Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 253. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Why NEO isn't on PoloX?

Dont know. Guess they dont add more new coins. I think they only aded 0x in a last couple of months...
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
I totally agree that this is a great buying opportunity, I picked up quite a few.

Agree, i cant believe that people dont see that NEO is on a HUGE sale right now... wish i hade more money Wink

Load up!
Activity: 153
I totally agree that this is a great buying opportunity, I picked up quite a few.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Exactly that banning news and its impact will be on recently launched campaigns which just collected money or were planning to do so. I think Neo has suffered like other projects under feared driven market move. This was on the other hands chance for many to buy lowers and make profit in short time.
Activity: 140
yes indeed, 18-20 dollar is perfect
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Been looking for an entry point for NEO lately. Never thought it would be coming so soon
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Please no more FUD and panic people, as usual there s absolutely no reason to sell or panic. Neo s development continues and Chinese ban s got nothing to do with Neo directly. So dont spread panic for nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

Dont think i matters, since there wasnt much volume in Yunbi

Yeah as long as Bittrex and Jubi remain, the rest doesn't matter much.
I think it's a good time to invest right now, might get an easy X2 within 1 or 2 weeks
Neo is will stay on Bittrex and Jubi and my also get on other exchanges as they will need new coins. Now is the time to sit on your hands.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Dont think i matters, since there wasnt much volume in Yunbi

Yeah as long as Bittrex and Jubi remain, the rest doesn't matter much.
I think it's a good time to invest right now, might get an easy X2 within 1 or 2 weeks
Activity: 238
^_^
Chinese government regulations. Every business that operates real money under Chinese jurisdiction is affected.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Did anyone buy this coin when it was under a buck. I wonder if they are still holding.
Yes, I bought a few hundred in May at 0,81$ and still hodl.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Did anyone buy this coin when it was under a buck. I wonder if they are still holding.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
I'm sure that at the end of the Q4 2017 NEO will cost more than $ 50, and those who now sell it will bite elbows.

Maybe 50 or maybe and $5.
 NEO is too young a that to be so sure of its success.

All currencies and projects on the blockchain are young for that matter.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
finallu is it good to hold or sell? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I'm sure that at the end of the Q4 2017 NEO will cost more than $ 50, and those who now sell it will bite elbows.

Maybe 50 or maybe and $5.
 NEO is too young a that to be so sure of its success.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
Jump to: