Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 105. (Read 241266 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Am I the only one that with the Neo-gui wallet, the synchronization with the network always takes FOREVER !!!! ?!?!

same as the other guy, you need to open it weekly if you have a small internet connection
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Activity: 574
Am I the only one that with the Neo-gui wallet, the synchronization with the network always takes FOREVER !!!! ?!?!

The synchronization to the network can take quite a while. I run the wallet every day or two so as not to have long waits for the wallet to sync if I need to add more NEO to it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
NEO coin is still a powerfull coin!
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

True, that's why you should run it regularly. It has been more stable than the NEON wallet lately however.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
The price of NEO has always been more satisfactory, regardless of band operation or medium long term holding it is a good target.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
From the disclosure of NEO's official project, this is an enterprise that is really working hard, with new developments every week, and the team has been actively open to the outside world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 7
Our NEO blockchain explorer https://scan.nel.group/#mainnet  and light wallet https://wallet.nel.group/  go live. And our light wallet will integrate our NNS service on the testnet soon.
Activity: 518
Neo very quickly becomes more expensive and develops. I think Neo will reach $ 500 by the end of the year.

its been months that people predict this... by at the end, it still fall to 50$ , again and again 
Activity: 336
Comparing the market value and the amount of attention of NEO, though the data are not very good, but a horizontal comparison is still in line with the first ten of NEO's market value
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Neo very quickly becomes more expensive and develops. I think Neo will reach $ 500 by the end of the year.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
The price of NEO has been cut by more than a half for the peak that has ever arrived. But now it is in bear market, bitcoin is from 20000$ to 8000$now. So NEO, as the first public chain from China, still has investment value.

some other altcoins dropped more than 70% compared to their all time high, so Neo is holding its value quite well at the current market
I believe in Neo. I see strong market fluctuations that affect all pennies including Neo. But it can be said that the market has gradually stabilized and Neo increased value up to the reality. Great technology, wide application, large market shows that Neo is a potential coin. Anchors will increase in value over time

As long as there isn't massive volume it is hard to assess anyway what the real price of NEO is. The market needs to develop for NEO first.
Activity: 574
the market value of NEO dropped from $14 billion 500 million to $3 billion 300 million. Of course, the main reason is the big market trend during that time, but it also reflects the high expectations of NEO.

The market value may have dropped to $3.3 Billion ($4.7 Billion at time of writing this), but it's market share has shot up since the days of Antshares when I bought at about $8.00 and it's market share was only about $400 Million. Neo is a coin to hold for the long term and, like a good wine, it will improve with age.
Activity: 270
 the market value of NEO dropped from $14 billion 500 million to $3 billion 300 million. Of course, the main reason is the big market trend during that time, but it also reflects the high expectations of NEO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
The price rebound of NEO is always satisfying. This is a coin worth operating continuously.
Why can we not have a similar system just like MEW with the neon Wallet where you sign with your private key offline and move the signed transaction (the signature) online. In that way you will never expose your private key online?

That would be cool  Smiley
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Why can we not have a similar system just like MEW with the neon Wallet where you sign with your private key offline and move the signed transaction (the signature) online. In that way you will never expose your private key online?
Jump to: