Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 13. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Yes, sometimes the numbers will be unrealistic but last time the price of NEO is very close to 200$ mark and GAS price is above 50$ mark. Many experts are saying the market is in a bullish mode which there is a chance for NEO to cross the value of 250$ in the coming bull run.
At least  it is impossible to get to such a high price in recent years.Maybe we need to wait a long time.It is also possible that neo will never exceed the previous price.
It is not impossible to get the price and it must recover it's higher price in recent years and also it will create a new milestone of its price. Just it may take time to reach its milestone.
Here's why we should HODL NEO so I hope it goes up! Looks like we should wait a little bit longer to get the reasonable price for NEO! That is absolutely fine everybody if it back peak price. It can stay down for the following year as far as I am concerned, Anyway!

Agreed. I'm in it for the long term anyway, and this bear market is simply a great time for accumulation  Wink

At this stage we have another chance to maximize our profit by keep buying this coin consistently. Neo is big project this platform looking like promising and have very community so that only strong supporters will enjoy best life in next rally.

Absolutely. There's lots going on in our Neosphere  Wink

Check this out: https://youtu.be/GwjEdbxQN-o
LOVE NEO Episode 1: Interview with FishChain  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/roadmap-of-neo-3-0-development-e2ae64edf226

New roadmap would help Neo to take its position among top 10 markets but at the moment it need to get updated because title of this thread is outdated it is sitting on low position. I hope upcoming features will make this more attractive than before.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
NEO partners with Zeux to enable NEO token payment using Apple and Samsung Pay in all stores

(Shanghai, China, April 29, 2019) Today, Zeux, London-based FinTech, which allows users to convert their cryptocurrency and pay with one click, announced that it will transfer NEO tokens into their digital payment. wallet. This is great news for NEO owners, who can now spend their tokens on all merchants who accept Apple and Samsung Pay around the world. NEO will be officially available in the Zeux app on May 7, 2019. https://medium.com/zeux/neo-partners-with-zeux-to-enable-neo-token-payment-using-apple-and-samsung-pay-in-all-stores-fbcef2e98f93

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Great News from NEO:

Straight out of twitter: "Great news! 📢#NEO holders can now spend $NEO at all stores via Apple Pay and Samsung Pay using @Zeuxapp! #smarteconomy"

Link to the original Tweet -> https://twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/1122789168340447232

It's great to see the ongoing development by the NEO team. Good job Cool
Doesn´t Samsung plan to create its own Samsung currency for Samsung Pay? If yes, then this information would be great only for a while or?
AFAIK this news was a rumour and the real percentage is low in my opinion. Even if both companies go to create their own chain, this will be great for the crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Great News from NEO:

Straight out of twitter: "Great news! 📢#NEO holders can now spend $NEO at all stores via Apple Pay and Samsung Pay using @Zeuxapp! #smarteconomy"

Link to the original Tweet -> https://twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/1122789168340447232

Doesn´t Samsung plan to create its own Samsung currency for Samsung Pay? If yes, then this information would be great only for a while or?

i don't really care about samsung but why should this affect the payment possibility of NEO? THe processor is Zeuxapp and i guess the payment with neo won't be affected by a samsung cryptocurrency... if they are really going to release one... Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Great News from NEO:

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
that is indeed great news , very happy to hold my NEO on a wallet and see every time the gas coming in with each block
Great News from NEO:

Activity: 314
Merit: 6
It seems that NEO has entered in a bear trend where the price dropped below $10. Will the trend reverse in the near future?

https://coincodex.com/article/3503/neo-price-analysis-after-a-bullish-start-in-april-neo-falls-below-10/
Yes, sometimes the numbers will be unrealistic but last time the price of NEO is very close to 200$ mark and GAS price is above 50$ mark. Many experts are saying the market is in a bullish mode which there is a chance for NEO to cross the value of 250$ in the coming bull run.
At least  it is impossible to get to such a high price in recent years.Maybe we need to wait a long time.It is also possible that neo will never exceed the previous price.
It is not impossible to get the price and it must recover it's higher price in recent years and also it will create a new milestone of its price. Just it may take time to reach its milestone.
Here's why we should HODL NEO so I hope it goes up! Looks like we should wait a little bit longer to get the reasonable price for NEO! That is absolutely fine everybody if it back peak price. It can stay down for the following year as far as I am concerned, Anyway!

Agreed. I'm in it for the long term anyway, and this bear market is simply a great time for accumulation  Wink

At this stage we have another chance to maximize our profit by keep buying this coin consistently. Neo is big project this platform looking like promising and have very community so that only strong supporters will enjoy best life in next rally.

i totally agree with you, price is really cheap at the moment. i'm currently accumulate more and more when i got some $ to invest. NEO has a big community and a really active development team. patience is needed, but we will be rewarded in the end... Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What is current Transaction per seconds ratio? Are there any plans to the future how to solve problem with scalability? Like Ethereum´s sharding?
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
Activity: 630
Merit: 309
The highly anticipated Atomic Swap is now available on Switcheo Exchange!
You can now make cross-chain trades between NEO and Ethereum blockchains!
https://support.switcheo.network/switcheonetwork/faq/guides/switcheo-atomic-swaps

Do you think there is any market of atomic swaps? Sounds like a wasting of time for developing that.
People just won't use it.
The highly anticipated Atomic Swap is now available on Switcheo Exchange!
You can now make cross-chain trades between NEO and Ethereum blockchains!
https://support.switcheo.network/switcheonetwork/faq/guides/switcheo-atomic-swaps
Pages:
Jump to: