Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO is falling in price why? - page 4. (Read 645 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
July 18, 2018, 07:48:17 PM
Antshares / NEO is falling in price a lot. Tell me some theories  Tongue

I believe most of the price drop is from DIECI, a new coin that is a blockchain killer app..

Here are my theories too:

1. It was a scam all along

2. NEO blockchain does not work

3. NEO is centralized

4. The real price of NEO is $0

5. DIECI's launch

6. People selling of NEO to buy into more advance project (EOS, ETH, DIECI)

Lol. What are you talking about, mister? Neo's price follow the market movement. Dont you see that? If you were looking for a way to advertise a coin in this way, then you did not succeed.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 07:41:49 PM
In cryptocurrency market, you can never be so excited or worried at increasing or decreasing price. You always have to hope for the right time to click on. In this situation you shall be waiting for the worse time for NEO be improved and once again making its desired profits from the market.
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 07:22:07 PM
Mainly in market most of the coins are infected for price based on this NEO I think underdeveloped coins than others also I heard about this that it’s a scam but it’s in crypto market so it must be decentralized because full market is depended on blockchain tech.
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 05:36:21 PM
NEO is a another decentralized applications for dining business in the cryptocurrency , I know there is rumors about it's massive price fall in the market and I am agree with is information. but the fact is don't let the market news affect your decision this place is unpredictable so rate can be risen any moment so you can judge based on your personal opinion
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
Lately I have read several doubts of some expert on the functioning of the blockchain of NEO, but the main reason for its decline in value in my opinion is the bad market crisis that has been going on for several months, and is not sparing anyone. As soon as there will be a recovery I think it will be one of the cryptocurrencies that will have the best performance
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 04:50:57 PM
The current situation with the crypto-currency market looks negative. Almost all the higher currencies lost great value, although the cost of bitcoin is still relatively stable. On the other hand, for the speculators of prices for NEO, the current dynamics does not look very good.
The price of NEO is an excellent example of how things can get worse pretty quickly when the price of bitcoin starts to lose a little bit of value for no apparent reason.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
July 17, 2018, 04:48:08 PM
Could the present fall in the price of NEO, be as a result of it's centralized nature. This is even my first time of seeing that NEO is a centralized coin. I was formerly considering investing into it, but the fall baffles me a lot. Well, i think i need to get more info as regards this.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 04:04:00 PM
Concerning expediency of investments in NEO in 2018 it is possible to tell, that it is expedient. I think we can wait for another increase.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 17, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

I believe most of the price drop is from DIECI, a new coin that is a blockchain killer app..

3. NEO is centralized

5. DIECI's launch

Are you calling NEO scam?Huh May be you are drunk or lost your sense 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I am the huge fan of NEO community and if you follow NEO than you may know that the NEO Ecosystem is improving day by day with so any upcoming project's. The whole market is in the crash I am damm sure people like you don't have patience and if market will not recover for long, you will call wherein also scam... God bless you.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
July 17, 2018, 03:22:14 PM
Because we're in a bear market. Simple as that.
We've hit bottom. BTC will recover, so will NEO. I bought my bags at rock bottom and will enjoy enormous profits. Woopee!
Activity: 116
July 17, 2018, 03:19:23 PM
Worried about falling NEO Prices - It's no secret that the entire cryptocurrency market is going through a tough time at the moment. Almost all prices go down hill while investor crypto and user watch closely, and try to understand what best actions to do. This problem has affected every cryptocurrency in the market, a fact, of course, NEO is not an exception.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
July 17, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

3. NEO is centralized

5. DIECI's launch

Scam?  Really? The general trend of the market is that it is going down. The price of almost all the cryptocurrencies is down. In short the market is red. So in that case if NEO is also down this does not mean that it is a scam. Also there is lack of fiat gateways for NEO so it is traded for Bitcoin. This implies that its value is closely affected by Bitcoin which is also low in value nowadays.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 17, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

3. NEO is centralized

5. DIECI's launch

i guess #1  Grin should be careful with everything in this world even with those you call friends. and probably yeah, it costs about the price you've indicated.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 02:48:11 PM
It is not only Neo that is falling in price, many altcoin that has very quality uses and great developers are falling in price too. All these is happening because of the bear market. When bull market start, these will change in an instant.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 02:45:44 PM
Antshares / NEO is falling in price a lot. Tell me some theories  Tongue

3. NEO is centralized

5. DIECI's launch

Activity: 672
Merit: 32
July 17, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
I don't think it's as you say, as far as I know NEO is platform after ETH that will increase based on number of projects that follow it. especially if government policy changes then NEO will be the main choice for enthusiastic crypto in china and etc
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 02:19:45 PM
No one really uses NEO for new projects, everything is on Ethereum.  Neo won't be able to compete with ETH in the future.
Activity: 238
July 17, 2018, 02:14:42 PM
Not only NEO, but also every coin are now in a down market condition. So it is hard to remain stable for just one coin. I think that is the reason why even NEO is falling its price now.
Activity: 26
July 17, 2018, 02:13:13 PM
we cant call it a "scam" we need to see what happens when and if market will recover over 600/700b$
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
July 17, 2018, 02:10:09 PM
Do not look at Neo dropping it. I think you should hold it in your hand and it looks like it will be very valuable in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: