Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 11. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Does anyone have a link to NEO confirming we can leave our neo coins on wallet ( neotracker ) for the upcoming upgrade to a new code base? on 6/3/19 ( 72 hours from now )
Or are we to Move them to Binance?

Thanks in advance

This doesn't really speak to where we need to have our coins?
https://neo.org/blog/details/4148
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lmao neo humper still dreaming for this turd to move back up, like first fake pump for chinese money.
useless.
Activity: 25
Does anyone have a link to NEO confirming we can leave our neo coins on wallet ( neotracker ) for the upcoming upgrade to a new code base? on 6/3/19 ( 72 hours from now )
Or are we to Move them to Binance?

Thanks in advance

This doesn't really speak to where we need to have our coins?
https://neo.org/blog/details/4148
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Summary of quotes from Da Hongfei Consensus NYC interviews
On May 14th, NEO leadership attended the Consensus 2019 cryptocurrency conference in New York City.
https://neonewstoday.com/general/summary-of-quotes-from-da-hongfei-consensus-nyc-interviews

Great article, love this part: When asked about NGD’s newly opened Seattle office, Hongfei said, “The Seatlle office is led by former Microsoft executives. They are very good at getting developers on board. So the mission of Seattle office is to improve, dramatically improve, developer experience.”
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Summary of quotes from Da Hongfei Consensus NYC interviews
On May 14th, NEO leadership attended the Consensus 2019 cryptocurrency conference in New York City.
https://neonewstoday.com/general/summary-of-quotes-from-da-hongfei-consensus-nyc-interviews
neo is a good coin and now is best price for buy

Under $20 is a steal of a deal  Wink
Activity: 14
neo is a good coin and now is best price for buy
Activity: 6
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
This should be $100. Crazy that it’s anywhere near $10.

Crazy is an understatement  Cheesy

NEO is ready to get explode this project is still moving forward under the radar and give a better opportunity to buy more at a cheap price. I also think it will happen very soon when it will get stable above $100 mark because it deserves to the there.
This one must come with something new to rob the demand from another platform like EOS and Tron which has already robbed the demand of NEO. But it looks so difficult to happen without a bullish trend. people are putting their attention into the new coin. We need a big update from NEO to make people fear of missing of NEO.

Yes, you are right already they have given some decent update about their roadmap 3.0 which will help to see the most promising developments In the coming months. So we should always keep on increasing our asset once the market starts recovering the price of NEO will increase.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

Crazy is an understatement  Cheesy

NEO is ready to get explode this project is still moving forward under the radar and give better opportunity to buy more at cheap price. I also think it will happen very soon when it will get stable above $100 mark because it deserve to the there.
This one must come with something new to rob the demand from another platform like EOS and tron which has already robbed the demand of NEO. But it looks so difficult to happen without a bullish trend. people are putting their attention into the new coin. We need a big update from NEO to make people fear of missing of NEO.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
NEO really could have the brightess of future. If they will cherish the community. Not only in the fancy conferences, where 0.01% of crypto investors go, but with proper marketing disclosure propaganda.
There are so many active bullshit project, who know better, how to announce their progress in social media.
I mean, they could really work on that, so the early birds like myself, and many I know, would be calm and easy & not only holding strong, but accomulating more.
The power is in the people, not few powerful investors.
Activity: 39

Only a matter of time
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
One more day net of Neo is not working...
NEO has long been sold and, in principle, I do not regret. I believe that Ethereum will develop better than NEO.

Current way is not looking professional as like they moving forward this project but this token is still have big community behind it. I hope they will implement some amazing features dev team is working nice and in long term it will get succeed to show mind blowing performance.
Activity: 424
My mean that EOS have more perspective then ETH.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
NEO has long been sold and, in principle, I do not regret. I believe that Ethereum will develop better than NEO.
Activity: 424
Pages:
Jump to: