Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 167. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
wait for buy , He is going down to get healthy for the next moon Cheesy

Cant wait to buy me another 10000 coins:D
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Steve Chen accepted into Forbes Technology Council
Forbes Technology Council Is an Invitation-Only Community for World-Class CIOs, CTOs and Technology Executives.

https://medium.com/@EchoLinkInfo/steve-chen-accepted-into-forbes-technology-council-a6a023e8c712

Berkeley — January 11, 2018 — ​Steve Chen, founder of EchoLink and industry co-lead of Blockchain Lab at SCET Berkeley, ​ ​has been accepted into the Forbes Technology Council, an invitation-only community for world-class CIOs, CTOs and technology executives.
Steve Chen joins other Forbes Technology Council members, who are hand-selected, to become part of a curated network of successful peers and get access to a variety of exclusive benefits and resources, including the opportunity to submit thought leadership articles and short tips on industry-related topics for publishing on Forbes.com.
Forbes Councils combines an innovative, high-touch approach to community management perfected by the team behind Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC) with the extensive resources and global reach of Forbes. As a result, Forbes Council members get access to the people, benefits and expertise they need to grow their businesses — and a dedicated member concierge who acts as an extension of their own team, providing personalized one-on-one support.
Steve Chen, founder of EchoLink and industry co-lead of Blockchain Lab at UC Berkeley, says, “I am very honored and excited to be invited to join the Forbes Technology Council. EchoLink and the Blockchain Lab at the SCET center at UC Berkeley are working on innovative blockchain applications. We are building high trust economy through innovations in blockchain technology at EchoLink. I am excited to join the Forbes Technology Council, and will share my thoughts on blockchain technology through Forbes.”

Scott Gerber, founder of Forbes Councils, says, “We are honored to welcome Steve Chen​ ​into the community. Our mission with Forbes Councils is to curate successful professionals from every industry, creating a vetted, social capital-driven network that helps every member make an even greater impact on the business world.” .....

https://echolink.info/

EchoLink Teams Up with NEO and Ontology Network

EchoLink (EchoLink.info), a blockchain-based credentials verification service working with top institutions such as UC Berkeley, has just announced its technical partnership with the Open Network For Smart Economy NEO (neo.org) and the Ontology Trust Network (ont.io)......

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Put your NEO in the NEO wallet and it runs itself. I just started last week and it's working I can tell you Cheesy
Activity: 8
any speculation of the growth potential of neo....wanted to get it earlier, but was pretty sure that i was way toolate,but this sb keeps growing lol
I still think i am way way too late for this train lol
Many people every day think that it is "too late" to invest in crypto or concrete coin. The great advantage of NEO is possibility of getting free GAS - it is like a passive income  Smiley

how can you get gas for free?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
any speculation of the growth potential of neo....wanted to get it earlier, but was pretty sure that i was way toolate,but this sb keeps growing lol

ICO's are switching from Ethereum to NEO because NEO is seen as superior in many ways. It is clear NEO is going parabolic now, and may not stop until it gets near Ethereum levels. Sure I expect pull backs here and there, but NEO is finally getting the Ethereum like respect it deserves.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
Many people every day think that it is "too late" to invest in crypto or concrete coin. The great advantage of NEO is possibility of getting free GAS - it is like a passive income  Smiley

neo can reach easy over the next year the same marketcap like ethereum have now so its still very good to invest. it is still in the early phase. wait for the time people making that much tokens like at the ethereum plattform now Wink
That is exactly, what I'm thinking. Also, NEO based tokens, are really good projects. I checked the scripts, and from my POW, its is a lot harder to create token on NEO, than on ETH,  but then tokens made on NEO are more useful, becase ETH based ones, are becoming unuseful in real life, becasue of it fees. Imagine if you build a "new paypal" on ETH, and then every transaction is fee'd upto 2usd. Not gonna work.
Currently NEO platform is much more suitable for real life projects
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

neo can reach easy over the next year the same marketcap like ethereum have now so its still very good to invest. it is still in the early phase. wait for the time people making that much tokens like at the ethereum plattform now Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Can anyone confirm for me that this tokens website cooperate with NEO or not ? I just see their website that NEO was their's partnership. Help me pleaseeee

Here's the link of them: https[Suspicious link removed]n.html

You link got removed automatically please use format without https I hope than you will be able to get help about your question with current one it's impossible to know you are asking about which site?
Activity: 4
Can anyone confirm for me that this tokens website cooperate with NEO or not ? I just see their website that NEO was their's partnership. Help me pleaseeee

Here's the link of them: https[Suspicious link removed]n.html

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Anyone have any information about the neo wallet on bittrex?? Disabled pending code update for days. Need to move coin to my neo wallet but don’t want to risk losing any.

You probably already know that the Bittrex NEO wallet is now enabled again, so I took the opportunity to sell a few NEO as it looked like it may be in for a drop, well I sold and it did drop - a bit - then shot up like an arrow on fire. Do'h! what an idiot why did I do that, should have just held.
I've held onto NEO for a long time and, boy, am I going to hold onto what I have left for dear life.

I'm still getting this 'Wallet Disabled' message on Bittrex...

It's been like that for days...not exactly sure how long, but I use Bittrex every day.
I haven't been trading any Neo as of late (see also: HODL), so it's no big deal to me at the moment.
If I were going to sell any of my Neo (which I am not), I would never send any of my precious Neo to a disabled wallet!  Wink
Fix your shit, Bittrex!  Cheesy

I just had a look on Bittrex and you are indeed correct, the wallet is disabled. I have a funny feeling I may have had Binance & Bittrex mixed up.

NEO is sure a superior platform than the rest.

I have NEO to both exchanges too. They disabled wallet but allow traders to buy NEO? I assume they do as the price was green all the time that it reached up to $170 just hours ago. I haven't got the chance to dump after it hit up $170 but sure a good profit to someone who did, current price is now $140.

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Anyone have any information about the neo wallet on bittrex?? Disabled pending code update for days. Need to move coin to my neo wallet but don’t want to risk losing any.

You probably already know that the Bittrex NEO wallet is now enabled again, so I took the opportunity to sell a few NEO as it looked like it may be in for a drop, well I sold and it did drop - a bit - then shot up like an arrow on fire. Do'h! what an idiot why did I do that, should have just held.
I've held onto NEO for a long time and, boy, am I going to hold onto what I have left for dear life.

I'm still getting this 'Wallet Disabled' message on Bittrex...

It's been like that for days...not exactly sure how long, but I use Bittrex every day.
I haven't been trading any Neo as of late (see also: HODL), so it's no big deal to me at the moment.
If I were going to sell any of my Neo (which I am not), I would never send any of my precious Neo to a disabled wallet!  Wink
Fix your shit, Bittrex!  Cheesy

I just had a look on Bittrex and you are indeed correct, the wallet is disabled. I have a funny feeling I may have had Binance & Bittrex mixed up.
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
How can I use neo-cli in ubuntu 16.04?
neo-cli-ubuntu.16.04-x64.zip contains many *.dll:)
https://github.com/neo-project/neo-cli
Code:
dotnet restore
dotnet publish -c Release
Wath this? I do not understand.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
The entire crypto market is red and only NEO shows impressive growth rates.  Cool
It's nice to read the twitter of the project, every day there is news. I see that the team is actively working
crypto enthusiast
Big News: KYC and Our Switch to NEO
Why we are switching blockchains.

https://blog.narrative.network/big-news-kyc-and-our-switch-to-neo-2f34215beef9?gi=a7c4127cb61a

We have a few major announcements to make regarding Narrative:
For both the Token Sale and our platform, we are switching from Ethereum to NEO.
We are going to require KYC (“Know Your Customer”) information for all Token Sale registrants.
As a result of the switch to NEO, some details of the Token Sale have changed, though the timeline is still pretty much the same.
The minimum contribution to gain Founder status is now 60 NEO (previously 10 ETH), which is a lower barrier to entry, based on current market prices.
Read on for the details below!
Why NEO?
In technology, things change very quickly, and this is especially true for blockchain technology.
When we first started planning the development of Narrative, Ethereum was the King Kong of blockchain development platforms. It still is, in terms market cap and overall usage of smart contracts. But we’ve also witnessed the growing pains of Ethereum- transaction bottlenecks, high transaction fees, and muddied enhancement plans.
We’ve been keeping an eye on other potential blockchain platforms and have become more and more impressed with the capabilities of NEO. There are actually many other promising new blockchain platforms on the horizon, including Cardano and EOS, but most of them are not as far along as NEO is right now.
I wrote a detailed blog post about the merits of NEO, but let me summarize some of the primary reasons why we prefer it, at this point in time, for our project:.............

Thanks for sharing this article.

I'm sure there will be many more stories like this.

NEO is a superior product!

wow, missed that one before. How sloppy I am Sad

anyways, NEO trully has a bright future.
And this future is -now .

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Big News: KYC and Our Switch to NEO
Why we are switching blockchains.

https://blog.narrative.network/big-news-kyc-and-our-switch-to-neo-2f34215beef9?gi=a7c4127cb61a

We have a few major announcements to make regarding Narrative:
For both the Token Sale and our platform, we are switching from Ethereum to NEO.
We are going to require KYC (“Know Your Customer”) information for all Token Sale registrants.
As a result of the switch to NEO, some details of the Token Sale have changed, though the timeline is still pretty much the same.
The minimum contribution to gain Founder status is now 60 NEO (previously 10 ETH), which is a lower barrier to entry, based on current market prices.
Read on for the details below!
Why NEO?
In technology, things change very quickly, and this is especially true for blockchain technology.
When we first started planning the development of Narrative, Ethereum was the King Kong of blockchain development platforms. It still is, in terms market cap and overall usage of smart contracts. But we’ve also witnessed the growing pains of Ethereum- transaction bottlenecks, high transaction fees, and muddied enhancement plans.
We’ve been keeping an eye on other potential blockchain platforms and have become more and more impressed with the capabilities of NEO. There are actually many other promising new blockchain platforms on the horizon, including Cardano and EOS, but most of them are not as far along as NEO is right now.
I wrote a detailed blog post about the merits of NEO, but let me summarize some of the primary reasons why we prefer it, at this point in time, for our project:.............

Thanks for sharing this article.

I'm sure there will be many more stories like this.

NEO is a superior product!
crypto enthusiast
Jump to: