Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 208. (Read 241266 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
The next BIG project on NEO Blockchain - Qlink| World’s First Decentralized Mobile Network

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7ci1kx/the_next_big_project_on_neo_blockchain_qlink/

by kth08

For NEO to be successful it's adoption as primary blockchain needs to be increased and projects like Qlink bring real value to the NEO blockchain.
About Qlink
Qlink, a decentralized mobile network, is dedicated to constructing an open-source telecom infrastructure on blockchain. The Hard cap of the TGE is 15M$ in which 40% of the total 600 million tokens will be sold. Token sale timeline to be announced .
Following are the main 4 services that will be provided by Qlink
1.Wi-Fi Sharing
2.Telecom Enterprise Service
3.Decentralized basestate with mining Capability
4.Repackage mobile data for content distribution
To know more about Qlink
Wesbite- https://qlink.mobi/f/qlink#token
Telegram- https://t.me/qlinkmobile
Whitepaper-https://qlink.mobi/qlink2/res/WhitePaper.pdf
"I'm interested in things that change the world or that affect the future and wondrous, new technology where you see it, and you're like, 'Wow, how did that even happen? How is that possible?" - Elon Musk
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
So, is everybody happy with the Ledger support together with the Neon wallet? Do you feel that it is trustworthy enough to store all of your precious NEO on it?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I have a wallet.db3 file which i use to login to neo-gui and two private keys HEX & WIF. How can I use them on NEON wallet? Can I claim Gas with Neon?
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
what is your prediction guys ,what will happen with NEO price after second ICO?

NEO any updates soon?   i was buying arround 40$ per NEO 

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
what is your prediction guys ,what will happen with NEO price after second ICO?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
The Aphelion ICO is just over a day away, better stock up on NEO before the price rockets as the Aphelion ICO sale takes off.

https://aphelion.org/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23503821
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Does anyone know if NEO is expanding outside of China?

Yes, of course, they are holding conferences all over the world, but particularly in Asia outside of China.
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
Does anyone know if NEO is expanding outside of China?

I do not think China will reopen the ICO market anytime soon if at all...
Activity: 11
I am observing this coin since earlier until it reaches the top 10. By the way. I am curious why NEO continues despite China making a ban on coins with past ICOs? Did NEO transferred it base to another country where their government is crypto friendly? I like how NEO hold a decent resistance during that Chinese announcement. 
NEO isn't only for ICOs. Actually it can do decentralized apps (dApps), also known as smart contracts, with features that other "Ethereums" don't have like strongly linking a NEO address to a real-world identity with certificates.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
why is this left behind still when most of the tokens are going up?
even monero that had stayed on $85 for a very long time now had already jump up to the moon which is now at $130. such a huge profit if you have bought at the right time.

I agree. But its sometimes not the best tech or team for a good value gain. But I think it will soon give NEO a push.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
I heard the  name NEO earlyer but never dive in it to read What it realy was , but now i read some more i know it was a mistake  to not read more about it , I think this is going to be big , the Chinees ethereum , inclusive gas , a lot of money is already made but i think this one will be much more expensive , absolute need some more off this NEO
Activity: 12
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
even monero that had stayed on $85 for a very long time now had already jump up to the moon which is now at $130. such a huge profit if you have bought at the right time.

Now is monero's turn, next one is either litecoin or neo.

Patience is a skill in crypto, master that skill.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Activity: 46
Actually, it's opposite, people behnd NEO are in good relationships with chinese governement, and chinese ban nature is temporary, they just want to control the market in some way by inputing their regulations in crypto system. Da Hongfei personaly stated that so called ''chinese ban'' is actually good thing on long term, bacuse of many ico scam coins...
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am observing this coin since earlier until it reaches the top 10. By the way. I am curious why NEO continues despite China making a ban on coins with past ICOs? Did NEO transferred it base to another country where their government is crypto friendly? I like how NEO hold a decent resistance during that Chinese announcement. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Hello guys. Which wallet are you using for your NEO? Thanks

I personally use the Neon Wallet, as it's easy to use and even easier to claim gas.

Same here; the Neon wallet is really easy to use...I like that big time  Smiley

I tried the neo-gui wallet, but prefer the Neon wallet  Cool
Activity: 66
Hello guys. Which wallet are you using for your NEO? Thanks

I personally use the Neon Wallet, as it's easy to use and even easier to claim gas.
Activity: 31
do you guy think is neo still a good buy for short term? 1/2 mounts? i am asking, becouse i hold ethereum and i am thinking to which some to neo. but not sure if i should do it, becouse also eth have some room for grow. What do you think?

It's cheap atm. Neo is the only true crypto coin in China. It has bigger room than ETH imo.
Jump to: