Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 164. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
NEO is my consolidation coin I love it and proud to be a part of its community to the end with my 100 NEO
within the two years, you will be rich man, with holding 100 NEO  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
NEO is my consolidation coin I love it and proud to be a part of its community to the end with my 100 NEO
Activity: 139
Merit: 104
I deleted my chain files because my wallet didn't sync anymore. I restarted and now it is showing 2 numbers. Does anyone know why?

This is normal, when it is fully synced and you open your wallet all 3 numbers should be the same.

Hi, yes, but why are there 3 numbers? I've only ever had 2 numbers.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
NEON 0.1.1 released.

https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases

Bugfixes:

Fixes the explorer bug, where links to the tx would always lead to the testnet (instead of the chosen network).
Allow filtering on the dropdown component, and fix a bug where using a backspace would trigger an error.
Allows NEP5 transfer to use the SC decimals, instead of a hard-coded one.
Fixes issues with NEP-5/GAS transfers.
Activity: 350
NEO is worthy of China's first currency, a thousand times a good fortune. Cheesy
Merit: 100
ill the stable platform there will be many ups and downs in every market so does in NEO as well.
Merit: 100
during most coins are in the red. neo is still in the green. looks like asian guys believe more in this coin than in most or any other coin  Smiley

NEO the coin is low and great, and the historical rise is 1000 times more amazing, and it is the king of the coins unearthed in China. I continue to look at the project, and I guess the power from the government is quietly supporting its development.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
NEON 0.1.0 released

Not with more NEP-5 Token and participate in token sale function.

Major updates:

Added support for token sale participation.
Added support for custom NEP-5 tokens.
Minor:

Various bug fixes and improvements.
Other:

From this version and on, we will be using semantic versioning

do we need to update NEON, or it doesn't matter? I don't want to loose my GAS during the update Tongue

Why should you loose the GAS because of the update? I think you haven't understood how blockchain works: Neither NEO or GAS are stored on your PC, they are on the Blockchain. Your Walletfile/Private Key is just the key to them, so it's impossible to loose the GAS just because of the update. You only will have a problem when you loose the key, then you won't have access to your NEO and GAS anymore.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I deleted my chain files because my wallet didn't sync anymore. I restarted and now it is showing 2 numbers. Does anyone know why?

This is normal, when it is fully synced and you open your wallet all 3 numbers should be the same.
Activity: 139
Merit: 104

Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Weiss Announces First Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Grades by U.S. Rating Agency

http://finance.weissratings.com/crypto/

Palm Beach Gardens, FL — Weiss Ratings, the nation’s leading independent rating agency of financial institutions, will issue letter grades on cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, NEM, Litecoin, Stellar, EOS, IOTA, Dash, NEO, TRON, Monero, Bitcoin Gold and many others.

The new Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings, to be released January 24, are the first by a financial rating agency. They are based on a groundbreaking model that analyzes thousands of data points on each coin’s technology, usage, and trading patterns.

“Many cryptocurrencies are murky, overhyped and vulnerable to crashes. The market desperately needs the clarity that only robust, impartial ratings can provide,” said Weiss Ratings founder, Martin D. Weiss, PhD. “We’re proud to be the first to bring that benefit to investors — to help them cut through the hype and identify the few truly solid cryptocurrencies. Our ratings are based on hard data and objective analysis. But they're bound to create controversy, including some grades that may come as a surprise to some people.”

Weiss Ratings, which began in 1971, rates 55,000 institutions and investments. Unlike Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s, Fitch and A.M. Best, Weiss never accepts compensation of any kind from the entities it rates. Its independence and accuracy have been noted by the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO), Barron’s, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times, among others.

Martin Weiss and his lead analysts will be available for interviews at the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami, January 18–19.

Thanks for this article!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Weiss Announces First Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Grades by U.S. Rating Agency

http://finance.weissratings.com/crypto/

Palm Beach Gardens, FL — Weiss Ratings, the nation’s leading independent rating agency of financial institutions, will issue letter grades on cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, NEM, Litecoin, Stellar, EOS, IOTA, Dash, NEO, TRON, Monero, Bitcoin Gold and many others.

The new Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings, to be released January 24, are the first by a financial rating agency. They are based on a groundbreaking model that analyzes thousands of data points on each coin’s technology, usage, and trading patterns.

“Many cryptocurrencies are murky, overhyped and vulnerable to crashes. The market desperately needs the clarity that only robust, impartial ratings can provide,” said Weiss Ratings founder, Martin D. Weiss, PhD. “We’re proud to be the first to bring that benefit to investors — to help them cut through the hype and identify the few truly solid cryptocurrencies. Our ratings are based on hard data and objective analysis. But they're bound to create controversy, including some grades that may come as a surprise to some people.”

Weiss Ratings, which began in 1971, rates 55,000 institutions and investments. Unlike Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s, Fitch and A.M. Best, Weiss never accepts compensation of any kind from the entities it rates. Its independence and accuracy have been noted by the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO), Barron’s, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times, among others.

Martin Weiss and his lead analysts will be available for interviews at the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami, January 18–19.

crypto enthusiast
NEON 0.1.0 released

Major updates:

Minor:

Other:

do we need to update NEON, or it doesn't matter? I don't want to loose my GAS during the update Tongue
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
NEON 0.1.0 released

Major updates:

Minor:

Other:

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
during most coins are in the red. neo is still in the green. looks like asian guys believe more in this coin than in most or any other coin  Smiley

Neo was heavily undervalued before the price growth. so its just a healthy correction to the positive side
crypto enthusiast
worth read....just for the lesson....

The Trade of the Century: When George Soros Broke the British Pound

https://priceonomics.com/the-trade-of-the-century-when-george-soros-broke/

I just read it, but I can't really get the point, or the similarity with Crypto market. Soros made a fortune with shorting. Or I missed the point you made? Sorry, if I did.

Regrds

its a lesson about the markets in general..... if its crypto or traditional....

read as much as u can to inform yourself ,to get the right info and use it the right time....

more u learn,more info u get,less luck u need....

Thank you for your explenation. I try to read, as much as my eyes allow me to  Grin

Yes, asians are very loyal to their products.. It is the right way Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Me too, and I'm not even Asian!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

I just read it, but I can't really get the point, or the similarity with Crypto market. Soros made a fortune with shorting. Or I missed the point you made? Sorry, if I did.

Regrds

its a lesson about the markets in general..... if its crypto or traditional....

read as much as u can to inform yourself ,to get the right info and use it the right time....

more u learn,more info u get,less luck u need....
crypto enthusiast

Regrds
Jump to: