Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 101. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Same.   0.00000000 GAS. Any news about why this is happening?

I just saw this on Discord:

"There's been a change to the API server that causes Neon to not show your unavailable GAS. If you make a transaction and send all your NEO to yourself your unavailable GAS will become available again and show up in Neon for claiming. This should be fixed in the next release of Neon."

I'm in no hurry to collect GAS, so I'll just wait for a Neon wallet update  Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
NEO, ONT, TKY combo is something I am very excited about. But other projects that I am very curious about are Effect.ai, NEX and nOS.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Switcheo (SWH) - the decentralized exchange shows steady  growth in its early days. The number of used wallet addresses increases by ~10% per day
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hi...sorry in advanced if this question has been already asked, but I can't find anything about it. How comes I have no gas available in my Neon wallet? Last time I claimed it was 2 months ago, and it is now at 000000  Huh
Anybody knows why? Thx a lot
Hmm, that is strange...

So is this: I just opened my Neon wallet and it says there is 0.00000000 GAS to claim even though it's been a week since I last claimed GAS   Embarrassed

Anyone else have similar issue with Neon wallet and their GAS?

Hello,

Personally I no longer use NEON Wallet, too many problems with it.

Now I use Aphelion, for me it's the best  Wink

Aphelion: https://aphelion.org/#wallet

I just saw Ledger Nano S support on this picture, do you use it with the Ledger? I haven't seen an Aphelion App on the Ledger Manager last time I used it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Hi...sorry in advanced if this question has been already asked, but I can't find anything about it. How comes I have no gas available in my Neon wallet? Last time I claimed it was 2 months ago, and it is now at 000000  Huh
Hmm, that is strange...

So is this: I just opened my Neon wallet and it says there is 0.00000000 GAS to claim even though it's been a week since I last claimed GAS   Embarrassed

Hello,

Personally I no longer use NEON Wallet, too many problems with it.

Now I use Aphelion, for me it's the best  Wink

Aphelion: https://aphelion.org/#wallet

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Same problem!! GAS is 0.00000? Any tips?
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Same.   0.00000000 GAS. Any news about why this is happening?
Hi...sorry in advanced if this question has been already asked, but I can't find anything about it. How comes I have no gas available in my Neon wallet? Last time I claimed it was 2 months ago, and it is now at 000000  Huh

Hmm, that is strange...

So is this: I just opened my Neon wallet and it says there is 0.00000000 GAS to claim even though it's been a week since I last claimed GAS   Embarrassed

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Objectively speaking, NEO still has strong technical strength and has a lot of creative thinking. For instance, the two token of NEO and NEOgas are cleverly separated from the power of owners and users.

Hasn't it also been done because it is less likely to get into legal trouble concerning the qualification of the token?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
The market value of the block chain is bound to surpass the stock market. The future space is still very, very big. It's still underground. Then NEO will continue to pull up as a first tier coin.

It's no secret that the NEO will be in the spotlight after ethereum, the NEO has something different from the ETH and it makes a positive value.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
NEO has a bunch of solid partnerships locked under its belt. These Partners will make use of NeoContract or start direct collaborations with the cryptocurrency Neo or indirectly through OnChain. Here are a few of them:
Elastos, Thekey, Coinfirm, CFR, Trinity, Zeepin, Ontology.
Also, NASA (National Aeronautics Administration) has confirmed that it is interested in the NEO concept, but so far no solid partnership has been announced yet.

CoZ Proposal for the NEO-GUI-WPF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG3RTGMdTow

This dude has some nice improvements in mind for neo-gui  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
First I have to say I love NEO
Spotcoin Team is going the world over effectively to spread this magnificent accumulations of digital currency administrations offered by the Spotcoin ICO. As an Investor who inquired about all the NEO based ICOs in this year this idea will accomplish the greatest market.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
The market value of the block chain is bound to surpass the stock market. The future space is still very, very big. It's still underground. Then NEO will continue to pull up as a first tier coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Aphelion are having some sort of token givaway if you install there latest wallet, as outlined in an email from Aphelion.

"Get the latest version (1.2.2) here now for chance to win FREE tokens in a 100,000 APH Promo/Giveaway launching soon. 
Must download and install the wallet to qualify. Details to follow."
Pages:
Jump to: