead of NEO for my investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 05:27:46 PM
If you invest in coins for short-term, it will be difficult for you. Somebody bought Ethereum when it was $ 1200 per coin, and he can tell everybody that it is scam. Market is something strange and unexpectable.
Activity: 70
July 19, 2018, 05:24:12 PM
Neo prices are declining because of the downtrend. Its price decreased by 6% . It has started at $ 70 and ended at $ 64.88
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 03:26:57 PM
All the existing altcoin and also bitcoin has falling and rising you can study about the situation and will wait for the right time. I hope you can manage your profit.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 10:48:38 AM
NEO is a failed project.
It's here for years but most of it's clients are dummy token form the team itself.
Any outside tokens are building their own blockchain (zeepin).
Have you heard da hongfei talk on a tour they make with their reserved fund?
He only talks about the price few years ago, now and what they suppose to be in years to come.
Zero talks about technical things and ways of improving the platform.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
July 19, 2018, 10:43:10 AM
this market is dead. But big whales can still win 5-10% by pushing this little ups and downs believing that stupid people continue buying coins. This world is full of stupids feeding sharks. In the end, you´ll lose it all.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
July 19, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
What the damn.. is this another way promoting your supported project? good catch using another coin and try to convince audience for that unbelievable reasons, though we seen downfall while btc are trying to rise, there's always a good time for each coins to bounce back, if NEO bounce back lucky for those
who bought while it is still in its dip.
Activity: 84
July 19, 2018, 09:34:36 AM
I think there is many reason behind this. Neo is centralized, but it try to move forward to decentralization. Another cause is neo Blockchain is not working properly for zeepin tokens and gala tokens.
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 08:59:05 AM
the condition of the market could have caused this to happen or maybe some other reason. we should not go direct in to conclusion but rather have patience and take time to find the correct reason and act accordingly.
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 08:12:49 AM
NEO is not the only coin that is lowered . The stability of one coin cannot be held
Activity: 56
July 19, 2018, 08:07:42 AM
Generally, people try get advanced products. Neo is also the case. People get advance and selling Neo as everyone. When everyone wants to sell only then the price decreases.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 18, 2018, 08:09:01 PM
What the fuck is DIECI? I don't give a shit about it and I know that BTC price increasing is the reason for this falling in price of NEO Smiley. Seem like you're not the only one whom are promoting for this new cryptocurrency named DIECI Smiley. I don't trust you that why I don't trust DIECI, no matter what it is, as well.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 08:06:11 PM
Antshares / NEO is falling in price a lot. Tell me some theories  Tongue

I believe most of the price drop is from DIECI, a new coin that is a blockchain killer app..

Here are my theories too:

1. It was a scam all along

2. NEO blockchain does not work

3. NEO is centralized

4. The real price of NEO is $0

5. DIECI's launch

6. People selling of NEO to buy into more advance project (EOS, ETH, DIECI)

Can you tell me something more about DIECI?
As for the reasons of the drop, I'd say that it simply didn't finish to consolidate the price - we still are in a bear market, is it that simple.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
July 18, 2018, 08:01:53 PM
Price increases and price reductions are common in the crypto currency. OP still keeps the price down, take a look at the bitcoin price drop from $ 20,000 to $ 6000 would you ask the same reason and reveal the cause of its bitcoin drop? the price drop in the crypto currency is the usual thing you should leave it without having to analyze and make a bad statement about NEO.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
July 18, 2018, 07:57:31 PM
In my way of thinking, NEO has a good potential and it is suffering now just like the all other coins in the cryptocurrency world. I think this situation is not permanent and according to me, it is a big probability that it can have a very bright future.
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
July 18, 2018, 07:48:24 PM
Not only did the price of NEO fall, the low prices just went down and it's fine on the crypto market, because if there is no market correction, then there will be no economy.
Pages:
Jump to: