Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 150. (Read 241266 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Be-careful about this project. They have all nodes centralized in a Chinese City that is owned by the NEO company. They are 100% at the Mercy of the Chinese FUD and the product looks like it is valued heavily against other tech's. To go up 4x to reach what people want. It would need to Rival Ethereum and many other great projects that are not centralized. I see this as a Pyramid Scheme and it is doomed to fall. It had its run get out while you are ahead. Maybe around the $200 mark if you can. I exited at $180 and didn't look back. Lot of bag holders ready to dump.

Someone trying fud....Did you not buy neo when was low? I smell cry baby and fudster.

legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Be-careful about this project. They have all nodes centralized in a Chinese City that is owned by the NEO company. They are 100% at the Mercy of the Chinese FUD and the product looks like it is valued heavily against other tech's. To go up 4x to reach what people want. It would need to Rival Ethereum and many other great projects that are not centralized. I see this as a Pyramid Scheme and it is doomed to fall. It had its run get out while you are ahead. Maybe around the $200 mark if you can. I exited at $180 and didn't look back. Lot of bag holders ready to dump.

LOL, you again.... funny how you just seem to show up in here every now and then and proceed to talk straight out of your ass. Oh noes, NEO is centrailzed!! Maybe they should roll back the chain like ETH to show just how decentralized they are!

TLDR: just another ass talking ETH fan boi threated by NEO taking away their market share.

+1
Activity: 222
Merit: 102

LOL, you again.... funny how you just seem to show up in here every now and then and proceed to talk straight out of your ass. Oh noes, NEO is centrailzed!! Maybe they should roll back the chain like ETH to show just how decentralized they are!

TLDR: just another ass talking ETH fan boi threated by NEO taking away their market share.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
NEO hosting community events in Japan – February 10th & 11th

NEO is hosting two events in Japan this weekend, one taking place in Tokyo on February 10th, and the other in Osaka on February 11th, 2018. The purpose of the events is to raise awareness and increase familiarity of the NEO platform in Japan.

The meet ups will host speakers from projects such as Hash Puppies and O3 Labs Inc. Da Hongfei, founder of NEO, is also scheduled to present.

The first event in Tokyo will begin with a developer workshop conducted by representatives from City of Zion (CoZ) at 4:00 PM. Da Hongfei is scheduled to make a brief greeting and launch the event. Following Hongfei, Andrei Terentiev and Apisit Toompakdee, co-founders of O3 Labs Inc, will give introduction to O3. After the presentation, Andrei and Apisit will provide an in-depth development tutorial on the NEO open source platform.

A meet up will follow the developer workshop, which will be moderated by Yuki Takano, of Walk the World. Yuki Takano is an entrepreneur and seminar host who runs a cryptocurrency information service on Line messenger. Yuki will give a general overview of blockchain; Annie Stewart, creative director of Hash Puppies, will speak about their interactive game on the NEO platform; and Da Hongfei is scheduled to make a presentation on the NEO ecosystem. There will also be a Q&A session.

The meet up is scheduled to conclude around 10:00 PM.

The second event in Osaka is scheduled to begin at 8:00 PM. This meet up will have the same format, scheduled speaker list, and topics as the Tokyo event; however, there will be no developer workshop. The meet up will end around 10:00 PM.

https://neonewstoday.com/events/neo-host-community-events-japan-february-10th-11th/
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
legendary

Please check new ICO narrative.

Conisder folowing me on twitter for more updates from NEO world: https://twitter.com/cryptochangex
legendary
Quick heads up.

So there is this new exchange which will open in about 20 days. On 1st of march we will see new player who claims he will provide support for 1000 pairs of crypto and now the best : " fiat payment processors"

https://upcoin.com

I dont have to mention what this will mean for NEO. Just think about this: If you can buy and sell NEO or GAS for fiat we will see massive price increase and volume increase. Something which ether didn't see in the past.

NEO is fast and have no downside like others crypto. Many people will start settle bills using fast and reliable crypto like NEO. I know one trader who uses ripple to transfer profits to exchange to swap it for btc and cash out in USD to his bank account. He does that because ripple is faster than btc. What if we swap ripple for neo?
Just think what will happen when Upcoin will allow to do so directly from their exchange?

We talking easily few hundreds % rise just at the rumours.

check them out: https://upcoin.com , registration cost nothing and early traders will get extra from them. All info directly on their site.

This might be game changer for neo and gas. Also looks like kucoin and binance might have direct competition.

If you want to hear more just follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptochangex , i will share some free gas with my followers.

Stay tuned.

That looks amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Signed up. Buying into ICO's through the exchange is brilliant!

You cant go wrong with this solution. We living in interesting times gentleman.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Quick heads up.

So there is this new exchange which will open in about 20 days. On 1st of march we will see new player who claims he will provide support for 1000 pairs of crypto and now the best : " fiat payment processors"

I dont have to mention what this will mean for NEO. Just think about this: If you can buy and sell NEO or GAS for fiat we will see massive price increase and volume increase. Something which ether didn't see in the past.

NEO is fast and have no downside like others crypto. Many people will start settle bills using fast and reliable crypto like NEO. I know one trader who uses ripple to transfer profits to exchange to swap it for btc and cash out in USD to his bank account. He does that because ripple is faster than btc. What if we swap ripple for neo?
Just think what will happen when Upcoin will allow to do so directly from their exchange?

check them out: https://upcoin.com , registration cost nothing and early traders will get extra from them. All info directly on their site.

This might be game changer for neo and gas. Also looks like kucoin and binance might have direct competition.

If you want to hear more just follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptochangex , i will share some free gas with my followers.

Stay tuned.

Signed up. Buying into ICO's through the exchange is brilliant!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
$NEO has been holding up well amongst all this market volatility. I've always have been fond of this project. I still hold my coins from the ICO and keep accumulating $GAS. Let's see what 2018 holds for $NEO, hopefully it can break the $300-$400 barrier this year.  Wink

i think NEO 2018 can achieve what ETH 2017 has achieved ... so on any case, the 500$ and more
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
Quick heads up.

Stay tuned.

Activity: 187
Bitsclub, the first Blockchain/ Bitcoin innovation community in China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rbdHLG3WBI

I dont get it man. Whats that had to do with NEO?
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Bitsclub, the first Blockchain/ Bitcoin innovation community in China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rbdHLG3WBI

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
The neo gui wallet takes ages to sync so go for the neon wallet if you dont have an ssd

better option is to use ledger nano s. Phishers not sleeping.
Also this way you have piece of mind with corrupted wallets etc...

I think this is the best, and also the most reliable way to store crypto-currencies. Everyone should have such a purse.
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est

Dear Red Pulse Community,

We are excited to announce a partnership with NEON Exchange (NEX), a ground-breaking decentralized trade and payment platform established by a handful of City of Zion (CoZ) co-founders. NEX combines the NEO blockchain with an off-chain matching engine to enable much faster and more complex trades than existing decentralized exchanges. By establishing partnerships in key markets, NEX will be able to provide decentralized fiat gateways, addressing a major pain point in crypto markets today.
The NEX payment service enables third-party smart contracts on NEO to send and receive global assets such as NEO and GAS. As part of the partnership, Red Pulse (RPX) will be the first NEP-5 based decentralized application to be included on the platform. NEX will also aim to develop a solution that will be embedded within the Red Pulse platform, allowing for seamless purchasing of RPX using conventional credit cards to directly convert to fiat, and deposit to users’ bank accounts using integrators on NEX’s network. This helps our clients using our Red Pulse platform, given that many of our existing and future users, such as finance professionals and industry experts, may not be familiar with cryptocurrencies and face a steep learning curve and slow adoption rate when dealing with cryptocurrency secondary markets.

https://twitter.com/red_pulse_china/status/961524480085340160

legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Microsoft Selects Onchain to be Part of Microsoft Accelerator

https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/microsoft-selects-onchain-to-be-part-of-microsoft-accelerator-a9680537ca0

Onchain, the blockchain enterprise behind Ontology, was recently selected to become part of Microsoft Accelerator. Microsoft will provide human and financial resources, strategy advice, and market expansion tools to Onchain as a member of the accelerator. Both companies will work together on the development of blockchain technology and its expansion across industries.
Known as the Harvard of the IT industry, Microsoft Accelerator was launched to tap into powerful and promising startups across the world. The first Microsoft Accelerator in China was established in Beijing in 2012 and the second was founded in January 2017 in Shanghai.

Microsoft Accelerator twice a year selects between 15 and 20 companies from thousands of startups. The returns of the selected companies are rich; each startup receives between four to six months of Microsoft ecosystem innovation and entrepreneurship resources. Microsoft gives the selected companies access to its major clients which provide a full range of market support, promote industry solutions with Microsoft Azure, and help companies make new business and client connections.
Past participants of the initiative have experienced speedy business development. According to statistics, as of August 2017, Microsoft Accelerator had worked with 170 startups in China with a total valuation of more than 56.6 billion yuan. On average there was a 400% valuation increase of each company, 93% of businesses became recipients of another round of investment, four companies have been listed on China’s New Third Board Market, and there were 13 mergers and acquisitions.

Onchain was selected for its outstanding performance in the global blockchain industry. The team has developed and operated many blockchain projects across industries, including providing blockchain solutions for the financial sector and government agencies. In November last year Onchain launched a next generation public chain platform — Ontology. Ontology uses a public blockchain model with basic common services including identity mapping, data exchange, and smart contract services. Ontology provides various modules and protocols, providing services for side chains and improving scalability of the entire ecosystem. Along with onboarding services, Ontology allows teams of all technical backgrounds to deploy distributed/decentralized services rapidly across industries.
With its design Ontology is geared to become a mainstream blockchain infrastructure, supporting projects in reducing costs, increasing efficiency, and promoting accessibility.

In 2017 Onchain ranked among KPMG’s top 50 fintech companies in China and received tens of millions of yuan in investment from corporate investors Fosun. A representative from Microsoft Accelerator shared with Ontology that he believes the decision to select Onchain will be a win-win opportunity for the two companies.
Li Jun, Co-Founder of Onchain and Founder of Ontology, said he is pleased to be part of Microsoft Accelerator and begin collaboration with Microsoft Azure and other Microsoft technologies and platforms. At present Onchain and Ontology are growing rapidly. We anticipate with Microsoft Accelerator Ontology will begin new endeavors and develop existing ones. At the same time, with the abundant resources available from the accelerator, Onchain will be able to connect with more customers, partners, funding, and talent. Onchain will also work with Microsoft Accelerator to explore application direction for blockchain and cloud computing, AI, big data, internet security, and more.

Activity: 644
$NEO has been holding up well amongst all this market volatility. I've always have been fond of this project. I still hold my coins from the ICO and keep accumulating $GAS. Let's see what 2018 holds for $NEO, hopefully it can break the $300-$400 barrier this year.  Wink

That is what everyone is expecting because NEO will become most awaiting blockchain in China and owners of this NEO is promoting their blockchain to all fields of the companies in order to get more awareness about this blockchain. I think by the end of 2020 NEO will become one of the smartest contract blockchains.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi, I am new here!
looking forward to gaining more NEO only if have more fiat...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Jump to: