Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 103. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The founder, Da Hong Fei, made a bold statement at the NEO Developers Conference: we must make NEO the world's first block chain before 2020.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
so knowing that NEO/NEP-5 are having deposit issues right now  any solution for that

Which issue, can you explain a bit more? Is it a general issue if I send NEP-5 tokens to another wallet or is it just a deposit problem on an exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
NEO's price hit 71$ again. I still believe it'll rise significantly in this Q2. Everytime when Market become red, NEO always come back faster than other.
For above comment, i think top #1 marketcap in 2020 is very optimistic,  because it's really hard to defeat Ethereum in nearly future  Grin
NEO go to #1 marketcap in 2020? That is impossible!! Absolute impossile
There are a dozen of other altcoins that much better than NEO. NEO has growing so fast last time just because it is from China where there are more than 1 billion people that will help NEO to have a big community

Yes, Chinese usually support their own product than a product developed by others. If NEO team can able to solve all the current issues and can implement all the features as per their plan surely it can be one of the best coins in the future. It is better to stay invested some money in this coin.

As investors we want a price to go up and we are concerned about who is buying these coins.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
I hope NEO/NEP-5 deposit will be fixed soon. team provide an update as soon as the problem has been resolved.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
so knowing that NEO/NEP-5 are having deposit issues right now  any solution for that
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
In a sense that people love neo, linkage to neo means people love us too. The price will eventually go up
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I still consider neo the best investment for long term, regardless of the issue its facing right now
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Merit: 11
NEO currently supports five common programming languages, represented by C++ and Java, and developers do not need to use a special development language like the ether workshop, which is a great advantage.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

I do not understand why NEO suffers more than ETH of the ERC-20 “batchOverflow” vulnerability. That doesn't have any sense. People should have moved their funds to NEO. But NEO value has decreased more than any other ERC-20 tokens.

Huh
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
NEO has exposed the consensus mechanism, the issue of block delay. It can be seen that there are still many minor problems in NEO's technical team.

what do you mean ?
Merit: 11
NEO has exposed the consensus mechanism, the issue of block delay. It can be seen that there are still many minor problems in NEO's technical team.
Merit: 103

Whats the difference between this this vs Neo tracker? more reliable?
Merit: 103
Any news about the new consensus nodes? i think this is very important that they release it very soon ( i hope the centralized fud stops then)
think the team is working on it, this is the nodes/computers that will be verify Neo transactions?
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Any news about the new consensus nodes? i think this is very important that they release it very soon ( i hope the centralized fud stops then)
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
NEO's price hit 71$ again. I still believe it'll rise significantly in this Q2. Everytime when Market become red, NEO always come back faster than other.
For above comment, i think top #1 marketcap in 2020 is very optimistic,  because it's really hard to defeat Ethereum in nearly future  Grin
NEO go to #1 marketcap in 2020? That is impossible!! Absolute impossile
There are a dozen of other altcoins that much better than NEO. NEO has growing so fast last time just because it is from China where there are more than 1 billion people that will help NEO to have a big community
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
For above comment, i think top #1 marketcap in 2020 is very optimistic,  because it's really hard to defeat Ethereum in nearly future  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
I've been following your project for quite a while now, I do believe it can out-perform ETH in the long run. I'm not sure if it can "beat" Bitcoin and, like, become the number one cryptocurrency. What do you guys think?

The NEO team has said their goal is to be #1 by 2020, so we will see.

Well, number one is too optimistic. At least enter the top five is possible, and the price of $ 200 is the maximum this year. Displace ETH from the place of the main smart contracts do not expect, too much money in ETH invested.

The goal of being numer one doesn't necessarily mean #1 in marketcap/price but more in terms of ease of use, fastest TPS, number of developers etc. I think at least 1/3 of ETH marketcap would be fair for this year, who knows what will happen 2019 and beyond, all I know is that NEO has a superstar team of devs and community developers, there is so much building going on, eventually this will reflect in all these different aspects.

the reason why giants like Apple/FB/Youtube,etc...is gaining monopoly is mass adoption, ease/simple, my grandma/grandpa can use it, now ask a layman about storing crypto and they would be clueless
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Will NEO break out of the second spring?
reaching another all time high? maybe when the total market cap surpass 1 trillion, but then again, gradual increase in token price and value is better than pump n dump
Jump to: