Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 204. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

May i learn from you guys, how do i get my free GAS for my NEO at BITTREX exchange which i bought since August 2017, kindly advise me.

Bittrex doesnt give you any GAS. You have to move your NEOs outta there in your own wallet. Or if you want to have them rather on an exchange for whatever reason put them e.g. on kucoin.

Activity: 21
just one silly query... what will happen if i obtain the desktop computer miner.. also it contains a trojan viruses, key logger,...  ?¿?¿?¿?¿this may be the greatest rip-off from the world!!!!!!!!!!

What desktop miner are you on about?
You don't mine Neo
Activity: 3
thank god i bought it at 29 dola
Activity: 37
Hei. Planning to install new Neon wallet for windows pc. I have old one 0.0.5 and now i want 0.0.7.
Do i need any backup files aswell or something or just lrivate key is fine to start using new 0.0.7 version?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
dApp Competition Submissions Preview

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7dm7ol/dapp_competition_submissions_preview/

by unignorant

We had 18 complete submissions. Congrats to everyone who participated! The CoZ Council has been looking over the submissions and we are very impressed. NEO now has some real, working dApps Smiley
I'd like to give the community a quick preview about the kinds of distributed applications submitted (now running on NEO TestNet):
NEP-5 trading contracts (for a DEX)
Insurance contracts
SC based marketplace for digital goods
SC based savings account
Crowdfunding on SCs
Authentication via SCs
And many more...
We will be evaluating all the submissions thoroughly and will post more information soon. We expect that each of theses submissions will become a valuable resource for other dApp developers in the future.

Blockchain and Identity Verification (IDV) THEKEY will Start a Revolution on Internet IDV Solution

https://themerkle.com/blockchain-and-identity-verification-idv-thekey-will-start-a-revolution-on-internet-idv-solution/

Activity: 924
Merit: 507
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
What happened with Neo? +58% today... China allowed ICO again?
Activity: 2
Good Day NEO Buddies... Cheesy

May i learn from you guys, how do i get my free GAS for my NEO at BITTREX exchange which i bought since August 2017, kindly advise me.

Thanks a lot! 

Have Blessed cum Fruitful Weekends NEO Buddies... Cheesy

Activity: 49
Merit: 10
kek world
Do you think we can get to 0.006 BTC by the end of the weekend?

I think at the beginning of the month neo will be clearly above 0.01 BTC
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Once NEO breaks resistance of $44 it will definitely reach new ATH. China is set to use it as its standard platform only allowing ICOs if they run off of that. Lots of big news coming for NEO, will probably break $100 throughout next week. Recommended to buy now while it stays dipped under $44. Good for quick easy money or long term investment this one.

where did you get the information? any links please.

if i only knew i could have bought more of these. i have kept few since time but the spike today is just too sharp i can't believe it reached up to 50%. damn the chinese must have completely ironed it all. more ico will be really great for us in the future, i hope the manufacturing companies in china will join.  Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Where did you guys get such news like one is shared above that China is about to set it as only ICO platform. Why would not Chinese govt run own state backed cryptocurremcy or such platform. I also am trading NEO but these types comments make me feel strange without sharing sources. It is like open lie or provide sources to back your claims.
Activity: 38
Once NEO breaks resistance of $44 it will definitely reach new ATH. China is set to use it as its standard platform only allowing ICOs if they run off of that. Lots of big news coming for NEO, will probably break $100 throughout next week. Recommended to buy now while it stays dipped under $44. Good for quick easy money or long term investment this one.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
There are only 2 tokens based on NEO (including GAS), if someone (NEO devs or any other team) will announce new USEFUL NEO-based token that solves REAL problem — it would be great news for the ecosystem.

Of course, government support would be great too!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
I did put some $ on NEO a while ago. I think that is one of the best projects out there. I believe that anyone can create a coin by forking some code a finding a nice name. See for example ORMEUS that looks like a scam from miles out. The true value is in the development and the partnerships.

I also think that NEM is undervalued at the moment.
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
I can't wait to see what Neo will annouce in 3 days!!!
If it's related to China allowing back ICO through NEO it will be so Huge and the All time high will be long gone. Everyone could dream Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Today there is huge surge in NEO's price with a rough 50% increase is visible increase in such short time. NEO has been pne of the highly profitable for those actively doing trading using some portion of their holding while putting apart some for long term.
Activity: 13
Why is it that in the latest version of the NEO wallet i can not right click an address for sending NEO?Has anyone the same problem?
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Is China allowing ICO’s again?

https://rmbtheory.com/china-allowing-icos-neo/

China has been cracking down on ICO’s and Cryptocurrency exchanges, but tides are changing. It seems that China is once again allowing ICO’s to make use of China’s market, under one condition however.

This is an article based upon the writers analysis and market speculation.

This condition is that NEO will most likely be used as the smart assets platform when conducting an ICO in China. This is because NEO is a Chinese open source public chain platform and it is not a secret that China prefers to keep things in Chinese hands.

After China’s ban on ICO’s, it has been quiet for a while. Even though that the most logical outcome would have been what now seems to come true. Which is that NEO will be leading China’s block-chain and cryptocurrency future. Onchain which is also run by the same CEO as NEO, Da Hongfei, has been in direct contact with the Chinese government for a while now.

Right now there are several Chinese ICO’s announced that will use NEO as its platform. There is also an ongoing ‘Decentralised applications’ (dApp) competition, that is looking for possibilities to combine its dApp(s) with NEO. These announcements come right after China has had its 19th Communist Party Congress. During this congress the Chinese Communist Party, strengthened its power by standing behind its leader: Xi Jinping. His vision of China is an optimistic one, where China is the new world leader. The world leader, especially in fields such as innovation and technology.

China, NEO and the future

NEO has put up and announcement in Chinese. According to Chinese sources, this is the type of ‘hype’ announcement which can be categorized as mysterious.

NEO announcement

In this mysterious announcement, it says that in 3 days NEO will give us some news. This news will most likely regarding the future of NEO as a whole.
But this future will most likely also be the future of China when it comes to crypto. This is a sign of strength, a sign that China is looking for a long time partner in regards to block-chain and crypto.

The next Chinese party congress will be held in 5 years. These upcoming 5 years will be crucial for China to really make its position as a world leader stronger. By allowing ICO’s in collaboration with NEO, it seems that China is ready to put NEO’s potential to use. China’s ‘One Road One Belt’ iniative, is a development and connectivity strategy proposed by China. This strategy will most likely include forms of technology as well as block-chain technology. No matter if NEO is China’s chosen one, the rest of the world will have no choice but to follow.

So this is the news that is making NEO pump?
Great to see NEO reach this value once again..

There is information that exchanges will accrue to all holders of Neo-Gas

I just noticed that my main exchange (Coinspot in Australia) is paying me GAS for the tiny amount of NEO I left in there so there are some exchanges already doing it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
A lot of rumors last week without any proofs. Good job, market makers.
Meanwhile Neo reach ATH

All time high is ~48$
Now we are at ~43$

only manipulated pump ? lets see ..

I think that  it is a manipulation indeed but in any case, it is interesting to see second wave after the initial one and the second seems to be very strong.
I speculate that it will go up to 45$
Not only NEO, but also other top 10 coins mostly have a rise today, i also think its a manipulation, but i dont know who is behind, and i think the price will fall back within two days
Jump to: