Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 152. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
I have already invested in NEO. Can't wait for it to hit the MOON!!

Solid investment even now!

Hopefully you get the best results on the NEO, but it will not be easy, because everything has not returned to normal.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Worth read and ....dont forget it....

How Dips & Crashes Cause Market Stability (And Why You Shouldn’t Worry)

https://www.investinblockchain.com/dips-crashes-market-stability/

Great article. This gives me another reason to hodl my hodlings. Well, it's not all about Neo blockchain but thanks for sharing this article.

I'll give you also 1 merit.
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
I have already invested in NEO. Can't wait for it to hit the MOON!!

Solid investment even now!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I am going to invest NEO,I know I am late but I hope it won't moon before I invest!
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Neo’s alternate token, GAS, is generated at a rate of 8 GAS per block with the construction of the blockchain. The rate of production is reduced by 1 token for every 2 million blocks generated.

Do I understand correctly that the next stage (GAS amount reducing by 1 token) will be after next 100 000 blocks or ~105 days? Current block is 1,899,900.

That is correct, it will be reduced to 7 GAS per block until the next reduction. However, keep in mind once the NEO platform is used with significance, GAS fees collected will also be redistributed to NEO holders.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

1+ merit from me for this.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Neo’s alternate token, GAS, is generated at a rate of 8 GAS per block with the construction of the blockchain. The rate of production is reduced by 1 token for every 2 million blocks generated.

Do I understand correctly that the next stage (GAS amount reducing by 1 token) will be after next 100 000 blocks or ~105 days? Current block is 1,899,900.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
I dont get it. Why should Neo be a winner? Neo is described as Chinas answer to etherum. But as far as I know, China is banning all treading with Neo and other crypto
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
how happy is everyone who bought in the last few days I got in around $64 it's been a hell of a ride I feel this is going to be a big coin this year
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
NEO shows really good results today: its result is best among TOP 15 Coins at Coinmarketcap list. Both in BTC (23%) and in USD(54%).
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
If you wanted to about everything about NEO as well as for those you are eager to invest in this new and improved form of cryptocurrency check the NEO Guide
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
if u dont have the free cash you can always buy on margin, i bought them a lot at todays lows, still holding 4 TPs-> 119-266, and if it drops to 86-97 i got few more buy orders....
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
The price of Neo in bitcoins does not change very much, this indicates that no one is now ready to sell NEO. The only thing that scares is the prohibitions of the Chinese government which can play a negative role in the development of the project.

The price of all altcoin decreases with bitcoin trend, so here it is not only the NEO that suffer the same fate.

Yes , thats completely true. Every single alt suffers. Every pair with btc dropping in price.
Main issue i have is people checking price against $ which is wrong and misleading.
Please bare in mind you all got neo with btc or eth.
So $ is irrelevant.
We have 80$ due to over 60% drop of btc. Otherwise if btc was at the same level we would still have 150$.

Whats more important , we have new floor and now rise for neo will start from different level.
And this will definitely help in long term.

Yes, I cannot really understand how people cannot deal with cryptos and probably buy and sell them without being able to understand the difference between movements of the price expressed in BTC versus movements of the price expressed in dollars. The proof that NEO was unaffected by the general dump is that I was waiting like a jackal for a price drop (in BTC terms) so as to buy but this drop did not happen. Unfortunately I have no dollars to invest.
BTW if you look at the NEO chart the floor you are mentioning looks a bit too much like a ceiling, which is what makes me a bit nervous to buy...
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
The price of Neo in bitcoins does not change very much, this indicates that no one is now ready to sell NEO. The only thing that scares is the prohibitions of the Chinese government which can play a negative role in the development of the project.

The price of all altcoin decreases with bitcoin trend, so here it is not only the NEO that suffer the same fate.

Yes , thats completely true. Every single alt suffers. Every pair with btc dropping in price.
Main issue i have is people checking price against $ which is wrong and misleading.
So $ is irrelevant.
We have 80$ due to over 60% drop of btc. Otherwise if btc was at the same level we would still have 150$.

Whats more important , we have new floor and now rise for neo will start from different level.

Yep, if you think about the longer term, the $ value is completely useless. The end goal for NEO is much much greater than where it currently is at. In the meantime with a low BTC $ price you can use this time to expand the amount of BTC that you hold. I think NEO has some strong years coming up, possibly a strong run into the next Neo Devcon coming March. I haven't found much info about this next devcon, does anyone else have more information about this? I do see that it's planned for the 10th of March according to Coinmarketcal: https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bdate_range%5D=06%2F02%2F2018+-+01%2F09%2F2021&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=NEO+%28NEO%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bfilter_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=
legendary

So $ is irrelevant.

legendary
Mark my words: NEO WILL BE NOW STRONGER THAN EVER, and will go to the price of ETH, could hit even 2000€ before March. So the NEO is definitly the winner so far, couse NOW ARE THE BIGGEST ICo in fornt of us, so averyone sel it now with this dip, and NOW EVERYONE will need NEO, and the price will rise. In May, Could go up to x10 price from today.

Sorry , i cannot mark your words.
Your post have grammar errors and you misspelled some words. Beside 2k euro you saying? Can you back this up with any TA?
First fix your post , if you want to make any point make sure you not creating barely readable post.

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

from 160 to 80$ , not changing very much :DDDDD
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Jump to: