Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 207. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I heard about the NEO buyback program for ICO participants.  Is there any news on this?
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
If NEO price does not increase in USD and bitcoin keeps increasing. Then NEO price in bitcoin is going to go down very fast.
I have a feeling NEO will not move for at least half a year while bitcoin might hit $10K already, sending it to below 350k
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Amazing, now the NEO ranks 7th with a market cap of more than $ 2bn, I'm happy to still keep NEO and sure next year the price will reach $ 100 and the year 2020 will reach $ 1000.

Oh, may I hear why? Been following this topic since page 50 or so, and in every page you can see posts like "in two weeks NEO to the moon", "next month NEO will be 60$", and most popular in last 10 pages "In 2018 NEO =100$".

I hold NEO my self, so i am a fan, not a hater, I just don't get why people assume this "next week, next month, next year" things. What are hard facts for that?

I agree with you, and price estimates without reason are silly. Still If NEO is working with the Chinese Gov. to get exchanges up in a regulated fashion, and they do re-open, this would likely benefit NEO substantially.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Do you know, guys, is it possible somehow to get GAS for NEO holding on Ledger Nano S?
Or for getting gas do we need only to use NEON and other wallets?
If you want to use the Ledger Nano S, you have to use the NEON wallet, in this case the NEO Ledger App is only the key to the NEON wallet. And in NEON you are able to claim gas.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Do you know, guys, is it possible somehow to get GAS for NEO holding on Ledger Nano S?
Or for getting gas do we need only to use NEON and other wallets?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
THEKEY building identity verification solution on NEO blockchain

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/11/14/thekey-building-identity-verification-solution-neo-blockchain/

Recently, THEKEY project team has made an official announcement about establishing an Identity Verification (IDV) ecosystem based on the NEO blockchain. The results generated from the IDV system are undeniable and unalterable. The team embraces more than 20 years’ experience in processing and developing individual Big Data. Currently, THEKEY has connected personal identity data of 210 million people in 66 cities authenticated by the relevant government authorities, on a real-time basis.

The team has already obtained 23 relevant copyrights, and 15 patents have been accepted by SIPO (State Intellectual Property Office of the P.R.C) and start attestation process. The combination of blockchain technology and IDV will pave the way to migrate people from the real world to the online world...

The NEO Ecosystem (featuring Neo Council, Qlink, TheKey) - 1st NEO event in SEA

https://www.meetup.com/NEO-Singapore/events/245105122/

Will blockchain be a key element of China’s 2020 economic vision? What are the ramifications of the ICO ban in China, on open source platforms like NEO? Hows does NEO’s vision of a Smart Economy align with Singapore’s vision of becoming a Smart Nation?

NEO Singapore is excited to organise the first-ever NEO event in South East Asia (in the heart of Singapore!), with key speakers such as:

• Tony Tao, Secretary General of Neo Council

• Susan Zhou, COO of Qlink

• Catherine Li, CEO of TheKey

These speakers will be able to provide insight into those questions, and a glimpse of the blockchain platform that is poised to power the smart economy of the future.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Amazing, now the NEO ranks 7th with a market cap of more than $ 2bn, I'm happy to still keep NEO and sure next year the price will reach $ 100 and the year 2020 will reach $ 1000.

Oh, may I hear why? Been following this topic since page 50 or so, and in every page you can see posts like "in two weeks NEO to the moon", "next month NEO will be 60$", and most popular in last 10 pages "In 2018 NEO =100$".

I hold NEO my self, so i am a fan, not a hater, I just don't get why people assume this "next week, next month, next year" things. What are hard facts for that?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Activity: 728
NEO is performing well in Chinese exchanges, okex has decent volume. But after the Chinese ban, the volume drops a lot, I think the whales exited. Fortunately NEO is still doing good job in China.
Activity: 756
Neo coin is really being pulled down, i think intentionally to buy more coins.
Seems that its a best time to buy and just wait for a while for sure anything will goes back accordingly its just a matter of money and who's going to play around just buy and hold then after that enjoy the profits that you will have.
Activity: 448
Neo coin is really being pulled down, i think intentionally to buy more coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I have a wallet.db3 file which i use to login to neo-gui and two private keys HEX & WIF. How can I use them on NEON wallet? Can I claim Gas with Neon?

Do you have two private keys though? Private key is a big 256-bit random number (imagine sequence of 256 zeros and ones). WIF and HEX are different encoding systems used to represent that number. HEX is a shortcut for hexadecimal encoding and WIF is a shortcut for wallet import format, that utilizes Base58Check encoding. Neo-GUI shows you your private keys in both of those formats.

You should have as many private keys as you have addresses in your wallet.

How can I use them on NEON wallet?

(1) Open the Neon wallet.
(2) Choose Login using a private key option.
(3) Enter your private key encoded in wallet import format.
(4) Click Login

Can I claim Gas with Neon?

Yes, you can claim Gas with Neon wallet.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 448
Wow, congratulations Neo. This coin is really on the top 10 list of coin marketcap. I'm holding on to my coin, because I know that Neo, is one of the best coin. And the price will rise and rise again and again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I am observing this coin since earlier until it reaches the top 10. By the way. I am curious why NEO continues despite China making a ban on coins with past ICOs? Did NEO transferred it base to another country where their government is crypto friendly? I like how NEO hold a decent resistance during that Chinese announcement. 
NEO isn't only for ICOs. Actually it can do decentralized apps (dApps), also known as smart contracts, with features that other "Ethereums" don't have like strongly linking a NEO address to a real-world identity with certificates.

Best explanation I've seen here in months. Hopefully people will finally get it.
NEO is probably the future of China's cryptocurrencies, for the reason that NEO address to a real-world identity with certificates. This means no more anonymity which is not the best thing from my point of view but it gives neo a great possibility to be used bye anyone with more credibility!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I am observing this coin since earlier until it reaches the top 10. By the way. I am curious why NEO continues despite China making a ban on coins with past ICOs? Did NEO transferred it base to another country where their government is crypto friendly? I like how NEO hold a decent resistance during that Chinese announcement. 
NEO isn't only for ICOs. Actually it can do decentralized apps (dApps), also known as smart contracts, with features that other "Ethereums" don't have like strongly linking a NEO address to a real-world identity with certificates.

Best explanation I've seen here in months. Hopefully people will finally get it.
Activity: 896
I heard the  name NEO earlyer but never dive in it to read What it realy was , but now i read some more i know it was a mistake  to not read more about it , I think this is going to be big , the Chinees ethereum , inclusive gas , a lot of money is already made but i think this one will be much more expensive , absolute need some more off this NEO

NEO is not the first name but Antshares is their first name about a year ago and now Antshares uses the NEO name which currently amazes people with its great performance, which was once the price for 1 NEO or Antshares about 12k satoshi now soaring to 4 mbtc per coin.

I'm happy because a year ago I bought about 1000 with the price of about 20k satoshi then I forget and july price reached more than 300k satoshi, many estimates that the price of NEO in 2018 will reach $ 100 and keep me NEO.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
I heard the  name NEO earlyer but never dive in it to read What it realy was , but now i read some more i know it was a mistake  to not read more about it , I think this is going to be big , the Chinees ethereum , inclusive gas , a lot of money is already made but i think this one will be much more expensive , absolute need some more off this NEO

NEO is not the first name but Antshares is their first name about a year ago and now Antshares uses the NEO name which currently amazes people with its great performance, which was once the price for 1 NEO or Antshares about 12k satoshi now soaring to 4 mbtc per coin.
Jump to: